Chapter 7

What Is Love?

 

----- the next day -----

 

*Your POV*

           "Hey, have you heard that there's gonna be a new student transfering to our school? omg I hope its gonna be a guy! a HOT one!" Jinyoung  squealed. "Seriously guys? I don't even care.. I hope if its a he, I hope he's not like that useless kingka and woohyun" I rolled my eyes. "Heyyy how could you say that? You're lucky there's two guys trying to win over you" Min glanced at me. "HAHAHAHA you're so funny. why would anyone like me? plus, how'd you know they're fighting over ME? pfft". "Stop being so oblivious, __________". Jinyoung glared at me. I giggled and start to walk towards my table. I lay my head on the table, not interested in listening to Jinyoung and Min's conversation.

           As soon as Mrs. Choi entered the class, the atmosphere turned dead silence. I lift my head, "Why is it so quiet in here?" I accidentally said it out loud. "Yah, its the new guy! OHMYGOD", Min squealed. "Wha------ omo.." My heart stopped. I could feel my breath stopped for a few seconds. I could feel myself breathing heavily. This can't be... no way. I must be dreaming. I pinched my cheeks. Oh God, this isn't a dream. NONONO. I lowered down my head.

 

*Gikwang's POV*

             I could see most of the girls in this class are looking at me without blinking. I tried to stand still but having them staring at me so intensely is making me feel even more nervous than before. However, I noticed that not all of the girls were looking at me. One of the girl was looking at shoes, playing with her hair, as if I'm invisible to her. But then suddenly, she lift her head up. that face.. that ignorant look on her face. So similar to... ____________'s. Suddenly I felt someone tapped my shoulder. "Lee-sshi, please introduce yourself" Mrs. Choi forced a smile, most probably because she's mad I wasn't paying attention to what she was saying. "Ah, ne. Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Lee Gikwang. Please take care of me". All of the girls grinned and one of them winked at me. I widened my eyes and quickly sits next to the girl who looked like _____________.

           "Err hi, do you mind me sitting next to you?" I asked politely. She didn't move her head from the table at all. "Yah, just sit wherever you want. We don't care" the boy who sits next to that girl glared at me.I mumbled to myself 'okay then..'

 

*Your POV*

        DARN IT. why must he sit next to me?!?! I'd do anything just so he could sit far far away from me. My life is officially ruined. When he asked me whether or not he can sit next to me, I didn't dare to move AT ALL. The last thing I wanna do is to let him know its me. knowing what he'd done to me, there is no way I'm gonna face him. thank God Woohyun answered for me. 

 

*Woohyun's POV*

        Who the hell does he think he is, trying to talk to ___________? But, why do I even care..? Andwae, andwae. I'm only hating on him because I care about __________ like my own dongsaeng. yeah. but still, I won't let him get near ___________. 

 

------ during break time ------

 

*Your POV*

        Oh thank God its break time. I can finally get away from him! I speed up my pace and reach my locker. After putting away unnecessary books, I scoot my way to the canteen. Searching for Jinyoung and Min, I accidentally bumped into a not-so-tall figure with a really muscular body. "Mianhae------ damn". Its him. I quickly bow and ran as fast as I can to the nearby stairs. I try to catch my breathe and suddenly bumped into Woohyun. Without thinking twice, I grabbed his hand and walk hand-in-hand. He was shocked by my behaviour but continues to play along. When I see Gikwang near the canteen entrance, I locked my hands in Woohyun's and acted all happy infront of him. "Oppa, lets eat! I'm so hungry" I pouted and pulling him lightly. "Uh.. yeah sure, lets go" He gave me a crooked smile and forced a laugh.

     I could see Gikwang staring with a shocking expression. I guess it worked. Mianhae oppa....

