t w e n t y - o n e

Sparkling Stardust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LuHan lied, she knew it. They didn't go to a photoshoot but instead they went to Ocean Theme Park. When she asked him why they went there, he simply said "because I want to spend time with you" and she mentally squealed at that. For a moment she wanted to hang herself upside-down because of her reaction. Like really. Was silently squealing and fangirling necessary?

 

Or maybe perhaps she....?

 

She gulped. No! She slowly looked at him and found him obviously amused on everything. Just when she thought he won't notice her staring at him, she was wrong. He suddenly turned his head and caught her. She abruptly looked away but she heard his soft chuckle.

 

"Look at that fish, Choi. It reminds me of you." He said. And when she looked at the fish he was pointing, she smacked his shoulder hard.

 

"That's a blobfish, you jerk! That's one of the ugliest species of fish in the world." She  scowled.

 

LuHan laughed. "No. I meant that fish far behind the blobfish."

 

"But you were pointing at that ugly fish." She argued, still scowling.

 

He laughed again and pinched her nose. "Cute." He said. "I was actually pointing at that parrotfish, Choi. Believe me. And why parrotfish? Now look at that." He pulled her closer to the glass so she could see it. "It's colorful, right? I said it reminds me of you because you bring color to my world." He said, more like a whisper, because he was actually standing behind her and it seemed like his mouth was jus an inch away from her ears.

 

Despite how she was controlling herself, her cheeks colored.

 

"Lame." She muttered, but she was actually trying so hard not to grin.

 

"What's lame about that, huh?" He said, the same moment he poked her on the waist. She almost let out a yelp as she flinched away from him. When she turned around, LuHan was laughing.

 

"Don't you ever do that again. It's ticklish! " She said with her eyes in circles. But she couldn't take the smile off of her lips.

 

Still grinning, he composed himself. "You know, I think you should take a picture together with the blobfish."

 

"Why so?"

 

"So that I could spot the difference."

 

"Yah!" She yelled, the same moment he ran away while laughing. She laughed too, unable to control it any longer. "I'll get you for this, LuHan." She said as she hurried to catch up with him.

 

 

After an hour of strolling inside the aquarium, LuHan offered to go and eat Blue Bell Ice Cream because according to him, he still haven't tried it. She didn't mind though because she wanted to eat ice cream as well. But she was actually worried for him because he'd just recovered from his fever. "Don't worry. Someone told me that if you have a fever, eating ice cream or cold foods would help you lower your body temperature." He said.

 

She raised her eyebrow. "That's total bull."

 

He laughed. "No, it's not. C'mon, let's go."

 

Moments later, they found themselves sitting on a bench while stuffing their mouths with ice cream. JinAe picked Rockslide Brownie and she kind of wished she had picked another flavor. She looked at LuHan beside her. He was eating his like it was the best flavor in the world. He picked Mocha Madness, which was her first choice but decided not to go with it.

 

Ugh.

 

"What are you looking at?" He asked the same moment he turned his head.

 

She her lower lip. She was actually shy to say this but she just couldn't help herself. "Um, can I have a scoop of your ice cream? Even just a tiniest bit, please? I just want to know what it tastes like. Mine is alright but I don't like it. It's just too sweet for me."

 

He smirked. "Hmm. Then why did you pick that in the first place?"

 

"Because I thought it's much better than Mocha Madness. That was my first choice, just so you know." She told him.

 

"It's not my problem anymore." He muttered, still smirking.

 

She groaned. "LuHan, please? Just one scoop. And if I like it, I'll buy myself one of that and then you can have this Rockslide Brownie. Please?"

 

"Alright." He said. Then he scooped some of his ice cream using his spoon and lifted it out to her. "Open your mouth. Say 'ahh'." He was grinning at her. She couldn't help but laugh. Despite how she thought he was being silly, she was actually amused.

 

"Seriously? I'm not a baby anymor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter