f o u r

Sparkling Stardust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a week already since JinAe took LuHan's offer and he stopped with his constant demands just yesterday. Yup, yesterday. It was an awful week for her. LuHan was being a constant pain in the and it was killing her. She was literally choked to death. She thought of quitting if he wouldn't stop. Thankfully, he did—after five days.

 

Not only that, he was pressuring her to learn how to drive. Like, seriously. If he doesn't want to drive, he shouldn't have bought a car in the first place. Such a stupid, good-looking—no, scratch that, jerk!

 

It was already six in the evening and they were heading home from another photoshoot. Seriously, how many photoshoot does LuHan have every week?

 

"I'm hungry. Is it okay if we'll grab something to eat first?" LuHan muttered, glancing at her in the middle of his driving. JinAe beamed, thankful that he's finally thinking about food. She was about to clap her hands but LuHan spoiled her happiness. "Not going to treat you if that's what you are thinking."

 

She made a face. "Why are you always so mean to me? What did I ever do to you?" Much to her annoyance, he only laughed like what mostly he would do. It annoyed her so much how he wouldn't take her seriously. Like she was some kind of a joke or something. "Or are you taking advantage of our situation? You are popular now and I'm not. How ironic, right? But you don't have the right to treat me like this."

 

"Take a chill pill, will you? I was just kidding."

 

"Then stop messing around. I've had enough of your bulls, LuHan." She almost teared up but she blinked her tears back.

 

"Wow, you're overly sensitive today—"

 

"Yes, I am so shut up." She said as she sunk down in her seat, the same moment the car pulled to a stop in front of Lotteria. Now she was hungry even more, her stomach secretly grumbling. From the corner of her eyes, she saw LuHan looking at her still not moving out of the car.

 

"It's my first time seeing you pissed and I must say I'm amazed." He was beaming when she looked at him. To her surprise, he pinched her cheek. Despite herself, she shoved his hand away. Heck, she suddenly felt her cheeks burning. "C'mon, let's go and stuff our faces. I'm really, really hungry. And oh, I'll treat you. No worries, Choi." He said as he slid out of the car. JinAe tried not to smile when she followed him.

 

He looked at her over his shoulder as he lined up in the counter. "Go and find us a table. And oh, what do you want—"

 

"Cheese sticks, bulgogi burger, and patbingsu. Thanks." She said in one breath making LuHan grinned.

 

"Wow, you are really not that hungry huh." He said but didn't complain. She then went to find a table for them. She waited for him in a few minutes and went he finally arrived with the tray in his hands, she could no longer wait to eat. She could care less about what LuHan was thinking about her as she devoured her food. She was hungry and the only thing that mattered to her was the food. LuHan was concentrating on his food as well. From time to time, she snuck some glances towards him. She was amazed at how he doesn't seem to care about diet.

 

"Aren't you afraid that you might gain weight?" She asked when she couldn't hold her curiosity anymore.

 

He raised his eyes towards her. "Nope. I don't always eat something like this anyway."

 

She nodded. "Is it hard to be a model?"

 

"Not really. Wanna try?"

 

She snorted. "No, thanks."

 

He laughed as he took his diet coke into his mouth. "But I doubt it if you'll get a chance though. I mean, look at that pimple on top of your nose."

 

She glared. "Here you are again..."

 

"I'm just teasing you, Choi. You know, you doesn't seem to know how to get in the fun."

 

"So teasing me is fun?"

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter