t h i r t e e n

Sparkling Stardust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JinAe wasn't so sure what to do anymore. It wasn't just her who was ready to burst out in any moment but the staff as well. The female model was seriously slowing them down. It's either she's dumb or she was intentionally doing it to sneakily cling her body close to LuHan longer than she should. Worse, LuHan didn't seem to mind it. It was like he was enjoying every bits of it. Urgh. Damn him.

 

JinAe bit back her tongue-lashing when LuHan walked towards her after the shoot was finally done. She didn't say a thing even when she handed him his towel. She forced herself not to look at him. She wanted to be silent as possible or else she might burst out her anger.

 

A chuckle emitted from his throat. "You look like you are ready to rip someone's hair out."

 

She lost it. She glared at the female model on the corner who was busy checking LuHan out. She even caught her giving him a suggestive wink. Flirt! This one really took it to another level. She was obviously flirting at him. Much to her annoyance, LuHan just smiled. Ugh.

 

"Who wouldn't?" She found herself answering him as she put all his stuff back into his duffel bag. "I'm really, really hungry now. If only that stupid girl did all the poses right then we wouldn't be this late for lunch. Who would be eating lunch at freaking two in the afternoon?"

 

"You ate my share of snack." He reminded her as a-matter-of-factly.

 

She looked up and glared at him. "I need more than just a freaking apple juice and a steamed bun. I have bigger intestines so deal with it." She said in gritted teeth. LuHan gave another chuckle and she had to ignore the mocking tone in it.

 

"LuHan-ssi..."

 

JinAe's ears stung upon hearing the annoying female model's voice close behind her.

 

"I'm going to lunch. Care to join me? My treat."

 

JinAe whirled abruptly to LuHan, anticipating his answer hoping he would reject the girl's advances towards him. But what came out from his mouth only made her dissapointed. "Sure," he said with a smile. Damn it. "But I want her—" he pointed at her. "—to come with us. I hope you don't mind."

 

The girl looked at her with a slightly raised eyebrow. "Sure thing, I wouldn't mind." She smiled though there was something in her smile that she didn't like at all. It wasn't a friendly smile, she would say.

 

Since the flirty brat has her own car, they drove separatedly. Thankfully, LuHan didn't push her to drive the car on her own to be with the brat in her car. Once they got to the restaurant, they started to order. LuHan ordered lots and she thought he was doing it to annoy the brat.

 

"Wow, you've got a heavy appetite." Bratty cheered and was beaming widely as soon as the orders arrived. JinAe fought the urge to shove all the Kimbaps into .

 

LuHan chuckled. "Actually, some of it are for her." He gave a jerk nod towards her and JinAe caught the smile on brat's face suddenly frozen. "JinAe likes to eat much so I hope you don't mind. But don't worry, I'll take the rest of the bill. You don't have to pay everything." He said and the flirty brat cleared .

 

"I hope you don't mind my asking but why do you have to take her everywhere you go? I mean, seriously, your schedule is done. I'm sure she can go home on her own after the photoshoot."

 

JinAe pressed her lips together and looked at her like she was the most boring person in the world to talk to. "Actually, I'm LuHan's girlfriend." She couldn't help her tongue. Much to her surprise, flirty brat laughed like she was telling a joke or something.

 

"Oh my God! You're so ambitious, girl. To think that you've actually said that in front of LuHan. How desperate are you!" She was smirking.

 

You're the one who's desperate not me, idiot! She fumed inwardly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter