Chapter 4

What Is Love?

----- after several weeks -----

 

*Your POV*

          "Yah Hyun, give me back my Coke before I jump on you!" I whine and threathening him. "No way kiddo, Junhyung Hyung bought this for ME!" Woohyun laughed while running, trying to get away from me. "what the hell are you talking about? Its for our dear ____ so leave her alone!!!" Junhyung laughed and caught Woohyun by the neck and snatch away the Coke. "aigoo here you go ____! Now Woohyun won't take away your Coke ever again" He laughs and pinch my cheek.

      Things worked out pretty well for me and Woohyun. We don't really hate each other like how we used to. He's nicer than I thought he'd be. I was really suprised when he started the FIRST serious conversation ever for us.

 

(flashback)~ "____-ah..."

                       "mwo?"

                       "you know, after knowing you within this several weeks, you're not as bad as I thought. I mean, you're not THAT dangerous after all"

                       "what are you trying to say? don't make me punch your arm..!"

                       "no no no, I meant.. let's stop fighting and just be friends. you know I'm your ONLY friend here, right?"

                       "lol what the hell. yah I do have friends in class. I DO! but fine, since I'm a really nice person, I'll accept your offer"

 

      It was indeed a very awkward conversation but after that incident, we're closer than ever. He's definitely a dork, noob and lame but really fun to be with. One thing I just found out about him recently is that he's an athlete. I guess that explains why he likes to bare his upper body at home. Show off...pfft.

      But one thing that really get on my nerves is that who's far worst than Woohyun. Kim Myung Soo. That punk won't stop following me around during PE. I mean, seriously. Which guy would follow a girl to play netball? He ditched his friends to stalk me. I could've sworn he tried to follow me home but lucky for me, I have Woohyun around me. I don't know what's wrong with Myungsoo. Is he trying to get revenge on me? If he is, then he'll feel the pain in his from _________.

                       

*Myungsoo's POV*

              I held my phone tight. Should I call her or not? Oh God this is driving me crazy. SHE is driving me crazy. I've never felt this way before. If only she knew...

           "Myungsoo-ah, whatchu doing? you looked kinda.. depressed lately". Sunggyu asked me. "eh? what are you talking about? I'm completely O-K-A-Y". I showed him the peace sign and faked a smile. "Are you in love?". as soon as he asked me this, I fell from the chair. "YAH YAH gwaenchanha?!" He pulled me up. "yeah Hyung, I'm okay. hey have you ever felt like, you really like this person but you don't dare to do anything about it?" I asked him with a sad face. "hmm I have. and I regretted it so much so I think its best for you to go for it! Talk to her,". he gives me a calm smile. "thanks hyung! saranghae~" I winked and quickly leave the room.

 

 

 

A/N: such a short chapter. its midnight already. shall continue tomorrow, I guess. jaljayo ^^