Chapter 13

Wishing for a baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Incheon International Airport, Seoul, 7pm

“Have you checked it all?” Shinhye asked to her husband when he approached her with trolley full of their baggage. They had just arrived after 7 hours trip from Bali to Seoul. The trip was very tiring, but also very enjoyable. Both of them were really enjoying their second honeymoon though only for two days.

Yonghwa nodded his head with smile plastered on his handsome face. “I did. We have three suitcases, right?” He made sure as he checked all the stuffs once again, and nodded confidently, “Yes it’s all complete, dear. Kajja!” Then he grabbed her palm and walked along towards the lobby where his personal driver has been waiting for them.

“Are you tired?” Yonghwa rubbed and kissed her hair in a flash while she nodded him slowly.

“I want to sleep properly. Oh I miss my bed” She let out a heavy sigh. Shinhye is very innocent, and that’s one of million things that he liked from her.

Yonghwa ruffled her hair playfully, “Aigoo poor you, dear. Alright we almost arrive at home” He chuckled, “I miss my bed too, and you” then he plays with his naughty smile, made his wife pinching his arm softly.

“Yya! Why the hell you keep dirty-minded, huh?” She rolled her eyes as letting out a heavy sigh.

Of course it makes him laughed happily, “Just kidding, babe”. He couldn’t hold his laugh when he saw Shinhye pouted like a little kid. For him, she always looks adorable. always.

 

“Jung Yonghwa?!”

They were both shocked when they heard someone calling out his name loudly. Reflexively, they turned to find the source of the voice. A young man with shoulder-length straight hair approached them with a big smile. Yonghwa frowned in confusion. His mind was trying hard to remember the man who was standing in front of him. His face looks very familiar, but unfortunately he really forgot where he had seen this man.

“Ah you must forget about me” He could guess easily when he saw Yonghwa didn’t response him instead of stared in silence. “Kim Haneul” He held his right hand towards him confidently.

Yonghwa’s face turned surprised but delighted when he heard he was mentioning his full name. He remembered that he’s a friend that he knew in his first year of college. Unfortunately, Haneul had to move to London when entering the second year and after that they rarely in touch.

“Haneul? Kim Haneul?!” He pointed him as half-shouted in surprise. Kim Haneul excitedly nodded his head. “Oh my God! Haneul-ya!” then he rushed to hug his old friend brotherly as Shinhye could only smile seeing two old friends reunited.

“Where have you been? Do you live here now?” Yonghwa released him.

Haneul nodded him, “Umh, I moved here a year ago. Appa passed away, so amma asked me to come back here and continue our family bussiness” He explained.

“Oh so sorry to hear that, Haneul-ya” Yonghwa patted his shoulder gently as his face turned gloomy.

“It’s okay, yong. I moved on” He smiled sincerely. “… And how about you? Have you married?” He asked back to him.

His question realized him that he had not introduced his wife to him. Yonghwa was too excited because it was their first meeting since Haneul left Seoul a few years ago. “Damn, I forget to introduce you. This is Shinhye, my beautiful wife” He put his arm around her shoulder as he introduced her to his old chingu. “.. and this is Haneul, my collage friend”

“Annyeonghaseyo” Shinhye bowed politely to him as he did the same thing.

“Geez, your wife is so beautiful. Eiy I envy you, yong!” He smacked his arm playfully. Yonghwa laughed while Shinhye smiled shyly.

“But, I thought you married Eunhye? Where’s she now?” Haneul asked bluntly.

 

BAM!! It seems like someone just dropped a bomb in front of them

 

Yonghwa cleared his throat nervously as Shinhye stared at him in confusion.

What? Did I hear Eunhye? – Shinhye gulped nervously.

“Ah ani.” Yonghwa waved his hand nervously. Yeah he was indeed nervous. He obviously seemed uneasy with that question, and fortunately Shinhye realized it so well.

“Ah, mianhe Haneul-ssi, did you say Eunhye?” Ouch damn! Yonghwa was in trouble. He gulped desperately when he heard his wife was asking about his –ex. Prepare your self, yong!

Haneul stared at the couple with confuse expression, suddenly he felt something wrong, like he did something stupid just now. “N-nde Shinhye-ssi. You know her, right?” He stared at Yonghwa to ask the answer instead of looking at her directly.

Shinhye shook her head slowly. Oh time, could yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter