Chapter 22

What Is Love?

*Your POV*

       I dramatically gasped, only to find Gikwang standing right infront of me. From gasping look, to what-the-eff look. "Mwoya ige.. don't you have anything better to do?" I slapped his tough arm. He giggled and took off his cap. "Mianhae, I wanted to suprise you but I guess not hehe" He scratched his head. "Whatever. Oh the bus is here, BYE!" I waved insincerely and walked off happily but was stopped by Gikwang's tight grip. He held my hand firmly and dragged me into his car. "YAH THIS IS A HARASSMENT OKAY! LET GO OF MMM-----" I yelled on the top of my lung but he quickly covered my mouth and motioned 'keep quiet' with his hand. I pouted and harshly closed the door. The ride home was rather awkward. He didn't even bother to switch on the radio. What a jerk...

     As we reach my apartment, I turned my head to face him. I widened my eyes and asked him, "How did you know I live here...? I don't remember I told you anything about my new place". He grinned and ruffled my hair. "I know you better than anyone else, ____________-ah". Okay... what is he trying to say? He should be over me as we didn't talk for almost 5 months. I was gonna walk out of the car when all of a sudden Gikwang locked the door and drove to the hills nearby. 

     He grabbed my hand and firmly locked it in his hand. "Come on, lets watch the sunset!" He happily said while giving me his eye smile. K WTF I TOTALLY MELTED. HIS GAZE IS KILLING ME. I didn't realize I was gazing in his eyes like a psycho until he snapped his fingers. I got back to my senses and looked away. "Ww-whoa, whoaaaaaaaa it looks so nice from here! And the air is so..... polluted" I gave him my poker face but continued sight seeing. "Yeah well, there's some factories over there so don't blame me hahaha" He laughed without looking away from me. I started to feel uncomfortable with him so I crazily jumped up and down while singing to Secret's Starlight Moonlight. "

          "Neoneun nae haneul hanappunin haneul, neon namanui bada sojunghan nae bada, seoro baraman bwado byeonhameobsi mitso jitneun~~". He looked at me as I sing that line. I stopped as I saw him giving me a weird look. "Mwoya? I know I sound horrible. Come on,  you and me know it. HAHA" I bursted out into laughter, but he's still with his serious expression. "Are you... like, singing it for me?" He raised his left eyebrow. I stalled for a moment and burst out laughing again. I clapped like a sea lion and starts to smack his arm lightly. But then AGAIN, I dramatically stopped laughing and looked into his eyes. "What do you think?". "I think you're crazy now shut up and enjoy the sunset" He smirked and looked at the view ahead of us. The sky started to turn orange-ish and it was beautiful. It was a really peaceful and quiet moment until Gikwang's voice breaks the silence. "You're my sky. My only sky. You're my sea. My precious sea. When we look at each other, we constantly smile. That person, oh my love" As he quotes the last phrase, he held up my chin so that I'd look at him. The scenery was gorgeous, the sounds of lovely birds chirping gave us a calm and soothing atmosphere, and a handsome man looking directly into my eyes. Slowly, our lips met and we kissed passionately.

     

      I hugged onto my Domo-Domo stuffed doll and squealed. "HE KISSED ME AH WHAT IS LIFE!". Then the lady who stays above my apartment shouted at me, "SHUT UP LITTLE GIRL! WE NEED TO SLEEP!". I laughed and replied to her from the balcony, "MEHRONG!!!!" and I quickly locked the sliding door and went to bed. The next day, I decided to tour around Seoul (lol I know I live in Seoul but whatever) as I need a time out. I visited a famous CD store and bought some daebak boy groups CDs. My love for boy groups will never end. As I walked down the streets with cotton candy in my right hand and my phone in my left hand, I bumped into uninvited guests. "Well well, if its not the girl who always looked ugly" Seohyun smirked. Woohyun, on the other hand, wasn't interested in listening to our fight so he turn his head to look at the magic show nearby. His arm is linked to Seohyun and I could see that she was the one trying to capture his attention. "Oppa, how about we take her along to watch the new movie? It'd be great. Besides, she's your cousin" Seohyun said sarcastically while trying to show her aaegyos to Woohyun but girrrrl, its not working on him. I mentally laughed while looking at her foolish act.

    But then I realised her question to Woohyun. And what's even worst is that Woohyun agreed to her suggestion. I could see Seohyun slightly mumbled 'YES' and she winked at me. Bloody always trying to ruin my life!!! CURSE YOU! As we walk, I tried to find a reason to get away from them but they ALWAYS win over me. As we reach the movie theater, Seohyun turned to face me. "Well it seems like you're gonna sit alone. Too bad" She snorted while faking a smile. "I don't think so" A guy with a buff body wraps his arm around my waist. "Eh? Gikwang oppa?" I said, shocked by his presence.

 

*Woohyun's POV*

      Gah why did I agree to watch movie with her again? UGH! I had to stand like a freaking mannequin and act like there's nothing wrong. All of a sudden, that dumb buff dude came to us and WHAT? HE DARES TO PUT HIS ARM AROUND HER WAIST? OH HE DID NOT JUST DO THAT !!! I mentally killed him and lets out a deep sigh. But then I head _____________, who was shocked too by his presence, called him GIKWANG OPPA. Wow I can't believe this. How can she calls him 'Gikwang oppa' but she can't call me 'Woohyun oppa'? MWO? This is ridiculous.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Okay I shall update tomorrow again ^^ Too sleepy already~

Please do wait for the next chapter. I wonder what's gonna happen with their DOUBLE DATE lol

image  image

Do read my fic, subscribe and comment if you want to :) THANK YOU AND BYEYEOM!

image  image