Chapter 27

What Is Love?

*Your POV*

       I stare blankly at the ring on my ring finger. Its quite an expensive ring for an engagement but, Myungsoo's from a rich family so he doesn't mind ofcourse.  I walked to the kitchen counter and all of a sudden, someone hugged me from behind. I turned my head to the left to see Myungsoo smiling excitedly. "Wae oh? Why are smiling like that?" I said while giggling. Without a warning, he kissed me on the cheek. I couldn't help but to blush. "Aishh, wae geurae jinjja. Aishhh" I rubbed my cheek while looking away, too shy to look at him. "Aigoo are you blushing? Hehe come on, I'm your fiancee" He said while pinching my cheek. I tried to change the topic by asking him about something else, "Why are you here anyway? Does my Dad knows you're here? I'm not your wife okay" I rolled my eyes and giggled again. He put his arm around my waist and replied, "Your Dad doesn't mind me coming here. And I'm here to take you out".

     

     He took me to an expensive restaurant called 'Nourriture Savoureuse' (its French lol). As we entered the restaurant, we accidentally bumped into familiar faces. Oh My God... Its Woohyun and... wait, who's this girl?

    "Hey, long time no see" Myungsoo lift his hand up to greet Woohyun. Woohyun, however, just nodded with his cold expression. "Umm, now that we're here, how about we eat together? Come on" Myungsoo simply invited them. Woohyun sat infront of Myungsoo while I sat infront of the other girl. After we ordered our meals, we stayed quiet for almost 3 minutes. This situation seemed familiar... too cliche. 

    "Woohyun-ssi, mind introducing us this pretty girl next to you?" Myungsoo said with a crooked smile. Woohyun startled for a moment but continued, "Oh, this is my... umm.. girlfriend, Ji Eun". Ji Eun just nodded and smiled awkwardly. "Ah I see. Well Ji Eun-ssi, I'm Myungsoo and this is my fiancee, ____________" Myungsoo said and somehow I noticed he stressed on the word 'FIANCEE'. I saw Woohyun's expression changed drastically from blur looking to a cold expression. Then while eating, Myungsoo continued talking to Ji Eun, while Woohyun and I stayed quiet. I don't even know why I felt so awkward infront of him. Oh right... because of what happened last time. 

      

     "Gomawo, Myungsoo-ssi for the lovely meal. Woohyun and I surely had a good time. Right, jagiya?" Ji Eun asked her BOYFRIEND. Woohyun just nodded without looking at us. After Myungsoo sent me back home, where I'm currently staying with my brother and my Dad, I quickly peck on his cheek and ran inside. I spent almost the entire evening staring at the picture of me and Woohyun back then. 'He sure is cute. Omg lol at his pig nose pose!' I think to myself while looking at the selcas we took. Then I decided to go to the place Woohyun and I used to go back then. Its the park nearby his house. 

   Since I was bored, I simply sang a song which reminds me of him softly to myself.

    "i muni dachimyeon ne moseubi sarajimyeon 

    harureul nunmullo salgetjiman neowaui chueokttaemune 

    honja nama haengbogeul deo baralge 

    na jigeum i soneul nochimyeon 

    ije tto useul il eopgetjiman dareun saramui pumeseo

    utgo isseul neol bomyeo na useo bolge"

     I laughed while tears starting to roll down my cheeks. "When this door closes, when the image of you disappears, I'll probably spend the day in tears, because of the memories of you, I'm left alone, I wish that you'll be happier..." I looked at my palms while sobbing. "Aishh what's wrong with me?! Why am I even thinking about him? Aishh jinjja" I complained while wiping off my tears. I didn't realize someone was watching over me..

 

*Woohyun's POV*

       I must admit, I do feel sad after seeing her with Myungsoo, her... fiancee. Usually whenever I'm sad, I'll go to the place where me and _____________ usually hangs out. I was never over her. Not even once. Its really hard for me to forget about her no matter how hard I try. So that evening, I walked to the park. But as I reach the place, I heard someone singing. I knew it was ____________ cause I heard her sang before. After she sang, I heard her mumbling to herself, something about why is she thinking about him. I wonder who is 'him'?

   Slowly I approached her. "H-hi. Are you okay?" I asked her awkwardly. She didn't lift her head at all, but I heard her sobbed. Is she crying?

 

*Your POV*

        Oh shoot! Why did he come here NOW? WAE WAE WAE? Now how the hell am I suppose to hide my red eyes? Guhreat. I look like a vampire without fangs. "H-hi. Are you okay?" He asked. I didn't dare to lift my head up so I stayed in my previous position. I stupidly sobbed so he knew I was crying. "Oh God, are you crying?" He muttered as he came close to me. He lift my chin up to see my face. He widened his eyes and said, "Wh-what happened to you?". I shrugged and looked away. Then slowly, he took a step back. "I-I'm sorry. I forgot you're someone's fiancee. Sorry. That'll never happen again" He apologized with a sad face. After a few silence moments, he bowed to me and left me alone in the park.

    Why did I ignore him? Why why why? Do I regret it? Yes. I regret it very much. But he's right, I'm engaged. well, I'm only engaged, not married. But still! Ugh..

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I lost 2 subscribers (;_________;)

image

I AM SORRY IF MY STORY IS NO GOOD ;_____; but my this fic is about to end soon, i guess..

image  image  image image