Chapter 9

What Is Love?

*Your POV*

       I walked down the hallway with Jinyoung. Apparently, Min went to student council meeting. Suddenly, as I was about to open the classroom door, I could feel my hair is starting to get wet. Waters pouring all over me, most probably that person who hates me did this. I snort and simply walk in to the class and sit on my chair. Only Myungsoo and Woohyun who'd care to look at me so worriedly, while my classmates didn't bother to care about me. " to be a loser like me" I muttered while taking of my hairband, squeezing my hair to get rid of the water. Myungsoo handed me his handkerchief. I took it and slightly wipe my hair with it. "Who did this to you __________-ah?" Woohyun looked at me. "Yah, sit properly will you? You look like you're about to fall" I glared at him and continue drying my hair. "_________, answer me. Who the did this to you?!" Myungsoo got up from his seat and took my hand. I widened my eyes and looked at him in the eyes. "Does it even matter? Lets not make a big deal out of it" I pulled my hand away from him and went out of the class. I walk slowly to the toilet.

     I washed my face thoroughly and lift my head up to look at the mirror. 'Haih.. so many things happened to me this year. Why I gotta be so unlucky?' I mumbled to myself. Suddenly, someone knocked hard on the door. "Well well, if its not the who stole my boyfriend away" Seohyun raised her left eyebrow with both of her arms crossed. I snort and was about to walk away when suddenly she grabbed my arm. "Yah where do you think you're going?! You're not going anywhere!" She yelled and pushed me to the wall till I fell down to the floor. "Tsk tsk, you're so pathetic. Even if you kill me, I don't think you'd get what you want" I snort and smirked. "Sh-shut up!" She slapped me and kicked my stomach. "I don't care but oppa's gonna be mine one day. And if you dare to tell anyone about what I did to you, I won't hesitate to kill you!" She slapped me again. Suddenly, someone came into the toilet and pushed Seohyun away from me. "GET THE AWAY FROM HER!" that person yelled at her and slapped Seohyun. I lift up my head to see Ricky standing infront of Seohyun, clenching his fist. I got up weakly, and hold Ricky's shoulder, "Its okay Ricky. I'm alright. Seohyun-ah, you don't have to worry about anything. I'm not gonna tell anyone abou this" I smirked.

   "Okay. Get away, loser" She pushed Ricky away. Ricky looked at me worriedly and held both of my hands. "Noona, are you sure you're okay? or do you want me to take you to the nurse room?". "Well, maybe I do need to go there. come on" I smiled at him as he put my arm over his shoulder to help me to walk properly.

 

*Ricky's POV*

      I look at _________ noona, waiting for her to get done with her treatment. Luckily I was there to save her from that evil queenka. I was on my way to English class when suddenly I heard someone yelling in the girls' toilet. I hesitated to enter the toilet but I had a bad feeling about it so I entered anyway.

      "Okay Ricky, I'm all set. Come on, you're late for class because of me. Thanks for making me feel guilty," _________ noona pouted and giggled. "Mwoya noona.. you don't have to feel guilty at all. You should be thankful I was there hehe" I giggled and did my aegyo. "Aigoo you think you're so cute huh?" She laughed and pinched my cheek. Unknowingly I blushed. Omo.. I-I blushed? Uwaaaa!! "Umm noona, can we go now?" I looked away, trying to not let her see my red cheeks. "Ahahaha okay okay, kaja!" Phew. That was close. I hope this isn't what I think it is. 

     As we enter my class, ________ noona told my teacher that I was late for class because some ________ noona, as my senior needed a junior help for some activity and I didn't have a chance to tell my teacher about it. Thanks to her, my English teacher accepted my excuse. I sat down and one of my friend, Changjo asked me "Yah, who was that? Don't tell me you're into noona? hehe" He gave me an eye smile. "what the.. yah she's just a friend of mine okay! now lets learn!" I looked away, trying to focus on what my teacher was teaching. But somehow I can't get noona's smile out of my mind. what is this I'm feeling..

 

*Your POV*

        Woohyun and Myungsoo couldn't stop bugging me with questions such as 'Where were you?' or 'Are you okay?'. Gikwang, on the other hand, kept looking at me intensely that I felt like burying myself under the ground. As the school bell rings, I quickly made my way to my locker. I was suprised to see my locker was all cleaned up. Hmm I wonder who did this. I saw a small note fell to the floor as I unlock my locker. I was about to pick it up when suddenly Gikwang snatch it away from me. I gasped and tried to take it away from him but, ofcourse I failed. "Dear __________ noona, I hope you don't mind me helping you to clean it up for you. I just felt like I need to do it for you hehe. No need to thank me. I did it sincerely \(^o^)/ From, Ricky. Hmm I wonder how many guys have you went out with" Gikwang snort and threw away the note. "I didn't know you're that easy. You know, at first I thought you're still the same old ___________ I knew back then, but I guess not" He smirked and get closer to me. I could feel my eyes starting to tear up. He whispered in my ear, "If you wanna have fun with me, just tell me" He gave me a sinister smile and walked away. I fell to my feet and tears flowing non-stop down my cheek. 

     Woohyun who saw it quickly came to me. "Yah, gwaenchanha?! What did he do to you? Mareba!!" He yelled and hugged me. I buried my face in his chest while shooking my head. He my hair and said "__________-ah, I know this is wrong but I heard what you said in your bedroom when you first came to my house. You said something about 'if only you were here oppa'. Its him, right?" He looked at me, figuring out the answer. I nodded slightly and pulled myself away from his grip. "Come on,let's go home. You don't have to go to work today. I'll just tell your manager that you're sick,arasseo?" He cupped my face and smiled. 

      As we reach the main entrance, Myungsoo stood there, maybe he was waiting for him. Suprisingly, Gikwang was there too. He looked like he just got punched because I could see blood stain on the corner of his lips. The 3 boys glared at each other. Oh boy.. why did I put myself in this situation. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

If I'd were to pick between those three guys, I'd pick all of 'em xP lol its so hard to pick. they're all so hot~

I wonder who will you pick in the end lmao ^o^