t w e n t y - s e v e n

Sparkling Stardust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LuHan left. The realization hit her when she saw his closet empty the next morning. Upon waking up, something inside her that urged her to go to LuHan's room and check his closet. And there, she found it empty. She felt the whole world crashing down on her. She should have waked up early if that was the case. Then she should've talked to him at least before he left.

 

She wasn't mad at him. Instead, she felt bad because her mother was the reason why his life became miserable. She's not mad at her own mother though, she was just disappointed. If only she had the power to make everything right. If only she had the power to erase all of LuHan's pain. Was it already too late? She hoped not. Somehow, she hoped LuHan would able to find forgiveness in his heart. To let go of the bad things in the past and move on.

 

She wanted him to be happy, she really do. Even if that means she's not part of that of that happiness.

 

A deep sigh escaped her lips as she slowly sat down on the bed. Everything felt empty without him. Tears slowly blinding her vision but she blinked her tears away. She felt completely empty upon LuHan’s sudden disappearance but she had to remind herself that that was his decision and that she couldn’t do anything about it.

 

All she had to right now was to wait…if ever he still wanted to come back.

 

Her heart and mind wanted him to come back. She was hoping and praying that everything will be the way it was. Her and LuHan…what they had before will fall back into place, just like what they used to be.

 

Sniffing, she wiped the corner of her eyes and looked up. She forced herself to stand and left the room, heading back to her own. It was already seven in the morning and yet she still wanted to go back to bed. She wasn’t in the mood to do anything.

 

She walked towards her bed, and only then she noticed something on her bedside table.

 

A piece of paper. A note.

 

Her heart leaped as she reached for it. She al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter