Chapter 15

What Is Love?

*Your POV*

     I walked down the hallway, not noticing the pink flyer that have been put up everywhere. I bet its some stupid event this school's gonna held soon. I went to my locker and took my books when all of a sudden, Woohyun approached me. "Yah, don't wait for me after school. Just go home. I have some work to do at school" He smiled calmly. "For your information, I had no intention to wait for you at all and I bet you have gotten a detention, right?" I grinned. "Mw-mworago? Aishhh neo jinjja. Don't talk crap. See you at class!" He stormed off, pissed with my sarcasm. 

 

------ all at the same time -------

 

*Myungsoo's POV*

     Seoul High's Neverland? Mwoya ige.... Oh, its a dance night for all students. The theme is fairytale and its on.. NEXT FRIDAY NIGHT? whoa. A hand tapped me on the shoulder. I turned my head to the side and see one of the queenka, Gayoon giggled and pouted, "Oppa, how about I go with you?". I rolled my eyes and replied, "Don't be ridiculous. Why would I take an ugly girl like you along with me that night? Sheesh". I can hear her squealed "YAH YOU JERK!! AHHH!". I laughed it off but stopped after a few seconds. I can bring partner.. which means, I can ask __________ to be MY partner! Yosh I shall ask her before that weirdo and that muscle dude ask her out.

 

*Woohyun's POV*

        "Because I'm naughty naughty,tadadadadada~" I sang along to Suju's Mr. Simple while arranging my sutffs in my locker. As soon as I'm done with it, I walked down the hallway with both of my hands in my blazer's pocket. I saw Junhyung from far and ran to him. "Yo, what's up?" He asked. "Nothing. I have Maths class later. What you got there?" I pointed at the pink paper in his hand. "Oh, this? Nahh you wouldn't be interested to know" He grinned. I rolled my eyes and took it away from him. "Hmm.. Seoul High's Neverland. Sounds so corny, man. Ooooh a dance night? This'd be great!" I gave it back to him and walked away, leaving him all clueless.

       I'm gonna ask ______________ today,  after school! Yes I will. But wait, I told her to leave without me! ANDWAE. oh right, I'm in the same class as her. okay..

 

*Gikwang's POV*

     "Jah.. that'll do. I hope you'll feel much better" I smiled calmly at the first year student who fell during P.E. He was bullied by some of his classmates. kids nowadays.. 

     As I walking alone to the washroom, I bumped into Min, ___________'s good friend. "Oh sunbaenim. Annyeonghaseyo!" She bowed and smiled widely. "Whatchu got there?" I asked while wiping the sweats off of my face. "Oh this is for next Friday. we're having a dance night. you must bring along a partner. well here you go. BYE!" She walked off happily while skipping. Dance night eh.. okay.

 

*Your POV*

        At first, you told me to leave without you. Now you want me to wait for you. what the hell, Nam Woo Hyun?! GRRRR.! I shaked my leg as I couldn't wait any longer. At last, he came running to me, gasping for air. "Ohh.. m-mian-h-haeyo.. I ran away from d-detention. Hahaha" He giggled while wiping off the sweat from his forehead. "Yah, kaja. I wanna go home early" I smirked. "Arasseo.. lets go!" He smiled widely  while walking. Half way before we reach our house, he stopped me. He held my shoulders and look into my eyes so intensely. "_____________-ah, if I ask you to be my partner for our school's dance night, would you go with me?". I stared into his dark brown eyes. It dazzled me, somehow. I shook my head and looked away. "No..?" He muttered softly. "No no, that's not it. Its just that... you should give me some time to think, okay? Kaja" I speed up my pace, trying to leave the awkward atmosphere.

 

     The next day, Myungsoo came up to me and asked me the same thing. CAN'T THEY JUST LEAVE ME ALONE? I'm in some serious dilemma here! The last thing I need is for a guy to disturb my so-not-lovely day. I used a shortcut to get to my locker in order to avoid Woohyun and Myungsoo but in the end, I end up bumping into Gikwang's chest. "S-sorry.." I stuttered while fixing my hair. "Its okay. Now that you're here, follow me" He smiled and took me to the park. He handed me a small bottle of strawberry yogurt. It used to be our favorite drink together....... It still is.

     "Wae oh?" I muttered softly while looking away. He lift my chin up to make me look into his eyes, then he locked his hand into mine. "I'm gonna make this simple. Please be my partner for Seoul High's Neverland Dance Night" He gave me his eye smile. I became speechless. Slowly, I pulled my hand away from him and look to the ground. "Please give me some time to think. Bye" I went inside of the school.

 

    I lay my head on the table. "Min-ah, Jinyoung-ah, eotteohkke?!?!" I pretended to cry. "Molla.. you should've told us earlier so that we could help you but its too late. I mean, 3 guys liking you, just, whoa" Min widened her eyes and laughed it off with Jinyoung. I lift my head up and yelled, "YAH its not funny kay! I'm in dilemma." I pouted. "Wae? You like one of them already?" Jinyoung squealed and giggled. "No you dumbo! Ahh nevermind" I continue resting my head on the table. I'm gonna have to think about it carefully.. sigh

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I wonder who's gonna be your partner for the dance night ;)

cause honestly, I don't know either. Still deciding lol

image

I'd appreciate it if you could comment, subscribe and read my story 

please look forward to the next chapter. that's all for today. saranghaeyo!! \(^o^)/