Extra 34 - First Snow

Detention

a/n: Hello! ^-^

How's everyone doing? It's been a whiiiiiiile x)

Anyway, nothing much, just another fluff for cuddle weather around here,

I'm a bit rusty tho, and i typed and upload it with my phone, so, just a head up OTL

but I kinda like it and hope you enjoy it :)

 

 

 

 

Junmyeon finally finished changing his bedsheet and fluffing his pillows before piling them on top of one another and smiled pleasantly while looking at the freshly made bed. He patted the comforter, feeling the soft fabric under his palm, inhaling the fresh fabric softener scent that brought some comfort to his sense. The bed cover were one of Minseok's favorite, it was baby blue in color, with white clouds prints on them, it made him feel like he was floating in clouds, he told Junmyeon on one lazy morning.

 

The clock in the living room moving towards eleven thirty at night, when Junmyeon was bringing the previous bed sheets to the loundry bin, that means, Minseok will be home soon, and just like any other friday night, Minseok would have a sleep over at his place. After throwing his laundry into the bin, he glanced again at the clock, he patted the top of the laudry bin and thinking to himself. He smiled silly, feeling giddy about his own decission to do something he never did before. When he was done putting on his coat, he shoved his phone into it's pocket, and walked outside after bringing along a pair of mittens and a scarf with him. His light steps were stopped once he was outside, he looked up to the dark sky and smiled again when he saw the first snow that year, fell softly in between street lamp around their neighborhood.

 

The street he was walking on was the street Minseok usually took on the way home from work. It was almost midnight, no one could be seen, and there were only some dogs making noises from a far. He always worried for Minseok's safety, knowing that his boyfriend always coming home from work alone at midnight time, but at that time his worry meter kick up to a new level once he saw how dark and empty the road himself.

 

About ten minutes of walking, he finally saw another person walking towards his direction from distance, and he knew rightaway that that person, was the person he expected to see, despite not being able to see the face just yet. He then stopped, holding himself back, eventhough he felt the urge to run, he decided to wait, building up the excitement of giving surprise to his boyfriend.

 

Minseok was walking with his head down. It was too cold for him, and he was starting to regret his decission to ignore Junmyeon's words when he told him to bring a scarf and gloves. He knew Junmyeon was right most of the time, but being a teenager, it was just natural for him to rebel. On top of that, he was having a bad day, both at school and work, his math test came back with a B-, and for him who usually get an A for math, it was really upsetting. At work, he spilled 3 cups of order and had to pay them with his own salary, but not before got yelled at by his supervisor. He just wanted to cry and wanted to see Junmyeon as soon as possible.

 

Miracle, for Minseok, was having Junmyeon in his life and being able to receive love as much as he got. But that night, he felt like another miracle came to him as he lifted his face up from the ground. The first thing he felt, when he realized the presence of someone else on the empty street, was fear. Just to make it clear, he didn't really believe in ghost or anything like that, but hey, he could be wrong too, and even if not ghost, there were plenty of bad people in this world you know. The next second, he was sure that it was a human after making sure to check that the feet were touching the ground, his fear were gone completely and replaced by a rush of happiness when he finally saw the face of that persi  with the help of yellow street lamp.

 

"Hello there," Junmyeon waved his hand and flaunt his megawatt smile, "Are you alone? Do you need a company?" He asked jokingly and tilted his head to the side.

 

Minseok let out a chuckle, one mixed with a small sob, before taking some quick steps that grew to a small jog towards the love of his life. Not wasting any time, he ran straight to Junmyeon's welcoming arm, drowning himself in the comfortable warmth it offers and inhaling the scent of Junmyeon's bodywash that he occasionally use, but somehow, he liked it better when it was on Junmyeon.

 

Junmyeon tighten his arms around Minseok's small frame and smiled into his hair. His hand moves itself to comb Minseok's soft dark brown hair, knowing that he would enjoy the touch, "How was your day?" He asked softly, and pulled away, enough so that he could see Minseok's beautiful face. His smile dropped when he saw Minseok's glossy eyes, looking like he was about to burst in tears.

 

Minseok shook his head weakly, trying his best not to cry, "Not good." He answered,  tiredly.

 

"Awh, baby, I'm sorry..." Junmyeon dipped down and kissed Minseok's forehead, and gave him another tight hug. "Let's go home, and you can tell me everything later." He said comfortingly.

 

Home. Minseok never knew how a word could be so heartwarming. He nodded his head quitely, feeling a little bit better already. As long as he was with Junmyeon, everything became more bearable to some point. So he smiled and looked up to face Junmyeon, his smile grew a little bit wider when Junmyeon wrapped a scarf around his neck.

 

They walked barely ten feet from where they met when Minseok pulled Junmyeon by his arm and planting a kiss right on his cheek. Junmyeon's cheek were cold, so did his lips, but it was okay, because when he whisper "I love you," to Junmyeon's ear, he could feel a rush of heat on his cheek, and got a warm smile from Junmyeon. He really couldn't wait to get home, where he could wear fuzzy socks and Junmyeon's hoodie while drinking hot chocolatte in Junmyeon's hug, but he was still enjoying his walk home that night.

 

 

 

 

a/n: I hope it's not too boring

But i just need some fluff in my life right now x)

Have a good day everyone! Hope you all are happy :)