Chapter 25

What Is Love?

*Your POV*

         I knocked on the front door, and waited for the response. Slowly, a 15 years old boy stood before me with a happy face. "NOONA! I REALLY MISSED YOU!" He hugged me tightly and I couldn't held back my tears so I let it run down my cheeks. "Where's Dad?". He dragged me and my luggage inside. My Dad, who was busy watching the sports news, quickly turned around when he heard my name and hugged me too. "Oh God, I missed you guys so much!" I said in a scrannel voice. 

     After the happy moment, the three of us gathered in the living room. My Dad started the conversation, "So, how was Korea?". "It was okay I guess. Soooo many differences than America. The food there is... so-so" I replied with a poker face. To be honest, I tend to say things I don't mean at times. Okay maybe, most of the times. I don't even know why. "Oh really noona? I really wanna go to Korea though!" Minwoo pouted. "Ahahaha, okay. One day I'll take you there alright?" I ruffled his hair and giggled. It felt really nice to meet my family- well not the whole family -but my family, again. 

   

    After arranging my clothes in the closet and putting my things on the dressing table, I looked out the window. The view here is gorgeous. If only you're here...

     Suddenly, I heard someone knocking on my door. I twist the knob and let Minwoo in. Without hesitating, he sat on my bed. "Yah, that's my bed okay. Go sit on the floor" I said jokingly. "Noona!~ How can you be so mean to me after not seeing me for a long time?" He pouted and put his head on my lap. "Aigooo you wanna be all cute with me? Arasseo I'm sorry. How's life?" I his hair softly. He stalled for a moment, "Um.. its.. great". I knew he's lying so I pulled him up and put both of my hands on his shoulders. "Don't lie to me. You know I hate it when you lie to me" I gave him a serious look. He lowered down his head and spoke the truths.

     I put my hand over my chest. What am I going to do. My family is at risk. I went downstairs and quickly sat next to Dad. "Appa, tell me how can I help you?". "Mwoya? Help?" He pretended to be dumb. "Utkijima. I know you're having a huge problem with the KimTae company. Please, let me help!" I frowned. "I'd rather die than to let my daughter and son to get near that man" He sobbed and walked to his bedroom. 

    I stayed up all night, thinking what I should do to help Dad. So the next morning, I quickly head to KimTae Holding's office. "Miss, how can I help you?" The lady at the counter asked me. "Ah yeah well, I'd like to meet with the president" I said confidently. "He's currently busy right now so please come again tomorrow" She turned away from me and continued talking with God-knows-who over her headphone. "Andwae! Let me see him!" I yelled but the bodyguards came to me and tried to drag me outside.

 

*A-man-whom-I-shall-reveal-later's POV*

          "Andwaeeee let me go!" I heard a girl's voice from the main entrance. I came closer to see a girl trying to get out of the bodyguards' grips. Without her knowing, I took my PA's walkie talkie and told the bodyguards to let go of her and let her do whatever she wants to do.

 

*Your POV*

          I hissed and flipped my  hair harshly so that it'd hit the bodyguards' faces. I went to the President's office and stood there, awkwardly. He was sitting on a quite huge office chair, facing the window instead of facing me. With a deep voice, he asked me "How can I help you, young lady?". "President Kim, please please please let go of my Dad! I'm begging you! I'd do anything just so that you could let go of him!" I kneeled down and pretended to cry. He turned his chair to face me but somehow, I could see his jaw dropped. After a few seconds, he continued, "Well, if you say so. Please sign this contract and then I'm gonna let him go" He smiled sinisterly.

      Without hesitating, I signed it and thanked him many many times before leaving. As I get home, I could see Minwoo and Dad are busy eating some expensive foods. "Yah yah, where did you guys get this?" I pointed at the food. "I don't know but someone sent it to us just now so yeah, LET'S EAT NOONA!" Minwoo said happily. My Dad passed me a spoon. So we spend the night eating the mysterious food.

 

      The next morning, I woke up to the sound of yelling and cursing. I ran downstairs, only to find my dad arguing with.... President Kim?! "Ex-excuse me, but what are you doing here? I thought we made a deal?" I asked calmly. "Yes we did so that's why I'm here. To get done with the deal" He grinned. MWO? What could possibly be the deal?!

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you new subscribers and thanks for commenting as well ~~~ ^^

  image

Please wait for the next update. BYEYEOM !

image  image