s i x

Sparkling Stardust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why so last minute?! Urgh! I want to rip that girl's hair!" The Art Director looked like she's ready to kill someone at this moment. JinAe whirled her head and noticed LuHan looking pissed as he frowned. "She should've called way before and informed us that she cannot do the photoshoot. Is she trying to kill me? Goodness, I can't take this. I'm seriously going to report her on her agency. She cannot always do this. What is she a princess?! My !"

 

"Calm down, ma'am." The Art Director's PA told her while fanning her.

 

"The photoshoot cannot be pushed back nor cancelled. We must call for a female model replacement this instant." JinAe flinched when LuHan looked at her when the Art Director said 'female model replacement'. Oh God. What the heck is he thinking?, her insides were shaking just by speculating what he had in mind.

 

"Actually, I have an idea..." LuHan started speaking and JinAe suddenly got goose bumps. "Calling for a replacement would take some time. Why don't we give my PA a try?" He said, pointing at her, and JinAe's jaw dropped. She knew it.

 

Was he making fun of her? Damn him.

 

The Art Director looked at her and obviously scanned her from her toes up to the roots of her hair. "Hmm, not bad.." She muttered as she went to her. JinAe backed out a bit and caught LuHan smirking. Darn him! "We have no time. Go and get her change."

 

"W-What? No, no, no, I-I'm not—"

 

"We'll pay you big-time, don't worry honey."

 

"No, it's just that I'm not pretty enough—"

 

The Art Director shook her head. "It's so sad that you don't have confidence on yourself. You're beautiful. In fact, if LuHan didn't tell me you are his PA I would always thought you're his girlfriend."

 

LuHan snorted. JinAe shot dagger-like looks towards his way.

 

"B-But this." She pointed at the pimple on her nose.

 

"The world has a concealer for that." LuHan chimed in and she glared at him.

 

"I've got freckles."

 

"freckles are just fine, honey." The Art Director said to which LuHan nodded and agreed. "Did you know that almost all of the models have freckles, mostly on the shoulders? It's not really that bad. But if you are really worried about it, don't worry. I'm sure photoshop will help."

 

"B-But I don't have any experience in modeling."

 

"Oh, it's okay." The next thing she knew was someone pulled her and undressed her. She realized it was the Art Director's assistant together with the other staff members. She was forced to wear a black-and-white tight sleeved dress, it felt like a second skin she couldn't breathe. The sleeve was a white lace and the dress really showed off her curves. Her soft curled hair was pinned back in a messy ponytail.

 

"You look great," LuHan said the moment she showed up. She smiled. She was about to say her thanks but bit it back when LuHan opened his mouth again. "An upgraded homo sapiens...not bad."

 

"Shut up," she hissed at him. "Let's just get this thing done quickly, shall we?" She said, pulling the hem of the skirt down as much as she could.

 

"Oh, you like a quickie." She squinted her eyes. LuHan laughed. "No pun intended."

 

 

"You seriously owe me big-time for putting me in that embarrassing situation." She muttered, her arms were crossed together as she sunk on the front seat. LuHan, while driving, snuck a glance at her and laughed. "What's so funny? I know you're just making fun of me. You just want to slap the reality on my face that you're the most sough-after popular model and I'm not."

 

"You're thinking too much."

 

"I really can't believe you actually forced me to do that."

 

He pouted. "Hey, they paid you lots for it."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter