Chapter 19

What Is Love?

*Your POV*

        Okay, whatever it is, I'm still gonna talk to him. Yes I will. I hesitated to walk closer to him, but Min quickly pushed me causing me to fall onto Ricky. "OMO MIANHAEYO RICKY! JEONGMAL MIANHAE!" I frowned and turned behind to give Min the threatening look but she wasn't there anymore. Ricky got up and raised his left eyebrow. "Umm.. sorry. I didn't mean to hit yo----" He put his index finger to my lips. "No need to apologize. whatever brought you to me here, right now, you may forget about it kay?" He smiled. "M-mwo? Anhi, I just wanted to sa-----" Again, he put his hand over my mouth. "Really, its okay noona. I understand. I forgive you and I hope you forgive me too. Saranghae, bye" He winked and walked away. I blinked twice and mentally slapped myself. Okay that was weird..

     

      As the days passed, from spring to summer, summer to autumn, autumn to winter, I didn't see Ricky anymore. I heard from some of his friends that he left to the States. without saying goodbye to me... As for Woohyun, Gikwang and Myungsoo, they celebrated it knowing that I won't be caring about Ricky anymore. "Yah you wanna die?" I held my fist in the air. "Well, I dont mind dying in the hand of my favorite girl" Myungsoo winked. I hissed and turned away. I look at the school board. There was a picture of me and Ricky during the dance night. I do miss you, Ricky..

 

    A few months later, I graduated from highschool. Myungsoo left to another state to continue his studies. "Yah, dont you dare to do anything to her okay?" He warned to Woohyun. I don't even know why Woohyun came with me to say goodbye to Myungsoo. "She's not yours so go awaaaaaay" Woohyun rolled his eyes and slightly pushed Myungsoo. "Shut up guys. Bye Myungsoo. Have safe flight. Dont miss me too much. Fighting!" I winked and hugged him. I could sense that he didn't wanna let go of my grip. I could hear him sobbed. I rubbed his back and whispered "Don't worry, you'll be fine." He whispered back to my ear, "Please wait for me. I'm gonna make you mine" and let go of me. Unexpectedly, he kissed my cheek. Woohyun's jaw dropped. 

   "YAH HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO HER?" Woohyun yelled and frowned. "Let him be. He's leaving anyway" I said while blushing. "Bye ____________. I-I-I... I love you" Myungsoo muttered softly and walked away. My heart fluttered and I was smiling all by myself. 

   "You look like a playgirl, don't you know that?" Woohyun's sarcasm brought me back to reality. "You should atleast pick one of us instead of letting us wait. SHEESH" He hissed and went to the car. Geurae ______________, whom do you really love? I don't know..