Chapter 28

Wishing for a baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys, if you’ve received an invitation from Mr. & Mrs. Jung to attend their baby shower party? Are you ready? Then let’s rock and enjoy the party guys ^^

Oh here, I give you a picture to describe their party atmosphere of Rock n Roll themed party!

PS : I do not own this picture, but I did edit these photos.

Entering the last month of pregnanncy, Shinhye and Yonghwa finally held their own baby shower party for the first time. They initially want to held it at the age of 7 months of pregnancy. But unfortunately, an accident that caused bleed made Shinhye has to rest for almost three weeks, so they can only be held the party when Shinhye entered the last month of pregnancy.

The party which held on the back porch of their house was carrying the concept of Rock n Roll party. Of course this idea came from Yonghwa. When he knew that he would have a baby boy, he decided to determine the party theme. and after long discussion with his wife, they finally agreed to apply rock n roll theme as the main theme of the party. The theme was chosen because Yonghwa was so fond of music.  Music has been a part of his life. Music is his life.

Honestly, become a musician was his dream since childhood. But he didn’t have the heart to let his father worked hard alone to raise their family-owned electronics company that has initiated since their late grandfather is still alive. Then, he finally relented and made his dream was just a hobby. When he entered the collegue, he formed a band along with Jonghyun and Minhyuk. But since then, they knew that was only a hobby, no more no less. And now, Yonghwa wants to restore the sweet memory by decorating the baby shower party in the hope that his son’s future have lots of options and he can pursue his own dreams, whatever it is.

Back to the party matters, the Jung couple deliberate to hire an orginizer to arrange their thematic party. They didn’t have much time to prepare all of it within a few days. Yonghwa and Shinhye are actually satisfied with the result. Everything is completely in accordance with expectations. The combination  colors of blue, yellow and black dominate the entire room. There’s a large table which covered by black cloth and topped with so many desserts and snacks such as cupcakes, cake pops, pop corn, candy and chocolate fondue which arranged in such a way. While its background covered by a blue fabric and decorated with a banner form a row of baby jumpers that make up the word of ‘Boys Rock’. The decoreations indeed looks beautifull.

“Shin-ah! Congratulations dear” Yoona pressed her cheeks onto Shinhye’s when she arrived at the Jung’s house along with Jonghyun and Eunjin. “Wow daebak, your party is just amazing. I envy you Jung Shinhye!” She hissed as her eyes were ventured roam the entire spots.

Shinhye just smiled to hear her praise. “Gomawo Yoongie-ya”

“And look at you, you look so gorgeous dear. Is that the dress that we bought in Hongkong years ago?” Yoona scanned her appearance from head to toe and chuckled in jealousy.

Shinhye proudly nodded her head. “Umh, it’s finally fit in my body. I thought I would never wear it because of oversize, but now I love it so much”

Yoona touched the dress and mumbbled “it’s good then”.

Jung Shinhye indeed look so pretty as a fairy in her long yellow light sleeveless dress, while her partner is managed breaking the eyes in a long-sleeved shirt blue stripes and pair of skinny navy boyfriend jeans. Damn, this couple are just too gorgeous and made everyone envy because of their appearances.

Shinhye was about to hold Eunjin, but Yoona suddenly restrained her hands and shook her head. “Wae?” Shinhye frowned

“Yya, look at you now. How can you hold Eunjin with the distended belly, huh? You want to give birth right now, huh?” Yoona hissed in annoyance while Shinhye only smiled when she realized that she was true.

She stuck out her tongue, “Mian, I forget about it. It’s because you look so adorable, Eunjin-ah” She slowly shook the baby’s palm, asking her to play while Eunjin giggled seeing her aunty’s behavior.

Lee Eunjin indeed looks so pretty and adorable in black jumper labeled “my mommy’s rock” on her chest and also an electric pink tutu skirt. Her tiny legs were also covered by black spot legging that given by Shinhye back then. Shinhye couldn’t help herself to kiss the baby’s cheek and teased it playfully, made three of them giggled in unison.

 

“You're counting the days huh? How many days are left?” Jonghyun teased Yonghwa when he observed Shinhye’s big belly in front of his wife.

“Tch, yeah. I don’t know, a week maybe?” He shrugged his shoulder relaxed.

