Chapter 21

What Is Love?

Sorry for the lack of updates. Like I said, I couldnt think of whom to choose to be your man.

But I think now I do :P lol thanks for subscribing btw!!!!

image

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

*Your POV*

        I unlocked my phone, checking whether there's any replies from Woohyun. But ofcourse, a guy like him wouldn't give up that easily. We've been ignoring each other for almost 5 days already. I know this is dumb but I have no idea why is he so mad at me. Yes.. I don't read guys' minds. So I decided to go to my uncle's house to check on Woohyun. I was welcomed warmly by my aunt. I look around, trying to see whether Woohyun is anywhere downstairs.

     "What are you looking at, ___________-ah?" She asked me calmly. I stalled for a moment and hesitatedly answered, "Uh.. where is he?". She gave me a confused look. "Ah, I-I mean, Woohyun. Where is he?" I stuttered while trying to not look into her eyes. "Hahaha, I think he went somewhere with Seohyun" She smiled. I was about to respond to her statement when I realized she mentioned Seohyun's name. My expression changed drastically. "Wae oh? Why do you look so furious?" She asked while leaning in my direction. I quickly got up from my seat. "Do you mind me waiting upstairs until he comes back from spending time with that slu- I mean, ssssssss.... Seohyun. Yeh...?" I was about to say that '' word but mentally slapped myself to mind my language. She nodded and dragged me upstairs. "Just do whatever you want to, okay? I'll be going out anyway. Bye!" She gave me her eye smile and walked off.

    Slowly, I enter Woohyun's room. His room is just like a typical 19 years old boy would have. Girl groups posters hanging on the walls, clothes everywhere, bags of chips on his study table. Gosh, this guy lives in a jungle or what. I wonder if his mum has ever take a look at this 'jungle' of his. I picked up the clothes on this bed and threw it on the floor. Without a care, I lie down on his bed and starts rolling back and forth on it. Yes I was bloody bored. I turn my head to the left side of his room, only to see a small sea blue notebook. I pick it up from the coffee table and starts flipping through the pages and stopped at a page he wrote recently.

           Saturday~

                   Hey dumb diary, guess what? SHE'S BEING VERY OBLIVIOUS again. I can't bloody take it anymore. WHY CAN'T SHE SEE THAT I LIKE HER? INFACT, I LOVE HER T____T  I don't know who's in her heart. I need to know. But I don't know how.  I mean seriously, why did she...

                  

             I stopped reading. Well I didn't really stop. I stopped because someone snatched the book away from me and oh my god, ITS WOOHYUN! Slowly, I gave him my eye smile and said, "What's up?". He just glared at me while panting. I started to whistle, trying to make it less awkward. He grabbed my wrist. "Yah, let go of me!" I yelled. "You know, you have no right to tell me what to do. Why the hell are you in my room? And who gave you the permission to read my book?" He's still with his cold expression. I startled, lowering down my head. However, I don't want to let him to look down on me so easily. So I stood up, and look at him right into his eyes. I was about to point my finger to his head when all of a sudden, a familiar y voice interrupted my attempt. 

       "Oppa~ where's the----- Oh, oh you. tsk" She snorted while crossing both of her arms over her chest. I gave them my poker face while pulling Woohyun outside the room. "What do you think you're doing with her?". "What does that have anything to do with you?" He replied with a pissed off tone. I realized that I really do have nothing to do with it. I let go of his hand and lift my head up. "Geurae. You're right. I'm sorry for bothering you. Have fun with............ her. Byeyeom" I faked a smile and walked down the stairs slowly.

 

     As I walk along the streets, I look through the selcas I took with Woohyun. Pabo... you think I care if you hang out with that ?! TSK HELL NO. I pressed the delete icon to delete the pictures and hesitated to pressed yes or no. Yes..? Or no? Yes or no? I couldn't fight over my pride, I locked my phone and decided to keep my phone back in my handbag. I stood at the bus stop alone, waiting for the bus to come. I should've drove my car here ughh. Suddenly, a not-so-tall figure walk up to me. He was wearing a hoodie with a cap on his head. Slowly, I distant myself from him. But somehow the more I walk away from him, the nearer he gets to me. Unknowingly he puts his hand on my shoulder. I was about to show off my taekwando skills to him when I realized he looks familiar....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

yeah this is a short update but I'm sorry, my mum always tell me to stop playing with the laptop whenever I'm in need to use it zzzzzzzzzzz

image

Just waaaaaait ! I WILL UPDATE AGAIN TONIGHT. I hope ._.

image    image