Chapter 24

What Is Love?

*Your POV*

      My heart dropped. I don't know why but what he said earlier really bugged me and I feel like killing myself for no reason. I stared blankly at the sky, remembering what happened just now.

      *flashback*

    "Yeoreobeun, Seohyun and I are engaged. For almost a month already" Woohyun said with a cold expression. Seohyun quickly hugged him and kissed his cheek. "Chukhahae!" Gikwang gave them a thumbs up. I startled and I could feel tears forming in my eyes. I turned my head to the other side, so that nobody could see my tears. I wiped them off and stood up. "I'm so happy for you guys" I smiled crookedly while shaking Woohyun's hand. He looked at me with a worried expression. "Thank you, ___________-ah" He too, smiled crookedly.

   *end of flashback*

   

    I hugged my Domo-Domo and cried my heart out. "WHY AM I LIKE THIS? WHY THE HELL AM I CRYING?!" I yelled to myself. I don't know why but the moment he mentioned the word 'engaged', my heart dropped. I couldn't possibly like him. No, I can't. What about Gikwang? I've known him way longer than Woohyun. He loves me, I know it. And he makes me smile whenever I'm with him. If I reject him, I'd be the meanest girl ever. Right, I'm gonna stick with Gikwang. He loves me. But.... do I love him?

    Suddenly, my phone rang. I picked up without seeing the name of the caller. With a scrannel voice, I answered it.

"Yeobeoseyo, who's this?"

    No sound. But I could hear someone's breathing.

"Who is this?!"

"Uh its me. Woohyun"

"What do you want from me? Go away with your Seohyun"

     omg why did say that? Now he's gonna think I'm jealous of her!

"Are you okay? You sound like you're sick or something. Do you want me to go to your house?"

"Yah, do you realise that we haven't been talking for almost a week and now you're all nice to me? Forget it. Plus, you have a fiance. I do not wish to be killed by her so have a nice day and goodbye!"

    I switched off my phone and cry myself to sleep. Ah here I am, being miserable AGAIN.

 

*a few days later*

  

     "____________-ah, please let me in. I'm begging you" Gikwang begged on my front door. I just stood there, not knowing whether or not I should let him in. After the fight over my pride, I let him in. Unknowingly, he hugged me tightly. "Oh My God, I missed you so much! What happened to you?" I could see his eyes tearing up. I faked a smile and invited him to sit on the couch. "What happened to you? Are you sick?" He asked again. "Anhi, I'm fine. I just had a little problem with myself and people around me" I replied without looking at him. "Including..m-me?" He stuttered. I turn my face to look at him. "Oppa, I never said that. You know I love you. I really do. More than any guy in this world..... okay I may have exaggerate it abit but my point is that, I'd never do anything to hurt you. Unless, I have to..." I looked at him with a sad face. "What do you mean by that?" He frowned. "I still remember the day when you left me without me having a chance to tell you this... I love you, Lee Gi Kwang" Tears rolling down my cheeks and I kissed him passionately. I didn't wanna let him go but in the end, I had to.

   "Well, I see you tomorrow then? I love you" He smiled and peck on my lips. I didn't answer him. Instead, I waved goodbye and cried after he left.

 

    *the next day*

 

    "Flight 003 is going to take off soon. Passengers please kindly get to your seats" The announcer spoke politely. I took out my phone and took a selca. In the message, I wrote 'I'm gonna miss you so much. Please take care of yourself and find a girl who'll love you just like I do. Fighting!' and sent it to Gikwang. Mianhae oppa... I couldn't do it after all. I'm such a coward.

  

*Gikwang's POV*

     I read the text I received from _____________ and quickly drove to the airport. As soon as I reached the airport, I ran inside to search for her while calling out her name, "___________-AH! ____________-AH WHERE ARE YOU? ___________-AH DON'T LEAVE ME!". I stopped running and I fell to the ground. Tears flowing non-stop. "____________-ah, why must you leave me? wae wae wae?!?!" I hit the wall, causing my knuckles to bleed. I couldn't care less.

   She left me... she left me and she told me to find another girl. How can I do that when I only love her? I guess this is karma.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

please wait for the next update :D

image

I gotta go so bye bye ~

oh do subscribe, comment and read my story ^^

image