e l e v e n

Sparkling Stardust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Congratulations, I'm a hundred years old." LuHan muttered the moment JinAe parked the car outside the studio. She whirled her head and glared at him, her forehead was covered with sweat like she had gone to a marathon. As always, LuHan just smirked at her. The nerve of this guy to complain! If he didn't force her to drive, then this wouldn't happen. It's all his fault.

 

"Why are you complaining? If you didn't force me to drive then—" LuHan reached out all of a sudden and used his hand to cover . Wide-eyed, JinAe looked at him over his hand that was still covering .

 

"It's still early in the morning, Choi. I don't need your nagging." He smirked. She was about to bite his hand but he pulled away just in time. She glared at him but he already went out of the car and headed inside the building. Fuming, she followed suit. Unfortunately for her, LuHan was back at it again. He was beginning to send her errands like there's no tomorrow.

 

First he asked her to buy a coffee for him. And when she got back, he said he didn't want coffee but bubble tea instead. In order for the money to not go to waste, she kept the coffee for herself. She went out to buy him his bubble tea. He didn't complain when she got back but he asked her to buy a Pepero.

 

Oh God. Just a freaking Peppero!

 

But she did buy anyway. What choice did she have after all? She worked for him as his assistant—his 'maid' as he eloquently put it. The reality slapped her really hard on the face. Despite all of these she was going through at this moment, LuHan wasn't paired with anyone so clingy unlike the previous photoshoot he had. She sat there and watched. She didn't realize she was actually staring at LuHan until he winked at her.

 

Hiding her embarrassment, she rolled her eyes. But deep inside, her heart was hammering wildly inside her ribcage. She wanted to knock her head right then and there for stupidly watching him but stopped herself before she could make a fool out of herself once again. So she decided to just play games on her phone.

 

Then his five-minute break came.

 

She could see him from the corner of her eyes walking towards her way but she didn't dare held her head up.

 

"So you did enjoy watching me, huh?" She heard him said. Even without looking up, she could feel him smirking. When she still didn't respond, he raised her chin up much to her surprise. What surprised her even more was when he leaned down and kissed her briefly on the lips. Her eyes widened at his sudden action but he just grinned. He clearly did it on purpose.

 

"What the—what do you think you're doing?" She hissed at him in a low voice just enough for them both to hear.

 

"No one's watching."

 

"No one?! Are you blind? The studio is crowded if you didn't know!"

 

He chuckled. "I have to do it. Everyone thinks you are my girlfriend and they made a bet that if I can prove it to them, they'll pay me a good price. And we can share it if you want, fifty-fifty."

 

Swear her eyes showed a dollar sign in it. "Share?"

 

To her annoyance, LuHan laughed as he straightened up. "I was just kidding." And he ruffled her hair. She didn't get the chance to snap at him because he already scooted back to the shoot. All she could do was to grit her teeth.

 

 

It's already past twelve noon when the photoshoot ended. JinAe would have been so happy if they went home right after, but LuHan just had to burst her bubble. He took her to lunch alright. But he didn't drive home afterwards which annoyed her to the depths of her soul. Obviously, he did it on purpose. Knowing how jerk he was, of course. Worse, he took her to the mall as if she wanted shopping. She ended up being his tail as he went for a shopping spree for himself.

 

Maybe he noticed her ready-to-kill-someone mood, he told her to pick anything she wanted to buy and he'll pay for it. She thought this will be the best chance to get even with him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter