Chapter 23

What Is Love?

*Gikwang's POV*

       Awkwardly, I look at Seohyun and Woohyun who are still standing infront of the cinema entrance. "Yah, are we going in or not?" Woohyun asked harshly. I could see Seohyun pouted while ____________ giving her poker face again. I snatched away the tickets from Seohyun's hand and linked ___________'s arm with mine and walked in the movie theater.  But since we still have another 10 minutes, I decided to buy some popcorns and cokes.

     "Omo Coke! MY FAVORITE! Kaja, kaja" She said happily. "Hahaha, are you like influenced by Junhyung or something?" I raised my left eyebrow. She pouted and walk straight to the counter. "Excuse me, can you give me a large popcorn with a large Coke and some fries, peanuts and ooooh, Kit Kat!" She asked the worker. Oh My God...why does she eats alot? Yet she's so slim? Mind blowned. "ah, gomawo!" She gave me the foods after buying it, while she's only holding the Coke. "Yah, do you think I'm your butler? Sheesh" I complaint while following her steps.

   As we got into the movie theater, the show was about to start so we quickly get to our seats. Seohyun and Woohyun were sitting next to each other at the couple side. Just our luck, we happened to sit infront of them. As the movie starts, ____________ chew the popcorn without stopping. I turn to face her and whispered, "Yah, please chew it slowly. You're disturbing me". She gave me a what-the-heck look and continued to chew non-stop.

  In the middle of the movie playing, I see ____________ yawned many many times. "Are you sleepy?". "Huh? No I'm fine" She replied with sleepy face. But after awhile, she started to doze off so I put her head on my shoulder.

 

*Woohyun's POV*

          I stare at the movie screen blankly. Gosh this movie is boring. I knew it'd be like this since Seohyun's the one who picked it. But suddenly, I found something interesting. _____________ is sleeping... ON GIKWANG'S SHOULDER? WTF. THIS CAN'T BE. He's taking advantage of her. Slowly, I kicked Gikwang's chair and looked away, pretending I didn't do that. As a result, ____________ woke up. JYEAAAAH

 

*Your POV*

       I was enjoying my dream where I was about to kiss 2PM's Taecyeon when all of a sudden a noise woke me up. I widened my eyes and realised my head is on someone's shoulder. I turn my head to face the person without moving my head away from him. "Oh.. oppa!" I quickly moved my head and I could feel my cheeks burning. "M-mianhae.. I didn't realise I feel asleep." I muttered softly. He ruffled my hair and giggled, "Gwaenchanha. I don't mind at all". I turned behind to see where did the noise come from and I saw Woohyun's pissed face. But as soon as he looked at me, he gasped and quickly look at the movie screen.

       After the movie ends, we walked through the crowd to get out of the movie theater. Some guys were pushing me and girls hitting my shoulder, but suddenly, Gikwang hugged me from behind so that I could avoid them from pushing me. As we get out of the movie theater, Gikwang held my hand tightly. "That was crazy. Oh I don't wanna get claustrophobic in any ways" I complaint while fixing my hair. While I was busy complaining, Gikwang pulled me closer to him. I can't help but to blush. I lift my head up to look at him, "Wae?". "Nothing, I just like it when you're close with me" He smiled and pinched my cheek.

   

*Woohyun's POV*

      I leaned on the wall, waiting for Seohyun outside the movie theater. Aishh why is she so slow? A few seconds later, she came running to me. Panting and gasping for air, she yelled at me cutely. Or should I say, weirdly. "Oppa!~ How could you leave me alone?! There were some guys trying to flirt with me. So scary~". I looked at her and grabbed her hand without saying a word. As we reach the main entrance, I saw Gikwang talking so happily with..... ___________ IN HIS ARM? HE DARES TO TOUCH HER AGAIN? Oh if only I could hit him.

   "Oooh what we have here. Are you guys like, together for real?" Seohyun coos. Gikwang blushed while ____________ gave us her poker face. She always do that face whenever people ask her questions or whenever she finds it necessary to use it. "Even so, I don't think it have anything to do with you" ____________ replied sarcastically. I glared at Gikwang, making him feel uneasy. "Uh.. ____________-ah, are you hungry? Let's go eat somewhere!" He smiled crookedly at ____________. "Yah ___________-ah, you ate alot. Don't tell me you're gonna go eat again? Pfft, what a pig" I hissed. "MWOYA?! YAH If I'm a pig, then you're a baboon! Scratch your RED everyday, banana everyday. That's even worse and disgusting! Ugh" She replied while glaring at me. "Arasseo arasseo, we'll go find a nice place with lots of foods so that you can fill up your EMPTY tummy. Pig..." I muttered the last word softly and walked off. I could hear her muttered "YAH ISARAMI! I'M GONNA KILL YOU" from behind. Oh God, why am I like this?

 

*Your POV*

     Seriously, what the hell is wrong with that guy?! He's getting on my nerves. I glared at him as we walk to the nearest restaurant and motioned "I'm gonna kill you" on my lips. He sticked out his tongue and continued walking happily. We sat at a 4 seats table. Woohyun sits infront of me while Gikwang sits infront of Seohyun. It was an awkward atmosphere as we wait for our foods to come. "So....."  I started the conversation, awkwardly. "How long have you guys been together?" Gikwang asked Seohyun. Her face expression changed instantly from a poker face to a bright smile. "Oh well, we've been together for almost 2 weeks". WHAT THE HECK? And he kissed me the other day? However, I could see Woohyun's face changed too. "How about you and __________?" Seohyun grinned. I lift my head up as she asked the question. Gikwang startled for a moment, "Well, we.. we've always been together. Its just that, we've been too busy with work, studies and such" He smiled to himself while looking at me. I didn't know how to reply to his statement. So I just look at all of them blankly.

    "Ahh I see. Well I gotta say, you guys are really cute together!" Seohyun gave us her eye smile. "Awhh thanks, we get that alot" Gikwang winked at me. All of a sudden, Woohyun got up from his seat and took Seohyun's hand. "Guys, I've got a confession to make" He said without looking at any of us. I don't know why but I could feel it wouldn't be a good thing. My heart beats fast, nervous with what he's about to say. Gikwang's anticipating looks, Seohyun's giggle and my sad heart. Wait, why is it sad? I have no idea.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder what he's gonna say :B

image

just wait for it. WAIT FOR IT!