Final

What Is Love?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm5uz9IBC0I&feature=related

I suggest you to read while listening to this sad sad song :) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Woohyun's POV*

       I her hair gently, while listening to her story about her friend at work. "She accidentally hit our boss with a baseball bat! Hahaha you should've seen his face" She laughed while hugging me. "I bet he looked real funny" I responded with a warm smile. We lied down under the big tree at the park while gazing at the bright sky. Since its windy, she suggested to have a picnic at our favorite hang out spot. 

*no one's POV*

     ____________ forgived Woohyun for ditching her. Woohyun told her that he was busy getting ready for something he couldn't mention to anybody. She acknowledge his excuse and forgive him.

 

*Woohyun's POV*

       "Jagiya, why do you look so thin? Have you not been eating well?" She pouted. I smiled, "Nah, I just don't feel like eating. Don't worry". She pouted and smacked my chest lightly. "Please live a healthy live, young man. What's up with that beanie anyway? You don't usually wear it" She said while trying to take it off. However, I avoided her hand and turned away. "W-wae oh?" She gave me a confused look. "I have something to say to you" I said, still looking away from her. 

     "Please treat Gikwang nicely and love him like how you love me". She turned my body to face her, "What the hell are you talking about?! Why would I do that? I love you, Woohyun! Only you!" She cried out loud. I lowered down my head and continue, "I'm sorry but this is goodbye" I said without looking at her and walked away. I could hear her calling my name while crying. I'm so sorry,__________. I love you but I want the best for you..

     As I was walking down the road, my head felt dizzy and the next thing I know, everything went dark.

 

*Your POV*

       Nappeun namja! Why is he doing this to me? Wae? WAE?! I punched the wall while crying but then, I saw a crowd in the middle of the street. I walked closer and start to ask the lady from the crowd, "What's wrong?". She replied, "Oh a guy passed out in the middle of the street. I widened my eyes and pushed away the others to get a closer look. My heart dropped and tears rolling down my cheeks non-stop. "OPPA! OPPA WAKE UP! OPPA IREONA!" I said while shaking his shoulder. The ambulance arrived and brought him in the ambulance. As we reached the hospital, the nurses rushed Woohyun to the ICU. I saw they took of his beanie, only to reveal his slightly bald head. What happened to him...?

    I sat on the waiting room, all alone while crying my heart out. All of a sudden, Gikwang came to me while panting. "What happened?". I cried even harder when he asked me the question. He hugged me tightly without saying a word. "I don't know what's wrong with him. I don't know.." I mumbled. Woohyun's family came to us with a sad look on their faces. A half an hour later, the doctor came out. "Is he okay doctor? Is he gonna be okay? Tell me, doctor. Tell me!" I squealed while crying. He motioned 'Go inside' on his mouth to me. Without thinking twice, I quickly walked inside.

    There he was, lying on the bed looking so helpless. I ran to him and hugged him. "O-opp-ppa, don't leave me. Tell me you're gonna be okay. Please!"

 

*Woohyun's POV*

        I her hair weakly. It was hard for me to move but I strengthen myself just to see her smile. I smiled and said, "Don't worry. Everything's gonna be alright". She cried and cried as I told her to smile. "____________-ah, do you remember what I told you? I hope you can do it. For me. and for him" I smiled warmly. She stopped crying and looked at me angrily, "Oppa, I love you. Only you". I hugged her with all the strength I have, "Please, I'm begging you".  A few minutes later, she got up from her seat and kissed me, for one last time..

     "Smile, you look prettier when you smile. I love it when you smile" I said while smiling. Yes.. As long as you're smiling, I can smile too. As long as you're smiling, I can totally rest in peace, knowing that you'll be happy with him. Please be happy with him. As she left the room, I knew I was dying to tell her to stop but there was nothing I can do. 

 

---- a few months later ----

 

*Your POV*

       I let my tears flowing down my cheeks. I couldn't be bothered to wipe them off. I stared at Woohyun's grave with a broken heart. He's gone. He's all gone forever. After the funeral, Gikwang took me to the river nearby. He came closer to me and hugged me. I could feel like its Woohyun who was hugging me, not Gikwang. When I turned my face to face him, I let out a small sigh.

    "He wanted me to tell you this.. the reason why he left you, is because he couldn't face you. He didn't know how to tell you that he was having brain cancer. Yeah, we couldn't see the effects at first. I swear I was really suprised when he told me that.. I didn't expect it at all. Even he was suprised when he found out he has brain cancer. He thought that after the Myungsoo incident, he wanted to officially ask you to be his girl, but.. he found out about the brain cancer. His aunt also died because of it. Nobody expected this to happen. Nobody.. But he also wanted you to know that he had been loving you and will always be loving you. Yeah.. well, I better get going" Gikwang said and was about to walk away but I quickly took his hand and hugged him. 

     "Gajima. Please don't leave me.. please, atleast be with me for the time being" I said softly. He awkwardly hugged my back. "If he wishes for me to be with you, then I'd do it. For him and... for you" I looked into his eyes. He smiled, causing me to smile too. As we were about to walk back to his car, I told him to wait in the car. "I need.. to do something". He nodded and let go of my hand.

   I walk slowly to Woohyun's grave and sat on my knees. "Nam Woo Hyun, if you can hear me,  I just want you to know that you're a pabo for not telling me the truth. The pabo that I love. I will love you forever, Nam Woo Hyun. I'm smiling, aren't I? Its all because of you, Nam Woo Hyun. Saranghae" I muttered softly while crying. I burried a paper I written when we were in high school, which has '__________ ♥ Nam Woo Hyun'

         In the end, I end up with my first love. Nam Woo Hyun, I have you and Gikwang in my heart. And I'll be smiling for you and him. Together with Gikwang, we will be happy always, for you..

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

that's the end of this fanfic :) It might be kinda unrealistic but to be honest, I couldn't think of a way to end it nicely. 

I'm sorry if this isn't what you guys have expected :/ I tried my best.

thank you subscribers, readers and commenters. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Btw, I'm trying to write another fanfic, do subscribes/read whenever you're free :)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/85896/love-me-or-hate-me-beast-byunghee-dujun-romance-suzy-you