      After searching for seats, Woohyun and I sat with Jinyoung and Min. They stared at me weirdly. Probably because they thought I've finally made up with Woohyun. "Mwoya? I felt, guilty for leaving him alone. He seemed like a loner" I lied and rolled my eyes. "Oh really? Woohyun-ah, are you blushing?" Min smiled cynically. I noticed his cheeks were slightly pink. "What.. what are you guys crapping about? Pfftt..I'll just go and grab something for you guys to eat" He got up from his seat, looking away from me. "No thanks. Just for ___________. We already have our own food" Jinyoung grumbled and starts eating her bread. I mumbled 'weird people..' and laid my head on the table. Min laid her head on the table, facing me. "What's wrong, baby girl?" She pouted. "I am in deep . and I mean, literally. Ahhh I'm going crazy" I ruffled my hair and knocked my head slightly on the table. She holds my shoulder, "Its okay. you're always like that" She starts to laugh with Jinyoung. I rolled my eyes, when suddenly a guy came to our table, sitting across me. "May I join you?" He smiled. I was about to say no when suddenly Woohyun came to him and tell him off. 'YES WOOHYUN, YOU GO GIRL'. 

I unintentionally said it out loud. They all looked at me and I lowered my head down slowly. I bit my bottom lips and starts playing with my nails. Gikwang apologized and slowly walked away. "YAH WHY DID YOU TELL HIM OFF?" Min grabbed Woohyun's collar and start to clenched her fist. "AIHHH mianhae, he's so annoying okay. do you even know what he did in class? HE KEEPS STARING AT ____________. he even tapped his foot frequently. ANNOYING " Woohyun replied in a tone of anger. "WHY? Are you jealous of him? ARE YOU?" Min gets closer to Woohyun, with her widened eyes.

       My head was pounding so hard I felt like cutting of my head. "CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT THE HELL UP. If you guys wanna argue, please, I'M BEGGING YOU, get out of my sight. gosh, stop being so immature" I walked away and headed to the rooftop.

 

*Myungsoo's POV*

           She loves me.. she loves me not.. she loves me.. she loves me not.. AHH ANDWAE. I need to stop this. But I can't. "WHY MUST THIS WORLD BE SO UNFAIR?!" I yelled and sobbed. But suddenly, I heard footsteps coming towards me. Who the hell dares to come to my place? Aishh!

          "Who the hell do you think you a------- oh, ____________-ah" I raised my left eyebrow and rubbed my neck. "Sorry, I didn't know it was you" I smiled cynically. She stood still, looking at feet. Suddenly, she fell to the ground and cried. I panicked, not knowing what to do. "Uhh, ohmygod, ____________ are you okay?" I came closer to her and slightly touched her shoulder. Suprisingly, she didn't push me away. So I hugged her from the front. She burried her face in my chest, crying her heart out. After several minutes, she finally came back to her senses. She lift her head up, looking at me so innocently with her swollen eyes. "Wh-why can't I just die?" She stuttered and sobbed. "What? Don't say that. Please, _________. Jebal" I didn't know why but I could feel my eyes starting to heat up and a drop of tear flows down my cheek. "I can't do this..I-I-I can't..." She sighed and sobbed even more. I rubbed her back and kept quiet. Wiping her tears away, she got up from her position and hugged me. "Tha-thanks.. plea-please don't tell anyone about this" She rubbed her eyes, trying to smile. "I promise I won't. If you need a shoulder to cry on, just let me know" I winked and hugged her again. "But you know, your eyes are kinda swollen. you might wanna stay up here for a while". I said softly, scared of her reaction. She might even slap me again. Who knows what this girl could do..

     "You're right. Come on, lets sit down" She gigled and invites me warmly. I can finally smile after seeing her smile on her face.

 

*Gikwang's POV*

            I stuffed my face with the chocolate bread I bought at the cafeteria, aggravated by what happened a moment ago. I can't believe she replaced me with someone so, dumblooking. Not to mention, he's a rude jerk! She looks so different though. Prettier than ever. with her slightly curly hair. her slightly tan skin. plus, her figure is hotter than before. I don't think she wants to talk to me, judging by her cold attitude towards me. Its entirely your fault Lee Gikwang, you pabo! I knock my head and continue chewing the bread.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry I haven't been updating for quite a long time. I was busy and I was sick :( JEONGMAL MIANHAEYO!

and THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU for reading my story. subscribers, I love you :3 thanks for commenting as well! saranghaeyo~~ (^-^)

I'm gonna be away again, SOOOOO SORRY :( byeyeom!