t w o

Sparkling Stardust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JinAe wiped the sweat off her forehead. She was tired. When on earth can she find a decent job before anyone of her high school classmates would know that she was broke and jobless with an ugly pimple on the nose? Speaking of her pimple, she tried putting a concealer just like what LuHan had told her. Right now, her pimple wasn't that obvious. Thanks to the concealer, yeah.

 

She sighed as she looked around looking for a possible company to apply for. No, she just can't give up right now. She knew she'll be able to find a job sooner or later. All she needed was to gather up all her confidence before marching inside a respectable company's hallway.

 

Her previous job was a decent one. Except for her prevert boss that forced her to resign right then and there. He was handsome alright but he's a ert and worse, married! She remembered her interview with him. He kept on looking down on her chest even though she wasn't wearing a plunging neckline clothes. She was aware of his slick gazes but she chose to ignore it. Three months later, he was beginning to be an obvious ert and she had enough. So she made a resignation letter and left the company.

 

That's what it got her now. Jobeless and hopeless. She didn't regret leaving her previous job though. But somehow, she hoped she can get a new job as soon as possible. If not, she'll be forced to leave her small apartment and be a beggar on the street.

 

"No. I can do this. Yes, I can." She muttered to herself. "This isn't the time to give up, JinAe. It's too early to give up." She put a smile on her face and went on. She called a cab, feeling hopeful that she'll finally find a job. A taxi stopped in front of her and she reached out to open the door, the same moment someone's hand reached out for it.

 

She whirled her head and saw a guy in a hoodie. She doesn't have to guess who it was because the guy looked at her.

 

"LuHan?!" She sputtered. He, too, was shocked to see her. "Go away, this is my cab!"

 

"I don't have time for this," he muttered. "Just get in—"

 

"What?!"

 

He opened the door and gently pushed her inside. "Just get in!" She just then realized he was being chased by his avid teenage fans once again. "Get in!" He snapped again and she moved inside the cab before she could realize she was in the same cab with him. Great, just great.

 

 

"Don't tell me you're going to the same place I'm going." She muttered while looking ridiculously at him. She told the cab driver where she was going but he didn't say his destination. And it freaked her out. The last thing she needed was LuHan being there while she was hunting for a job. No, just no. He must go on his own way before he'll know everything. "You can't go with me." She told him.

 

LuHan turned his head to her. "Why not?"

 

"Just no!" Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter