Chapter 29

What Is Love?

*Your POV*

       That night, I spent time at Myungsoo's mansion. I flipped through the magazine, searching for something interesting to read. 'Hm.. boyfriend being too obsessed that he'd kill any guy who dares to get near his girlfriend? Wow this guy is a mess. Pshhfft' I think to myself as I read the article. Then came in Myungsoo with a bright smile. "Why are you smiling like that?" I smiled weirdly. "Nothing, I am happy that you're here with me" He sat close to me with his arm around my shoulder. "Arasseo.. check this out, this man is too obsessed over his girl that he is willing to kill any guy that talks to his girlfriend. Luckily her girlfriend reported to the police" I said without looking at him. I heard him chuckled and continued looking at me. After a few moments, he starts whispering sweet things in my ear and he kissed my neck passionately.

      I told him to stop, but he didn't care. I swear I felt like kicking him away. Then he pushed me to lie on the couch and starts nibbling my ears. Slowly, I pushed him away and said "Myungsoo-ah, please don't do this. I beg you". He sighed and apologized. After that incident, I walked back home, not wanting to stay longer at his house cause I'm scared he might do something much worst. But on my way home, I accidentally bumped into Woohyun. 

    "Oh, Woohyun-ah. What are you doing here?" I asked. He scratched his head and replied, "Um I live here.." He pointed at his house on the other side of the road. "Oh... right. I forgot" I lowered down my head, embarassed. "What are you doing walking alone in the middle of the night? Its dangerous for a pretty girl like you" He raised his left eyebrow. "Then maybe you should walk me home?" I bit my lower lips. "Will it be okay? I'm scared he might kill me.." He looked away. Without thinking twice, I grabbed his arm and dragged him to walk with me.

    "Oh I miss doing this with you! Walking together after school. Teasing and annoying each other. Hahaha" I laughed while looking at him. Yes.. the awkward moment came again. We stared at each others' eyes. Slowly, he turned my body around to face him and he hugged me. "I miss you too.. More than you could ever imagine. And... I-I love you" He muttered softly to my ear. I widened my eyes and slightly pushed him away from me. "What are you talking about? You have Ji Eun" I raised my right eyebrow. He grinned and whispered in my ear, "To be honest, when I saw you with Myungsoo the other day, my heart breaks into millions of pieces so when he asked about Ji Eun, I just had to say that she's my girlfriend. But I love you, ___________". My heart was fluttering. Slowly, he lift my chin up and kissed me passionately. I couldn't care about others cause I felt like the world only belongs to me and Woohyun. We kissed like we couldn't stop at all. After he went back to his house, I spent the night thinking about him.

    The next day, I went to work as usual. "Yah, why do you look so happy today? Eunjung, my friend at work asked me. "Umm the weather seems lovely today hahaha" I faked a laugh and looked away. After a few hours, I stared at my phone. "Should I call him? Or should I not? Hmm.." I mumbled to myself. Then suddenly, Eunjung interrupt my convo with myself, "Just call him, for God sake!". "Arasseo arasseo.."

"Yeobeoseyo!~"

"Oh, ____________-ah, wae oh?"

"Um.. I just wanted to ask you if you're free this afternoon?"

"Ofcourse.. ahh you wanna have lunch together again? Hahaha I thought so"

"Whatever, you better be fast!"

    I hung up and giggled. "Aigoo someone is lovestrucked." I looked at Eunjung and muttered mehrong softly. Later that afternoon, I waited for Woohyun. I waited and waited and waited. But he was nowhere to be seen. "Aishh isarami jeongmal! Where the hell is he?" I mumbled to myself. After work, I went back home with a really bad mood. All of a sudden, Myungsoo appreared infront of me as I was about to take off my high heels. "Oh, what are you doing here?" I asked expressionlessly. "Nothing, I just thought I should give you a visit" He grinned. "Mwoya dear.. We still gonna meet each other tomorrow" I giggled but he had a cold expression on his face. I gulped, knowing this might not be good.

   The next thing I know, I'm already in his car. "Where are we going?" I asked without looking at him. He didn't answer my question so I kept quiet while waiting for to reach our destination. We arrived at an old factory near Myungsoo's mansion. I look around, worried with his intention. He put a blind fold over my eyes and lead me to a dark room. Then, he took off the blindfold and right before me, was Woohyun with bruised eyes, arms and bleeding nose. I came closer to him, "Oh my god! What happened to you?". He just smirked at Myungsoo. "Yah! Why are you doing this to him?!" I yelled at Myungsoo. Myungsoo laughed and slapped my face.

