Chapter 2

What Is Love?

*Woohyun's POV*

            So... I'll be living with her from today onwards? well technically, she'll be living with my family. I didn't realize I was actually staring at her. I look at my Dad, waiting for further respond. "Mhmm, Woohyun ah, please be kind to  _____. Treat her like your dongsaeng--". "Uncle, I am actually at the same age as him. " She rises her left eyebrow and smiled at Dad. "Ah, really? but if I'm not mistaken, he's 5 months older than you..right?". "Neh.. But it takes time for me to call someone oppa. especially when I barely know him", she replied sarcastically.

           Whoa this girl is no joke. And I thought she was a decent girl.

           "excuse me, Woohyunssi? Did you say something?" She gives me a dirty look. "uh no. absolutely not!" I faked a smile. its goin to be hard for me to tolerate with this girl...

 

*Your POV*

        Who does he think he is?! Sheesh. I asked for Uncle's permission to go upstairs and just walked quickly to my new bedroom. I jumped on the bed and sighed. Oppa..if only you're here with me. You had always been there whenever I need you...

       Unkowingly my tears starts to fall. I really miss him. He was my first love. most girls at my school would be jealous seeing me hanging out with him. I was very lucky, indeed. But now everything changed. I didn't really get a chance to confess to him. after 4 years he left me, I promised not to fall in love with anyone. the reasons are quite obvious; I was left broken hearted. my parents are no longer together. How am I suppose to believe in love anymore?

      I burried my face on the pillow and cried real hard. I really couldn't hold it any longer.

----- outside ____'s room, she didn't realize someone was eavesdropping -----

 

     The next morning, I woke up earlier than the others. I slowly walk to the kitchen, hunting for food. suddenly, I felt someone tapped my shoulder and I accidentally dropped the bowl I was holding. "YAH WAE DID YOU DO........... Oh, annyeonghaseyo auntie.. err.." I smile awkwardly. She smiled back at me and said "Mianhae ____. I didn't know you'd be too shocked. Hahaha come on, its time for breakfast".

    Okay, so I guess not EVERYONE in this house is weird. My aunt is very nice. She treats me like her own daughter. While waiting for the others to get ready, my aunt asked me to wake Woohyun up. Mwoya... she's got to be kidding me. after what happened yesterday, I didn't dare to talk to him. I am definitely NOT shy. nope.

    I went upstairs and knocked hard on his door. "Yah Woohyunssi, wake up. wake up before I smack this door of yours". I giggled and waited for his reaction.

 

*Woohyun's POV*

          I heard some noises outside my room and quickly jumped out of my bed. "..wake up before I smack this door of yours". EH? What is she, a gangster? pshhfft. I tipped toed to the door and slowly open the door. She might be daydreaming because as soon as I open the door, she yelled "OMONA". or maybe its because I was wearing my boxers only. MWO BOXERS ONLY OHMYGOD. I quickly close the door and run into the bathroom.

    Aishhh so embarassing. such a "good" way to start our friendship. jakkman, she threathened me so I guess we're even. I laughed to myself and realize I was being ridiculous so I quickly bathe.

 

*Your POV*

        That guy! He really wants to die! I mumbled angrily to myself. suddenly a deep voice ask me "Who wants to die, ___-ah?". "Omo you scared me to death. Ah, no one. I was just.. crapping around hahahaha" I laughed awkwardly and ran downstairs.

       His eyes widened and followed my trail. As we all gathered in the dining room, my Uncle began to talk. "Uhm, so.. did you get a nice sleep last night ____?" He gave me a warm smile. "Neh ahjussi. thank you so much for letting me stay at your house. I don't know where else I can go if it wasn't for you".

"ehh its really not a big deal. you're my niece. We're family" he lets out a small chuckle and start to eat his food. while everyone was busy eating, suddenly Woohyun came downstairs and stall for a moment. Boohyun looks at him weirdly and gave him a signal to sit next to me. He hesitated for a moment but end up sitting next to me. I grinned and ate my food joyfully.

     "what are you grinning at?"  he whispers to me. "its really none of your business" I told him and smiled sarcastically. He rolled his eyes and continued eating.

 

       After breakfast, Uncle Donghyun told Woohyun to take me to my new highschool, Seoul High School. At first, he was kinda feeling uneasy as he needs to be my tour guide for the day but after receiving some "bribes" from his Dad, he agreed to accompany me. This boy, never really sincere in doing anything except eating. I sighed and he looked at me, "stop sighing. I know you dislike the fact you need to hang out with me but just bare with it for today only, arasseo?". I rised my left eyebrow, "fine. don't need to be so mad. are you on your period or something? pshhfft" I walk away and leave him alone.

    I could hear him talking to himself "MWOYA. PERIOD? this girl, really want to die." I laughed and got in the car.

 

*Woohyun's POV*

          I swear she gets on my nerves! Why the hell do I even thought she was decent? Exclude the fact that she's pretty. but her heart, is so cold. I turn up the volume of the radio as BEAST's Beautiful was playing on the radio.

        I could see her really getting into the song as she snapped her finger along with the rhythm. "Yah gangster, you like BEAST?". she stopped as soon as she heard me calling her gangster. "Mwo..mwoya? gangster? geurae. I'm a gangster. I can break your arms instantly. Wanna try it someday?" She rolled her eyes and look away. I guess she really is pissed. But whatever, she started it.

      We reached our destination in 15 minutes. honestly, we could have just walked to this school but she demanded for me to drive instead. such a brat... She smirks and "accidentally" hit me with her purse. "Sorry, my bad." She pouted and chuckled slowly. the nerve of that girl. ah I'm going crazy!

 

*Your POV*

          I laughed diabolically in my mind but stopped as soon as I saw the main entrance of the school. Ohmygod. Its so different than my old school in America.

         Woohyun took me to the hallway, field, canteen and the classes. I have no idea how am I gonna survive in this school. I sighed. He gave me a dirty look and starts to pull out his phone. He smiled and said "Yah Voldemort, lets go. its almost lunch time. I have no intention to eat outside with you.". this boy really wanna die. I fake a smile and starts to walk behind him. quietly, I took a small rock and threw it at his back and quickly ran away.

 

     As a reward, I walked back home. darn that guy! I swear he's gonna get it once I get back home. sheesh!

 

----- that night -----

 

*Woohyun's POV*

         "Why must I apologize to her?!" I whined at my mum. "because you left her and you're a dude. if you don't apologize to her,I'll assume you have no balls" Boohyun said calmly. what the hell, he's siding her now? sheesh. I walk slowly to her room and knocked real hard.

        she opened the door and glared at me. "Don't you have manners?". "Oh apparently I dropped it somewhere cause I don't bother being nice to you, Lord Voldermort". She lets out a small chuckle, "if you're here to apologize, forget it. and I'll accept that as compliment. you know, you calling me LORD Voldermort. he's awesome unlike a loser like you." she slammed the door.

       I sat down in the living room and everyone was looking at me tensely. "Yah what happened?". "everything is cool haha" I lied and forced myself to smile.

       

 

A/N: mianhae if this is boring. I'm still trying my best~