Chapter 30

What Is Love?

*Your POV*

          After several days in the hospital, I am finally free from living in the ward. I rushed to Woohyun's house to check on him as he left earlier than me. When I reached his house, nobody seemed to be around so I quickly dialed his number. However he didn't pick up my calls. "Oh God, where is he?!" I mumbled to myself. So I gave up on looking for him and went back to my apartment. However, that night I decided to try to call him again. This time, he picked up my call.

 "Yeobeoseyo?"

"Woohyun-ah! Where are you? I tried calling you so many times but why didn't you--"

 "_____________-ah, mianhae but I can't talk now. Jeongmal mianhae. Bye"

"But! Woohyun-ah!"

      He hung up. I threw my phone to the ground, causing the screen to crack a little. Slowly, tears starting to form in my eyes. 'Oh God, why am I crying? He told me he couldn't talk at this moment. Its not like he's breaking up with me. But why do I have a bad feeling about this...?' I think to myself while staring at night sky. After 10 minutes of debating with myself, I decided to go out to look for Woohyun. Since I didn't own a car, I decided to walk. The first place Woohyun might go to is Junhyung's house. I rang the doorbell bell and a familiar smirk greeted me. "____________? What are you doing here?" He raised his eyebrows.

    "Have you seen Woohyun?" I ignored his question. "Anhi. Wae oh?" He gave me a weird look. I sighed, "Thanks anyway. Bye!" I faked a smile and walked to the next destination which is his house. I rang the doorbell for the third time but nobody came out. Infact, there wasn't any lights in his house. Could it be they went somewhere without me knowing? Suddenly, my message tone rang. It was from Woohyun and it says 'I'm sorry. Stop searching for me. Take care'. I stared at the cracked screen, aggravated with his absence. Why is he doing this to me? Why won't he tell me what's wrong with him?

    So I decided to walk around the town to destress. I kicked the bottles that were laying around the street. I stopped infront of a bar and walked in right away. The lady bartender looked at me weirdly, "Are you here alone?". I smirked, "Obviously". She handed me a bottle of soju and watched me as I drank it in one shot. I stared blankly at the bottles hanging on the wall. "Nam Woo Hyun.. nappeun namja!" I squealed while clenching my fists. I let out a small laugh while tears rolling down my cheeks. "Guy problem? Haih kids these days" The lady smirked. "Eotteohke? He wouldn't tell me what's wrong with him.." I said while playing with my soju bottle. "Girl, listen. Its either because he has a problem, or he wants to get rid of you" The lady gave a serious look. "That's impossible. He nearly died because of me. He loves me. ME!" I said drunkenly. 

     "Well then I guess its your choice. To go on being miserable, or to move on" She gave me her last advice and walked to the other customer. I walked out of the bar and start to walk in a drunken way. I laughed and cried at the same time. "Aishh Nam Woo Hyun, you love to make me feel miserable, don't you?" I mumbled to myself. Suddenly, 3 guys appeared infront of me. "Hey girl, what seems to be the problem?" A guy with major facial hair problem grinned. "Yeah, whoever that Woo Hyun is, we can make you feel 10 times better" He smiled ertedly while caressing my face. I smacked his hands away from my face and yelled "Its none of your business". The 3 of them look at each other and nodded. They took my hand and tried to dragged me into a van. I shouted "HELP! STOP IT YOU ERTS! OFF!". Then a figure came to the 3 of them and knocked down their asses.

    After he's done with the 3 erts, slowly he came to me. That familiar face asked me, "Gwaenchanha? Did they hurt you?" while holding my hand. Since I was drunk, I couldn't understand his words. He put me in his car gently and drove me back home. 

 

*Gikwang's POV*

      As we reached the destination, I decided to wait for a moment before taking her to her room. I turned my head to look at her. The same old face. She has great features. I gently caressed her face, her hair. "____________-ah, why do you look so sad?" I muttered softly. Then, I took her to her room, gently placing her on her bed. After making sure she's okay, I drove away.

     The next day, I was just making my way to the nearest stall until I received a call from.. Woohyun? I hesitated for a moment but then I pressed the green button.

"Yeobeoseyo?"

"Gikwang-ssi, I need to talk to you"

"But.. you are talking to me"

"I'm being very serious here. Meet me at Seoul Station at 6. Please be punctual. Bye"

"But.. yah!"

       He hung up on me. He hung up on ME? Nobody hung up on Lee Gi Kwang! But anyway, why does he wants to see me? I guess the only way to find out is to meet him later. Sheesh such a pain in the . That evening, I made my way to Seoul Station. That annoying Woohyun didn't tell me specifically where to meet. Ah pabo! So I simply walked to the ramen shop. While waiting for my order to come, someone tapped my shoulder. "Ah you scared m--- Woohyun... what happened to you?" I said with widened eyes. He was wearing a hoodie over his head and he looked slightly thinner than before. "Let's go somewhere less crowded" He muttered softly. I walked off without paying the ahjumma, causing her to yelled over me but I quickly ran away. Woohyun took me to the waiting station. He stared blankly at the passing trains.

    "Yah, mareba. What happened to you?" I started the conversation. "As you can see, I'm in pain" He smirked, but still looking at the railway. "W-what do you mean by that?" I put my hand on his shoulder, forcing him to look at me. "Gikwang-ssi, please take a good care of ___________ when I'm gone" He said coldly. "What the hell are you talking about?" I start to feel aggravated.

   "I don't have enough time left. Please, I'm begging you, take a good care of her" He said with a sad face. "Explain to me. Please". Then he told me everything. I swear I felt like crying too. This can't be happening..