   "How dare you yelled at me? You think I don't know what you did with this bastard? You'd rather kiss him than to kiss me?" He widened his eyes and grabbed my arm. "Myungsoo-ah... what happened to you?" I cried. He let go of me and punched the wall. His knuckles bleed but he continued, "I LOVE YOU __________! I LOVE YOU OKAY! I don't want you to see other guys. I don't you to be with other guys. I want you to be mine, and only MINE!" He yelled while holding my shoulders. I cried while looking into his eyes. "And if you want him to be safe, marry me. LEAVE HIM ALONE" He widened his eyes and pushed me to the side. Woohyun screamed at Myungsoo to stop it but he ended up getting punched in the face.

   Oh God.. he's obsessed. Just like the guy who almost killed his girlfriend's guy friends. What should I do?

    I stood up and walked to Myungsoo. "Wae?" He asked with a furious look. "I don't want to marry you. Not in a million years. I thought you were different. But you proved me wrong. Come on, go ahead and hit me. I'm still not gonna marry you" I said without thinking twice. He widened his eyes and slowly after a few seconds, he slapped me again. Woohyun who finally removed the rope which tied him up a few moments ago, came to Myungsoo and punched him. Myungsoo's bodyguards came inside and starts punching Woohyun. "No! Stop it! Stop!!" I yelled while crying.

   "You know, if I do it to you, you're gonna have to marry me no matter what.. so I guess I'll just have to do it" He grinned while taking off his belt. He pushed me to lie on the bed on the other room. "No! Hell no! Kkeojyeo!!" I screamed while trying to push him off. He ripped my cardigan, revealing my white tight t-shirt. "Get off of me!" I tried to pushed him aside again, but failed. He laughed while stripping off his shirt. All of a sudden, a loud voice yelled " OFF, !" to Myungsoo. I couldn't see his face cause I was covering my face. As expected, I passed out.

   When I woke up, I was already on the hospital bed. I look around, only to find Ji Eun next to me. "Unnie, you're awake? Ah that's a relief" She gave me her eye smile. "W-what happened? How did I get here? Where's Woohyun?" I asked while frowning. "Calm down, unnie. Woohyun oppa is currently in another ward. He's still unconcious but I know he'll be fine. Gikwang-ssi saved you guys" She smiled again. Gikwang...? How did he know we were in that old factory? Most importantly, how did he know about me?

 

     I went to Woohyun's ward and sat on the chair next to his bed. I took his hand while looking at his face. "Woohyun-ah, wake you dumb dumb. I need to see your smiling but annoying face again. Jebal.." I cried while smiling. I his hair while singing U-Kiss' 0330. A few moments later, I fell asleep.

 

*Woohyun's POV*

      I woke up feeling dizzy. My lips still hurts because of the hard smack I got from that bastard's bodyguards. However, I felt like someone was holding my hand. I look to the side to find _____________ sleeping. I her hair gently and while waking her up. "____________-ah, wake up.." I said soflty. Slowly, she lift her head up and widened her eyes after seeing me awake. She hugged me tightly while crying, "I'm so glad you're okay!". "Yeah I'm glad you're okay too" I replied while her hair.

    Suddenly, Gikwang came into my room with a basket full of fruits. "Oh.. uh sorry for disturbing you guys. I just wanted to give this to you. I heard that you were still unconcious but now you're not so... I better get going.." He muttered while scratching his head. When he left, ____________ look at me confusedly and quickly ran outside. Yeah, she gotta do what's best for her.

 

*Your POV*

       "Oppa! Jakkman!" I said while panting. He stopped and looked at me with a fake happy face. "I need to talk to you" I bit my bottom lips. "I know, let's go" He replied and I followed him from behind. We sat at the visitors' room. He just stared at me with a blank expression. "Oppa, can you please tell me what exactly happened?" I said with a sad eyes.

      "A few days ago, I was just walking alone, trying to relax myself from the stress I'm having at work. Then suddenly, I heard a guy yelling at some bunch of tough guys to leave him alone but they continued to hit him and then they brought him to an old factory. Then that was when I saw Myungsoo with you. I knew something was wrong" He said while sipping his capuccino. I just stared at him, not knowing how to reply. "But yeah, I guess that's the least I can do for you" He lowered down his head.

    When I was about to thank him, the nurse forced me to go back to my ward cause I've been sneaking out way too long. Gikwang went back without saying goodbye to me..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you new subscriber :)

image

And btw, the next chapter MIGHT be the final chapter, I guess.. I haven't decided yet but yeah just wait for it.

image

Bye bye~

image