Chapter 2

Wishing for a baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The master bedroom was so chaotic and messy, just like stormed by typhon. Blanket, shirt, shorts and even underwear were scattered on the floor. It’s not a rare view actually. It happened everytime they made love, and yeah it would be ended like that.

“Yeobo..” Yonghwa murmered as he was groping the bed on his side to find her wife. But it was empty. She wasn’t there. Umhh, she was awake? Oh what time is it? – he thought in his mind. He strecthed lazily as he rubbed his eyes to collect his conciousness.

“Geez, now even still at 7. Jinnja!” He muttered in annoyance when glancing at the alarm clock on the table. He scanned the entire room to find her beloved wife, but she didn’t there. She must be at the pantry now – he thought without utter a word.

He knew her very well. Since their first encounter, he already knew that Shinhye is a morning person. She was always up early in the morning to enjoy the fresh air at the balcony. Then sat down in the pantry while drinking a cup of hot earl grey tea after she showered and dressed. He knew it very well – her morning habit– and he used to it since they were married.

Yonghwa took his boxer and immadiately put it on before walked to the pantry. He smiled when he found the goddess that he was looking for.

“You awake?” Shinhye said without taking her attention on a new magazine that she bought last night. She could hear the tramp of Yonghwa who approached her.

“Good morning, baby” Shinhye was a bit startled when she felt Yonghwa landed his lips on her right cheek and hugged her from behind. That was his habit which never missed during their four-year-marriage actually, but she still felt her heart was racing every time her husband was kissing or hugged her from behind, it’s quite funny, huh?

“Mor- Yya!!” She almost shouted to him when she saw her husband was only wearing boxer and exposing his bare chest and muscular arms. It suddenly made her feel uneasy. She lowered her face to hid her embarrassement. Gosh, why he looks so damn hot?! – Shinhye thought shyly.

“Wae? Didn’t you used to see me ? Why you look so shy, huh?” He said nonchalantly as he grabbed a cup hot tea from Shinye and sip it slowly without her permission, while it’s owner could only gulped nervously.

“Oh don’t tell me that you still embarrassed and excited everytime you see my body, babe” he started to tease when he saw her blushy cheeks. Gotcha, Jung Shinhye!

Yonghwa tried to hold back his smile when he saw her cute expression who suddenly become uneasy. He was teasing her even more with hugged her from behind and deliberately let her cheek by his warmth breath.

“Yong, stop it!” Shinhye elbowed his stomach gently so that she could escape from the temptation of her naughty husband. “Hurry, take a shower!! I don’t wanna maid seeing you like this!” She escaped from his embrace in a flash and clearing nervously, “Umh, I want to cook first”

 

Shinhye immediately walked out and left her husband who was still giggled as hands on his hips. Her shy attitue has always been interesting for him, it’s kinda his own entertainment. He couldn’t understand why she was still nervous when touching or making out with him, even though they’ve slept together for thousands of night and ended with having .  But Shinhye shows as if she hadn’t ever touched by any man in this world. Very interesting!

 

“Yya! Yeobo, I need you to help showering me” he a half-shouted to her. Seems like you haven’t satisfied to , Mr. Jung ckckck

“Andwae!! Do it by yourself!!” She ran she closed her ears to pretend that she never heard that. Yonghwa giggled so hard seeing her cute behavior.

 

 

“Shinhye-ya, I made it!” Shinhye was surprised when she saw Lee Minho was sitting on her desk casually with a bright smile. She could only blink her eyes with confuse expression.

“As your opinion, I gave a necklace as an apology gift to my wife last night, and she likes it!!” he smiled even brighter and showing his dimple smile. Gosh, who can resist that handsome smile??

“Oh, congratulation, sir” She congratulated him sincerely, “I bet she must very happy when received it from you” she said.

“Umh” he nodded, still with his dimple smile on his handsome face, “Gomaweyo Shinhye-ya” he said as he ruffled her hair playfully, made she feel bad because now Jiwon and Yoona looked at her in a shock mode. Wohooo watch out your hands, handsome. You're probably would make women broken heart with your sweet attitude, aigoo...

“Alright, what’s my schedule for today?” He asked as checking some files that Shinhye gave to him.

“You'll have one conference call from Mr. Kei after lunch and an appoinment with Mr. Han at 4pm, sir” She was reading her planner book which contains her boss’s schedule everyday.

“Then I still have some free time until lunch?” He asked while Shinhye nodded him. “Let’s lunch together Shinhye-ya. I want to treat you as my gratitute”

“Oh?” Suddenly Yoona and Jiwon shouted in unison. They felt so embarass for interrupting their conversation. They bowed politely “Chesoamnida, sir” then turned back to their work while Shinhye was smiling amused.

“Umh, Thank you sir, I’ll think about it” She bowed in a flash.

“Just call me whenever you ready, ahrasso?” He said bluntly. Omo! You even acted like my lover. Wake up, sir! You might be caught by your scary wife or else you’ll be more in trouble, ckckck – she hissed in her mind while she just nodded him as an answer and stared at his back when he left towards him own room.

“Daebak!! Why don’t you just say ok to him? Aigoo so stupid!” Yoona said bluntly as she crossed her hands in front of her chest and gave a sharp look to Shinhye.

“Nde?”

“Aigooo unnie! If I were you, I would just say yes to him. Who can resist his handsomeness anywaaayy?” And now Jiwon joined her best friend to strike Shinhye who still in unconcious. “Have a lunch with Lee Minho at the luxury hotel, just the two of you. Then he touches your hands, kissing you and ask you to..ahh” Jiwon couldn’t complete her sentence since she was busy with her own imagination, a wild one actually, ckck.

“Yya, you ert!!” Shinhye shouted in irritation as she glared towards this two-naughty-girls who was still busy holding back her laughter.

“Shin, look at your face” Yoona said between her laugh, “I couldn’t stand to see your panick face” then she continue to laugh ever louder. Omo, they successfuly made Shinhye pouted and hissed to them.

 

 

Yonghwa’s Office, at 4pm.

 “what time the meeting will start?” Yonghwa asked to his secretary while he was signing some papers.

“She called me that she will be here in fifteen minutes, sir” Secretary Yuri was referring to a gorgeous supermodel who would be the brand ambassador of their latest products which will be launhed in front of media tomorrow.

Beep..beep

Yonghwa picked up his phone when he finished signing and collected them together. Secretary Yuri received it then permitted to leave to give him some privacy to answer his call.

“Yeobseyo” He said as he loosen his tie, seems like he was so tired because of his tight schedule.

“Yeobo, are you busy?” It was his wife who ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter