Chapter 17

What Is Love?

*Your POV*

       I face palmed and looked down, not able to even look at the 3 of them. A few seconds later, Ricky muttered proudly, "I'm gonna be ____________'s partner for the dance night". Their jaw dropped and they start to clench their fists. "Yah don't make me laugh. Why the hell would she take an immature, ugly, and stupid kid like you to the dance?" Myungsoo said harshly. I turned my face to look at Myungsoo. How dare he insults Ricky! Unknowingly, I slapped him real hard. The others looked at me shockedly. "Don't you ever dare to insult him like that, EVER again. Let's go, Ricky-ah" I took Ricky's hand and drag him to the cafeteria.

 

*Myungsoo's POV*

      "Sh-she.. She slapped me..? How could she d-do that?" I muttered softly, while tears starting to form inside my eyes. I held it back, so that people couldn't see it. Woohyun and Gikwang tapped my shoulder, trying to comfort me. "Chill man, I feel ya. But there's nothing we can do" Woohyun said weakly. "Ofcourse there is! Kekeke" Gikwang giggled and quickly changed his expression after seeing me and Woohyun giving him a WTF look.

     "If we could find him another girl, or we could snatch __________ away from him, there is no way he can hang out with her, RIGHT?" Woohyun shrieked. I smacked his head slightly and replied, "Yah paboya. He's not that stupid okay. We need to think of another way...". Suddenly, Gikwang snapped his fingers and smirked. "I got an idea".

 

------- dance night -------

 

*Your POV*

       I applied some blusher to my cheeks and dapped some lipgloss on my lips. I curled the bottom part of my hair and I let my hair down. Since Ricky told me that he'll be wearing Prince Phillip's costume, I decided to wear Princess Aurora's from Sleeping Beauty costume. I'm gonna make sure those 3 weirdos won't disturb me tonight. As I was walking downstairs, heading to the front door, Uncle Donghyun stopped me. "Waaah our niece is so pretty! Don't you think so, Boohyun ah?" He asked Boohyun. "Geurae. Too bad Woohyun's not her date for tonight hahahaha" Boohyun teased Woohyun and winked at me. I faked a smile while playing with my hair. A car honk cut our conversation. It was Ricky's driver. "Oh that's your date? He sure is rich. Have fun __________-ah" Boohyun tapped my shoulder and waved goodbye. As I was about to get to the car, a gorgeous hot handsome cute (you name it..) creature stood before me.  "Sesange..... What did you to my Ricky?!" I said jokingly. "YOUR Ricky?" He winked and giggled. "Ah anhi. I meant, umm, you look good tonight" I blushed while looking down.  "Well you, my dear, look extremely gorgeous tonight. You're MY Sleeping Beauty hahaha" He laughed and took my hand. "Yah don't forget, whatever we're doing tonight is just an act okay?" I winked. "Yeah.. sure. I knew that noona" He gave me a crooked smile.

 

     We entered the school auditorium. The whole set up was amazingly put up. Truly resemble a fairytale. I was busy adoring the decorations that I didn't realize people were taking pictures of me and Ricky. All of a sudden, Ricky put his hand around my waist. "Yeh yeh, this is my partner for tonight" He nodded to the people around us. I showed them peace sign, not knowing how to respond. "Love, would you like to drink anything? I shall get you a fruit punch" He winked and let go of  my waist. I widened my eyes and reminded myself that this is all just an act. Yes it is..! Unexpectedly, two hands covered my eyes. "You look so pretty tonight, love" That soothing voice whispered in my ears. He uncovered my eyes and turn my body around to face him. My jaw dropped, shocked with Gikwang's, Woohyun's and Myungsoo'ss appearances tonight. Gikwang wore a Prince Charming's costume, Myungsoo wore Prince Eric's costume while Woohyun, somehow wore Peter Pan's costume. Woohyun is ALWAYS one of a kind (-___-)

   "Whoa. You guys look so...... good?" I gave them a weird look, not knowing how to compliment them. "Mworago? MWORAGO? Good? That's all you can say? Aishh jinjja. We dressed this well just to impress you okay?!" Woohyun glared at me. "Not so well, dude" I giggled and pointed at his Peter Pan hat. Ricky came back to me with a glass of fruit punch in his hand. "Here you go, love" He winked and blushed. "Yah yah yah! Who do you think you are, calling her love and other corny names?" Gikwang squealed while clenching his fist. Myungsoo gave him an angry look and he quickly put his hands in his pockets. "She's my partner for tonight. I don't think its wrong. So bye bye. We need our privacy" Ricky said sarcastically and took me away with him. But unfortunately, Woohyun took my hand to stop me. "Wait. Ricky, I need to talk to you" Woohyun said in a serious tone. 

 

*Ricky's POV*

        These dudes just wouldn't stop disturbing ____________ noona. Sheesh! "Ricky-ah, please let us dance with her. PLEASE!" Woohyun looked at him sympathetically. "Are you kidding me?" I raised both of my eyebrows. "No I'm not. No time to joke around dude. If you wanna joke around, you may join the elementary school kids but right now, I REALLY WANNA DANCE WITH HER" Woohyun widened his eyes while holding my shoulders. "Arasseo... but DON'T you dare to do anything 18 above to her, okay? Cause I heard you guys are erts" He smirked. "MWORAGO? YOU WANT TO DIE?!" Woohyun shrieked. "You wanna dance with her or not?". "Ofcourse I do. For now, you may go hang out with Min. She's partner-less" Woohyun pointed to Min who's standing alone. 

 

*Your POV*

      What's taking them so long grrrrr... I started shaking my legs impatiently. Gikwang and Myungsoo have been staring at me for the past 5 minutes. GOSH SUCH ERTS. I mentally slapped them. Thank God, Ricky came back to me. He get closer to me and whispered in my ear, "Noona, I'll see you later. Bye" and winked cutely. Mwo? See me later?! I looked at the 3 of them. What did Woohyun tell Ricky omg?! Woohyun grinned and pouted, "Let's have fun!". I muttered softly, "ANDWAEEEEEE"

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry for the short update. My left hand is aching and I don't know why T__T

image

Love ya, readers & subscribers :DDDDDD

image