“Whoahh..that’s pretty close then. Just prepare your self, yong” Jonghyun warned in a serious tone. While Yonghwa knitted his eyebrows, didn’t understand of what he said. “Huh? What do you mean?”

Jonghyun came closer to him and whispered, “Prepare yourself for staying up every night. Sometimes, your baby will not stop crying despite being fed and being held overnight and it will surely make you stress. Well, enjoy it, yong”

Yonghwa widened his eyes when he heard Jonghyun’s revealation. “Jinjja?”. Jonghyun nodded with a concerned expression as if he knew the best how it feels. “How do you know? You experienced it?” Yonghwa started freaking out but he tried to calm himself.

Once again Jonghyun nodded his head, “Umh. I experienced it when Eunjin was born. And that's the most terrible things I ever had”

Yonghwa noticed his best friend’s face in disbelief, and it made Jonghyun felt uneasy. “Heeyy, I didn’t say that I regret Eunjin’s presence. No, not at all. Of course I’m happy to have a child, she’s the greatest gift of my life that given by Yoona to me. It’s just...” Jonghyun hung his sentences to think how to arrange the proper words to him.

“...it’s just that it was very tiring. You know yong, after a tired day’s work, you still have to hold the cry baby all night long while your wife suddenly angry without any cause to you. It’s just like a... nightmare, isn’t it?” Jonghyun blabbed out his mind, outpouring of his heart to be exact.

Meanwhile Yonghwa could just blink his eyes in amazement, “Jinjja?” He jaw dropped.

Jonghyun laughed seeing his reaction. He didn’t expect that he would see him in this state of amazement. He never meant to make he scared or  something. He just intended to share his experience when he had Eunjin at the beginning. “Yya, what’s wrong with your face?” He kept laughing, and it managed to attract the attention of women to turn to them.

“Yya, what are you doing to him, jong?” Yoona hissed as she saw Yonghwa’s face still tensed.

“Whaat? I just tell him my personal experience” Jonghyun still laughed amused.

“What kind of experience? What did he say to you, yong?” Shinhye asked suspiciously to her husband.

“He said that taking care of a newborn like a nightmare, is that right?” Yonghwa was curious, while the girls shouted to Lee Jonghyun in unison “Yya!!”

“Yeobo-ya, you shouldn’t have said that to him. It will only scare him, haishh this kid” Yoona hissed in annoyance, “Yya, yongie-ya just ignore what he just said to you. It isn’t right. Take my words that having a child is priceless. You would do anything to help your wife instinctively, because you love your baby. Trust me, yongie-ya” Yoona tried to assure him while Shinhye just giggled and shook her head as circling her hands around his waist.

Jonghyun stopped laughing, “Don’t be so serious yong. It will be so much fun” then he winked his eye teasefully.

“Haishh let’s go away from here before you ruin their party, jong” then Yoona dragged her husband away from the Jung couple, giving more privacy to them to welcome another guests.

 

One by one guests began to arrive. They wore light blue casual attire according to the dress code. Each of them greeted the host and spread around the garden to enjoy the meals or only mingle with the others.

“Unnie, chukae. Hopefully both of you are healthy” Kim Jiwon greeted them with her fiancee next to her, Kim Woobin.

Shinhye kissed her cheek and thanked her, “Thank you dear. Yya Jiwon-nie, don’t be a stranger to me, oh? You should come often to my house” She warned the maknae with pouty face.

Jiwon smiled, “Don’t worry unnie, I won’t. Me and Yoona unnie will be more often come here when our lovely nephew already born” She said as she rubbed her belly.

“Okay then. Now please enjoy the party” Shinhye let her leave to see the meals and have seated.

 

Yonghwa grabbed her palm and kissed its back, “Tired?” he concerned about her condition. He didn’t want her too tired due to welcoming the guests. But Shinhye shook her head and smiled. “You’re not hungry or thirsty? Let me take something for you” he offered.

Shinhye thought for a moment before asked for food, “Umh, I want to eat dimsum. Would you mind to take it for me, yong?” She pleaded.

Yonghwa pinched her cheek, “Anything for you. Don’t go anywhere, oh?” He left after Shinhye nodded her head.

 

“Annyeong Shinhye-ssi” Shinhye turned her body when she heard familiar voice from behind.

“Annyeong Minho-ssi. Thank you for coming, I’m so happy to see you” She almost jumped happily when she found her ex-boss, Lee Minho came alone to their par

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter