e p i l o g u e

Sparkling Stardust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JinAe had no idea why LuHan asked her to meet him in Cheonggyecheon stream instead of meeting him directly after work. His schedule was packed for today and during lunch, he told her that she can go home and take a rest then later at six they'll just meet again. And here she was, waiting for him at the so called ‘date park’. It was already twilight and the jets or streams were finally lit up making the place truthfully awesome.

 

She sighed and decided to sit on the stairs. She checked her watch, it was already five minutes past and LuHan was still nowhere to be found. She wasn't mad though. Maybe he was just caught in a traffic. She wouldn't mind it, as long as he's not super late. But she doubt it. He's not the type of guy who wouldn't come on time. She knew him so well. The only thing that bothered her was she felt awkward because she seemed like really out of place. When she looked at her left, there were couples hanging out together, and it was the same view on her right as well.

 

SIghing, she looked up the stars hoping LuHan would come any minute soon.

 

Then she felt a presence beside her. Thinking it was LuHan, she immediately whirled her head. Only to feel a little disappointment.

 

It was not LuHan.

 

Instead, it was some guy wearing a mascot head. It waved at her and she waved back. She wanted to laugh. At least she's not alone anymore. Except that it was kinda creepy how the mascot guy was imitating all her moves. Like if she stretched her legs out, the mascot guy will do the same. If she combed her hair with her fingers, it will do the same as if the mascot head has hair.

 

At first, it was annoying but soon she found herself laughing as it tried to imitate her.

 

Oh my goodness, LuHan. You should see this. She thought smilingly.

 

The mascot inched closer and was now basically sitting next to her. She was about to discreetly moved away but she was stunned when he handed her a puppy bouquet out of nowhere. She had no idea where did he get that but she thought it's actually sweet and creepy at the same time since she was a stranger to him. She wondered how would LuHan react if he saw them. Would he punch the mascot's face for openly flirting with her? The thought made her laughed. LuHan being jealous of a mascot would be the most adorable thing on earth.

 

Her reverie was suddenly interrupted when the mascot stood. Only then she noticed the huge red heart printed on his white shirt. She thought he's going to leave now but he didn't. Instead, he pulled her up and danced with her. She really didn't want to but some couples cheered on them. She was laughing as she let the mascot lead the dancing. He twirled her around and he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter