Chapter 20

What Is Love?

*Your POV*

        I look at the sky from the balcony of the condo I'm living in. Thanks to my uncle who bought it for me. Hmm the night sky is so beautiful. Suddenly, my phone rang. 

"Yeobeoseyeo? Who is it?"

"Your future husband"

"Ha-ha, so funny Woohyun. What's up?"

"Nothing. I'm just bored. Ever since you left the house, my life has been like a straw without its berry. like a peanut butter without its jelly. like a----"

       "Dude, that's so corny. Stop it"

"Okay I'm sorry but seriously, DASHI DORAWAAAA"

"I can't kekeke.. You should come to my condo. The view here is so nice at night"

"You want me to come now..?"

"NO YOU PABO. tomorrow maybe..?"

"Arasseoyo. Go to sleep, pabo. You have class tomorrow don't you? Nights. Muax"

"Go die, no kiss for a like you. Nights"

        I pressed the red button and giggled. Ever since we graduated from high school, Woohyun and I have gotten even closer than ever. Most probably because Myungsoo and Ricky are no longer here. Gikwang doesn't spend time with us that often. He's busy with his Dad's company business. Oh I miss those days when those 3 were always by my side. Wait, I miss them? What the... Okay stop denying, _____________. You do miss the 3 of them. They're like my brothers. But at the same time, they made me feel incredibly special. Oh dilemma...

 

      The doorbell rang. I opened the door to find Woohyun stood before me with a bouquet of flower in his hand. "For my lovely ____________" He winked and bowed. "Yah, stop being so corny. Come on" I took the flower from his hand and drag him to the balcony. "Wow this is so beautiful. I mean look at the stars" He pointed at the stars with his mouth opened. "Yeah, atleast I have someone special to watch the view with" I giggled and mentally slapped myself right after I realized what I said. He looked at me with a shocked expression. "Did you just.....". "No I did not now shut up and look at the sky" I blushed, not able to look at his face. "Okaaaay.... wow look at that one! So pretty" He laughed and accidentally touched my hand. I looked at him and blushed. "S-sorry.. I didn't mean to". "n-no, its okay" I lied and lowered down my head. "_____________-ah,  do you remember the first time you came to my house? I thought you were the prettiest girl I've ever seen till you treated me like hell" He said while laughing. "You do realize you just complimented me, right?" I looked at him, into his deep brown eyes. I don't know what really happened but the next thing I know, I am already in his grip. His hand was over my waist. Our lips locked with each other. Slowly, he lets go and looked at me. 

    I widened my eyes and gasped. "Whoa. What just happened?". He laughed, "I don't know, some force of attraction pulled us together and we ended up kissing each other ha-ha-ha" He replied sarcastically. I stupidly answered, "Mwo?". "Gosh, you're so oblivious. I'm leaving, bye" He went to the front door and left. And I was left there, dumbfounded. 

 

*Woohyun's POV*

       Oh my god, _______________-ah, can't you tell that I really wanted to kiss you? That I really really like you? God, she's so dumb. I punched the wall, causing my hand to bleed. I didn't care. All I want is for ___________ to realize my love for her. That's all I need.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

kay to be honest, I'm losing ideas ;______;  I dont know whom to pick to become your man. DILEMMA DILEMMA DILEMMA.

so I'm gonna need some time to think. mianhaeyo, jeongmal mianhaeyo.

I lost a subscriber .......

image

PLEASE do subscribe and show me your love for my story cause I really need it in order to finish this fic .__.

SARANGHAE <3