e i g h t e e n

Sparkling Stardust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let's go have some coffee. Don't worry it's my treat." LuHan was smiling at her and she could only squint her eyes. He was done for his Bean Pole photoshoot and she kind of wished it didn't end that fast though. Him treating her for some coffee still didn't change the fact that he was indirectly embarrassing her about what happened to them the other night. And it just didn't happen once, in fact it happened a couple of times. LuHan just won't stop teasing her. It was like the world will stop moving if he did so. She's starting to doubt his feelings he have for her. And most of all, she's starting to think he's not just a jerk—he's a ert jerk. "Aw, come on. Don't give me that look. I'm actually being nice here." He added as he swung his bag on his shoulder.

 

She squinted her eyes even more. "Nice, my !"

 

He grinned devilishly.

 

"Is this your way of apologizing to me? Because if it is, it isn't working." She said and rolled her eyes.

 

"Come on, Choi. Don't be too hard on me." He put an arm around her shoulder but she swept his arm away. He grinned even more. "I guess you woke up in the wrong side of the bed, huh?"

 

She looked at him accusingly. "I was in a good mood when I woke up this morning but you ruined it!"

 

He laughed. "How it is my fault?"

 

"Oh, so you don't remember now? Hell, you just won't stop embarrassing me! Even though you don't say it directly but the words that are coming out from your mouth are implying one hundred percent about what happened—" She paused abruptly, feeling foolish more than ever.

 

He cocked his head. with a stifled grin on his lips. "What, Choi?"

 

"About what happened the other night, you dimwit!"

 

"Oh, so you mean that incident when I saw you in your birthday suit y version?" Now he was grinning. Swear, she turned red from the tips of her hair down to her toes. How she wished she could just turn herself into a real tomato at this point.

 

She squeaked and caught the attention of the few people around them. "See?" She almost snarled at him. "You're at it again! Stop it already, LuHan. Seriously, aren't you tired of it? I'm starting to doubt y-your...your feelings towards me. I feel like you didn't really mean it, like you're just making fun of me." She said and that made his face looked serious all of a sudden. 

 

He cleared his throat. "I'm really sorry, Choi. Okay, I won't mention it again." He said. Even though he looked serious, she was still doubting him. Knowing him, LuHan's jerky attitude just come off naturally. He blinked when she didn't respond. "You don't believe me?"

 

She raised a brow. "What do you think?"

 

He smiled. "Ah, can't blame you. But remember, teasing is a sign of affection. That's why I can't stop myself from teasing you."

 

"Well, you think it's nice but it's not." She said. "Can't you at least be sweet to me or something?"

 

LuHan slightly cocked his head as he moved closer. "Why, if I'll be sweet to you there's a chance for you to return my feelings? Will there be a chance for us to be together if I'd be sweet to you, Choi?"

 

She gulped. LuHan's body was totally invading her space as he kept on moving closer. "M-Maybe?" She replied tentatively.

 

He stopped moving but still he was so close his body spray was tickling her nose. "Really, what am I to you Choi? Be honest. Aside from being a ert jerk—as you eloquently put it—who loves teasing you, what am I to you? Do I have a place in your heart, even a tiniest piece?" He was looking intently into her eyes. It was like magic that she couldn't tear her eyes away from his gaze. He was holding her in place as if she was his captive.

 

suddenly went dry she realized and it made gulping so hard for her to do. Her heart was beating so fast she's afraid he might hear it.

 

"Do I make your heart beat so fast, Choi?" He asked and her eyes automatically went wide.

 

"Y-You heard it?" She dumbly asked.

 

For a moment, he frowned. "Hear what?"

 

She blinked, realizing her mistake for blurting it out.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter