Chapter 16

What Is Love?

*Your POV*

      I held on to my phone while closing my eyes. Yes, I think I've made the right decision. YES I DID! You're not gonna regret this, ___________-ah. I won't.  I got up from my seat and went downstairs to watch Inkigayo. But accidentally bumped into Woohyun. He smiled widely while waving, but I gave him my poker face and continued walking to the living room. I heard him muttered 'What the hell is wrong with her' softly. Tsk, sorry Woohyun. I don't know how to face you anymore. While watching U-Kiss' performance, I checked my inbox in my phone. The text he sent to me, he seemed unsure about it but he accepted it in the end. Thank God I have him.

   All of a sudden, Woohyun sits next to me on the couch. He took the remote away from me and glared at me. "Yah, what's wrong with you? Do you like these... guys so much?" He said while doing a gross face. "Eww, yes I like them. Infact, I LOVE them. Now go away" I snatched the remote away from him and turn my gaze to the tv screen. "Oh mwoya. You'd rather watch them than to talk to me? Seriously? Aishh jinjja. I'm leaving!" He stormed off to grab his car keys and went to God knows where. I giggled, thinking that he looked cute when he's angry. wait, what? NO NO NO he's not cute at all. andwae

 

   I flipped to the next page of my Mathematics exercise book. Aishh why must Maths be so hard? I'm good at all subjects except for Maths. I scratched my head, not knowing the answer for the particular question when all of a sudden, my phone's message tone rang. Its from Myungsoo. I was about to read the text when suddenly, my phone rang. I touched the green button.

"Yeobeoseyeo?"

"Hey ____________. Whatchu doing?" 

      I look at my phone's screen. Gosh, its Myungsoo (-____-)

"Oh I'm busy planting plants on this really rainy night" I answered sarcastically.

"Aigoo don't be like that. I just wanted to talk to you. I miss your voice"

      Don't make me laugh. He sees me everyday. Oh god, this guy is crazy.

"Ah really? Now that you've heard my voice, can I continue what I was doing just now?"

"Um.. so you're saying I'm annoying you?"

"No no its not like that.. its just that, we'll see each other tomorrow, right?"

"Yes but what if I die tonight?.. Arasseo __________-ah. Bye"

"NOOOO WAIT. okay I'm sorry. what exactly did you wanted to tell me?"

"Kekeke, you know how much I like you, right? Ever since I met you, my life changed. I don't bully other students. I don't even go out with those stuck up brats. All I want is you. And it'd mean the world to me if---------"

"Oh my god, Myungsoo-ah, I'm sorry but I gotta go. My fish is drowning BYE!" 

      I quickly touched the red button. I breathe slowly, trying to get back to my senses. Wait, did I just say MY FISH IS DROWNING? Omo I feel so guilty. Stupid stupid stupid me! He'll be emo tomorrow for sure. Aigooo why must they do this to me..

 

     The next day, I rode my bicycle to school while Woohyun walked alone. I still don't know why he doesn't wanna drive to school. Sheesh. I went to the vending machine to buy a tin of Coke. I pressed the button and was about to take the Coke when all of a sudden, another person took it away before me. "Yah, give it back------" I lost my words. What the hell is he doing here?! I cleared my throat and took out my hand. "Give it, now". "Andwae. Its mine now" Gikwang said while grinning. This jerk! "Yah I said give it back to me! GIVE IT BEFORE I KILL YOU!" I yelled while jumping up and down, trying to snatch it away from him. "Yah, you're ric----" I quickly cover his mouth. "Don't say another word. Just get lost" I said in a serious voice. I kicked the vending machine and walked away. A few moments later, Gikwang ran up to me and took my hand. "____________-ah, I'm sorry if I said something wrong". "Gwaenchanha, just leave me alone" I pulled my hand away from him and put it in my blazer's pocket. We walked silently to the nearest bench in the park. 

    "What's wrong?" He looked at me, sympathetically. I sighed and decided to confess to him, "I never told anybody that I'm rich. It . People will try to be your friend just because you're rich. So yeah, its better to be known as a poor girl". He took my hand and caressed it. "To be honest, I miss those days when it was just you and me, hanging out together, eating ramen on rainy days. Good times" He giggled and squezzed my hand softly. I couldn't help but to smile too. And honestly, at that moment, I felt like putting my head on his shoulder and just, hug him. But I mentally slapped myself and pulled my hand away from him. "S-sorry, but I can't do this. Bye" I got up from my seat and ran away.

 

    I walked around the school, trying to get away from those 3 guys. Thank God my  school is huge so it won't be that easy for them to search for me but unfortunately, I saw the 3 of them coming towards me. I panicked, didn't know what to do. Thank God Ricky was there so I quickly held on to his arm and walk slowly with him. Woohyun who saw it first, yelled loudly "YAH WHAT THE HELL?" while Gikwang and Myungsoo's jaw dropped.

   I turned my head to look at Ricky. He winked and hugged me even tighter. "___________-ah, wh-what are you doing with this kid?" Myungsoo frowned. Gikwang clenched his fist while looking at Ricky like he's about to kill him. "Yah kid, let go of my __________" Woohyun yelled and get closer to Ricky. "Andwae, she's not even yours. I have an important news to tell you guys" Ricky grinned and flipped his hair. "MWO?" The 3 guys yelled out at the same time.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Let's see what Ricky's gonna tell them :P

I shall update again tonight, I hope. 

don't be shy to comment, subscribe, and read my story. 

image

my fellow subscribers, saranghae. and thanks for commenting as well ^^

image