Chapter 14

What Is Love?

*Woohyun's POV*

      I held the chips in my hand while searching for ____________. 'Where is she? Aishh she shouldn't be wandering around without me!' I mumbled softly. Then suddenly, a hand poke me in the arm from behind. "Ah you scared me! Yahh neo jinjja!! Where did you go?" I squealed while glaring at her. "Mianhaeyo~~ I was just searching for some kimchi teehee" She pouted. I blushed and quickly change my gaze to look at the chaotic crowd outside the super market. "Hmm I wonder what's going on there.." __________ mumbled and went to the counter along with our groceries. After paying it, we made our way to the crowd and found ourselves standing in the middle of the crowd with a booth set up on the left side. Some random guy shouted "YAH KISS HER!". I could see ___________ exchanging her worry gaze at me. Suddenly, the organizer came up to us and said "Sir, if both of you take the most romantic picture, you'll stand a chance to win a 100000000 Won" He winked. Somehow, __________ seems to be interested in it as the man mentioned 100000000 Won. "Yah don't tell me you wanna do it?" I squealed. "Well.... for the sake of the money. I'm in need of money okay!" She gave me her adorable eye smile. Oh God.. stop lying to yourself Woohyun-ah! I know you wanna kiss her. JUST DO IT!!

     "Yah, since y-you're in need of money, I'm gonna..help you..just once, arasseo?!" I widened my eyes while crossing my arms over my chest. She grinned,hugged my arm while kissing my cheek and squealed "thank you Oppa!" as the photographer took a candid shot of the both os us. I could feel my cheeks burning and I couldn't hide my face anywhere. "Aigooo you're blushing" She teased me and kissed me again but this time, on the lips. MY HEART WAS BEATING LIKE TENBILLIONSGEZILLIONS TIMES FASTER THAN EVER. Slowly, I close my eyes and gave her a deep passionate kiss. Time passed by so fast that I didn't realize the MC was asking us to stop. LOL FAIL ._. I turn to look at the crowd. They were basically cheering for me and ___________. I wave my right hand, thanking them for the amazing cheers. __________ gave me a quick smirk and continued hugging me. The organizer gave us the photo. "Yah,  throw it away. What if someone sees it?!" She squealed, trying to reach the photo out of my hand. "ANDWAE. I'm keeping it" I keep it safely in my wallet and walked away, leaving her with bags of groceries. "WAIT FOR ME. AISHH JINJJA!" She yelled out of anger. I laughed and kept walking.

 

*Your POV*

        I brushed my hair the hairbrush while looking blankly in the mirror. All of a sudden, the thought of me kissing Woohyun came across my mind. Hmm I kissed him.... OH GOD, I KISSED HIM. I touch the bottom of my lips. THESE LIPS OF MINE TOUCHED HIS. AND THAT WAS MY FIRST KISS. OH MY GOODNESS. I ruffled my hair while rolling on my bed. 'Why did I do that again? Wae ____________, waeeeeeeeeeee?!?!' I muttered loudly. I CAN NEVER FACE HIM AGAIN. but wait, why am I so frustrated about this again? I can't possibly like him... right? I mean, I'm mad because he was my FIRST kiss. Yeah I am MAD because of that. Not because I like him. NO NO NO. While I was busy mumbling to myself about how stupid I was today, someone knocked my door. "W-who is it?" I stuttered, not knowing why am I so terrified. No answer... sheesh. I slowly turn the knob and was shocked to see Woohyun infront of me. I almost fell but luckily Woohyun grabbed my hand. "Yah, why do you look so scared?" He raised his left eyebrow. "Scared? Pffffttttttttttt I am NOT scared. What do you want?" I crossed my arms over my chest. He stalled for a moment, then replied "Nothing. I just wanted to say goodnight, ___________-ah" He ruffled my hair while winking and walked back to his room. I stood there for almost 2 minutes till my head snapped back to reality.  I gulped and gasped. 'You were NOT nervous, ____________.  You're not you're not you're not!'. 

      I lay my head on the comfy pillow, with the covers up to my shoulders. My first kiss.. was with... Nam Woo Hyun. Possibly the most famous athlete in Seoul High. But a humble guy indeed. He looks cool when he's on the field, but rather a lame guy at home. Maybe I'm the only one who thinks of him as a lame guy. But __________, he's your first kiss. Is it a good or a bad thing? Aishhhh this is giving me a terrible headache. I tried to remember what happened when we kissed. At first, he wasn't really anticipating in it, but all of a sudden, he started to kiss my passionately. HE EVEN PUT HIS HAND OVER MY FRIGGING WAIST. I face palmed and went to sleep, hoping he won't appear in my dream.

 

    

     But I thought wrong. The next morning, I woke up to a familiar scent of perfume. I opened my eyes and was so shocked to see Woohyun infront of me. He brought his face near mine, causing me to ran out of breath. "YAH GET OUT OF MY ROOM" I yelled while pushing him away. "YAAAAH we're late for school!" He squealed angrily and left my room. 

     What was that all about, ____________-ah? Don't tell me you still wanna deny your feelings for him?

      Shut up conscience. I don't need you right now.

      You DO like him. Face it, babe. Stop denying~~

      I DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!

     As I was getting downstairs to grab a toast and milk to eat while walking, Woohyun stopped me. "Yah, if Mrs. Choi scold us today, you better take the blame, arasseo?" He points his finger to my nose and handed me the milk. I quickly grab it and walk outside. I don't know how but all of a sudden he's already walking beside me. He walks pretty fast. WAIT, HE'S AN ATHLETE. PFFFFTTTT. I kept my distance and happily eating my toast. He kept looking at me with confused look on his face. "Are you avoiding me?"."Mwo? Haha why would I?" I lied, still looking infront. "____________-ah, I know you too well. You're OBVIOUSLY avoiding me. STOP" Both of his hands held my shoulders. I widened my eyes, and ofcourse couldn't look away. Instead, I found myself looking directly into his eyes. "Mareba. Why are you acting like this?" He asked calmly. Omg, dear heart, stop beating so fast. STOP STOP STOP. I closed my eyes and turn away from him and continued walking. "Yah. How could you ignore me?!" He yelled from behind. ____________, again, you're in deep .

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I'm so tireeeed so I'm sorry for this short update :(

don't be shy to SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT and most importantly, READ my story.

I can't promise you that I'll be updating tomorrow but please look forward for my next chapter ^^

image

saranghae <3 ! Byeyeom~~