t w e l v e

Sparkling Stardust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JinAe have lost count of the nights she'd put lemon juice on her face but LuHan actually noticed the improvement on her face. It was a sunny Sunday morning and LuHan was staring at her the moment she appeared in the kitchen. "What?" She asked him, trying so hard not to pop herself into a tomato. Or else she'd embarrass herself. The last thing she wanted to do was to make a fool out of herself.

 

She tore her eyes away from him and sat on the chair to eat, wanting to ignore him as possible. But there's no way she could do that—LuHan won't let her.

 

LuHan dragged the chair next to her and sat on it. Despite the knit sweater she was wearing, she could actually feel his body heat when their elbows touched. Awkwardly, she eased her elbow closer to her.

 

"Your freckles are lightening up. It will be perfectly invisible in no time." He beamed at her.

 

She rolled her eyes. "Why are you so obsessed with my freckles?" She said that made him laughed.

 

"I'm not obsessed. I'm just trying to help you get back your gorgeous glow back in the days." He said. This time, it was her turn to raise her eyebrow.

 

"Did you just imply that I'm gorgeous?" She looked at him suspiciously, trying not to grin more than she should. Even though he didn't reply just yet, she was sure he did imply what she thought he did. Dear heavens! She shouldn't feel that butterlies-in-the-stomach thingy but she did. Worst, it felt like it was tickling her.

 

Much to her annoyance, LuHan didn't answer. Instead, he picked up one chicken leg and bit on it. Though he wasn't looking at her, she was completely aware of that suppressed grin from his lips. Wrinkling her nose, she decided to continue eating. No one said a word after that as they both indulged themselves on the delicious meal on the table. Moments later, after watching the plates and all together, LuHan went for a shower while JinAe went back to her room. In there, she found her phone ringing. It was Soojin calling her.

 

"Hello, Soojin-ah?" She said the moment she answered the call.

 

"Hey, you busy today? Youngmi and I will do shopping later. Wanna come?"

 

She pressed her lips together. She knew better than to fall to their trap. "Hm, when you say shopping do you mean 'Oh, this dress looks nice I'd better buy this' or 'Now that we finally got some time together let's talk about your relationship with LuHan' perhaps?"

 

Soojin laughed from the other line. "Of course the first one. What else?" She said but she wasn't convinced at all. "We've already know about your relationship with LuHan, right? So what is there to ask? C'mon. We just want to have some time with you. You know, we miss those moments we're going shopping together, the three of us. Don't you miss those moments?"

 

JinAe sighed. "Fine. I'll go with you."

 

"Perfect!" Soojin squeaked. "See you later, sistah!"

 

"Okay, see you later." She said. After tossing her phone on the bed, she headed to the shower and took a bath.

 

 

She should have known. If only JinAe knew that the real meaning of shopping for her two friends was the 'now that we finally got some time together let's talk about your relationship with LuHan' she shouldn't have agreed to go with them. She spent the entire time regretting her decision. But then both Soojin and Youngmi bought a dress for her to 'lighten up' her mood. For her, the dresses were kind of so-sorry-for-tricking-you gift. She took it anyway. After all, it was a gift.

 

After shopping, they headed to an ice cream house and stayed there to rest for a bit. Unfortunately, her friends' mouth just won't stop asking about LuHan.

 

"So have you guys been into your first fight already?" Youngmi asked, her wide eyes were gaping at her. She shook her head while her ice cream. Both girls giggled. "I bet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter