t e n

Sparkling Stardust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stop thinking about the kiss, damn it! JinAe wanted to knock herself hard right then and there. Awkward silence engulfed them both as they drove back to their apartment. This was seriously the worse night ever for her. Right after she went back inside the restaurant, she died. Well, at least she wanted to die from that moment. Everyone and asked her how the kiss was. And if LuHan was a good kisser that could melt anyone's knees.

 

She didn't answer any of their questions. Instead, she tried to hide her blush by sipping on her glass. Moments after she entered, LuHan followed suit and everyone gathered around him as well, asking the same questions they were asking her lately. It was a hell of a night. Worse, LuHan was acting like he wasn't affected at all. Heck, he was always acting like that and she wanted to throw a brick straight on his face because of that.

 

All through the ride back to the apartment was excruciating. She wished she could at least read what was going through his mind. She snuck a glance at him but suddenly looked away, afraid that he might caught her or something. She counted inside her head before she glanced at him again.

 

This time, LuHan whirled and caught her.

 

She flinched in her seat, the same moment she looked out the window feeling her cheeks turned red.

 

"You want to say something, Choi?" He asked. She shook her head and he chuckled. "Come on, say it." When she didn't say a word, he sighed. "So are you really planning not to talk to me? Just so you know Choi, I didn't regret kissing you."

 

She gasped. She looked at him even before she could stop herself, and she caught him smirking. "I really don't want to talk about it, LuHan."

 

"Why the hell not?" He asked but she chose not to say a word after that. LuHan laughed but still she remained quiet. Soon enough, they arrived. She went straight to the elevator as he followed suit, still didn't look at him nor talk. However, she could feel his eyes on her but she decided to ignore the eerie feeling inside her. One, she didn't like to be watched at and two, he knew it ever since high school.

 

Upon entering the apartment, she hurried towards her room but before she could enter LuHan caught her hand. She was surprised when she found herself pinned in between his outstretched arms. "What the hell are you doing?" She was annoyed and hoped he could notice it.

 

"Let's talk." He said without dropping his arms from above her shoulder.

 

"About what?" She barked.

 

He grinned. "You know what I mean. About the kiss, Choi."

 

She placed both of her hands unto his chest and pushed him. Him being that close to her gave her goose bumps. She wondered if he ever heard the sudden palpitating of her heart. Summoning a fake anger was the only thing she had in mind so he will stop making her heart beat irregularly. "Can you just get over it and sleep? If you still don't know, I'm tired."

 

He laughed. She glared at him. But then his face went serious. "I mean it, Choi. I didn't regret the kiss." He said then he slowly moved closer. JinAe found herself gulping as she backed away, her back hitting the wall behind her. "In fact, I did enjoy it." Her eyes crossed when she watched him leaning closer and closer. She heard a squeak somewhere inside her brain but she didn't move away. His lips brushed lightly against her lips, like a butterfly's wings touching lightly over her lips. Was he teasing her? She fought the urge to groan.

 

Just like how it happened so fast, it ended just like in a blink of an eye. She bit her lower lip as she watched him walked towards his room.

 

Damn it!

 

"And oh by the way," he turned around to face her before closing his bedroom door. "...I lied."

 

She blinked. "What?"

 

"You're not a bad kisser." He said with a playful grin on his face. "I just used it as an excuse to kiss you again. Blame it on your lips. It look so inviting" He winked, just as when he closed the door shut. A squeal caught in . He didn't really say that, did he?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter