Extra 32 - Fist Fight

Detention

a/n: News flash! I'm alive :D

I started writing this months ago, so I kinda lost track of what I originally wanted to write,

Just enjoy it as it is, idk what to write for this either xD

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Come in!" Junmyeon said after he heard three knocks on his office door, didn't bother to lift his eyes from some paper he was working on. It couldn't be Minseok, Minseok didn't bother to knock, it couldn't be other teachers or staffs either, they usually would call him to go to their office instead of coming to his or just like Minseok, they would just poke their head in, so, it must be a student.

 

He wasn't wrong though, but instead of just one student, there were three students coming trough his office’s door. "Mr. Kim..." Called one student with awfully familiar voice, that made Junmyeon lifted his face from the sea of papers he was working on, just to be faced with a scene that he never thought he would ever see in his current life, or the next. On his office door, Yixing was standing with a hopeless face, both of his hands firmly holding Luhan's and Minseok's arm on each of his side, which, left him wondering whether if Yixing knocked on his door or kicked it. Meanwhile, both Luhan and Minseok looking very pissed and both had some cuts on their face, Luhan near his lips and Minseok on his cheek. "What the hell is going on?" Junmyeon couldn't hold his words and dropped his pen on to his table.

 

"Sit!" Junmyeon ordered after all the boys were inside and his office door was closed. However, none of them moved from their spot and just kept avoiding each other’s face, while Yixing just stand there awkwardly, scratching his head that he washed just that morning. "Sit down you two!" He repeated himself with firmer voice. Just then, Minseok finally pulled one of the chair in front of his desk and slammed his on it and Luhan also did the same, but not as rough.

 

Junmyeon heaved a heavy sigh, it was just Tuesday, he grieved in his head, the Principal asked for the last semester report ready by Thursday, his professor gave a homework that was due on Wednesday, so he totally didn't need his boyfriend slash student fist fighting with his friend who was also his student. "What happened?" He finally proceeded, not like he had any other choice, it was better to just quickly resolved whatever was going on there. "Is there any of you who kind enough to tell me what happened or shall we just go straight to punishment?" He said, after none of them answered his earlier question. He was getting very impatient.

 

"He started it!" Minseok finally opened his mouth, pointing at Luhan who was sitting beside him without looking at the said boy.

 

Of course, Luhan couldn't just accept that, "What? I started it first? You are the one who can't accept reality!"

 

"Reality?" Minseok raised his voice, "You mean your imagination?"

 

Luhan's doe eyes went bigger, "MY imagination? You mean YOUR..."

 

"STOP!" Junmyeon rubbed his temple. At least the two boys did stopped arguing right away. He looked up to Yixing, he probably should've asked him in the first place. " Yixing, tell me what happened!"

 

Yixing alternately looking at the back of Luhan's and Minseok's head before looking at Junmyeon, he opened and closed his mouth a couple times, trying to find a good word to start his explanation, "They were... It was... It was just because a soccer game, really," And right after he said that, both Minseok and Luhan turned their heads towards him and said " ‘Just’ ?" almost at the same time, clearly didn't appreciate the way Yixing sounded like he was belittling the cause of their argument. Yixing took a step back in defense before looking back at Junmyeon's face, "Well... I tried to stop them, so, there's that..." He said.

 

"Detention, today, after school," Junmyeon decided. It had been a while since he gave a detention to Minseok, it was the first one since new semester started, but a fight at school especially during school hour still had its consequences. He knew Luhan and Minseok would eventually get along again, everyone fight with their own best friend sometimes, and by the look of it, it wasn't that violent, so he thought a detention would be sufficient. "You're coming too." He said again towards Yixing.

 

Yixing eyes almost popped out of their sockets, he didn't feel like he did anything wrong, "Me?" He pointed to his nose, "But why?" And all answer he got was Junmyeon's expression that reads, 'We're in it together!' So he just sighed and accepted his faith.

 

"Wait!" Minseok suddenly said, "I have to go to work today!" He complained.

 

"You are not going to work today Minseok, call your supervisor, or I'll call him myself." Junmyeon said firmly, making Minseok even more pissed than before.

 

"Fine!" He said and get up from his seat, "I hate you all!" He said under his breath before leaving Junmyeon's office. He didn't mean it of course, but it still stings a little, especially to Junmyeon.

 

 

=========

 

"Move!" Minseok snapped to Luhan. Both of them had to put back all the books in the book carts into the shelves according to their code, and also tidy the desk and chairs, and Yixing decided to just do his homework with Junmyeon's help on one of the desk.

 

"You move! I stand here first!" Luhan snapped back.

 

"Boys!" Junmyeon also snapped at the two. "Stop fighting!"

 

After he was sure that Minseok and Luhan have no intention to go at each other's throat anymore, Junmyeon turned his attention to Yixing who was sitting beside him, scrabbling some numbers on a piece of paper, "Seriously," he said with low voice, "What happened?" He asked again, he wasn't a hundred percent sure that the two went fist fighting just because a soccer game.

 

"Do you think I was joking when I said they were fighting because of a soccer game?" Yixing stopped whatever he was working on and looked at Junmyeon with a serious expression. "I wish I did." He added, and back to work on his homework.

 

"Did this ever happen before?" Junmyeon asked further. He didn't remember Minseok ever told him anything about fighting with Luhan, but, then again, he never asked anyway.

 

"Once." Yixing answered short.

 

"Because of soccer game too?" Well, at least it didn't happen often, Junmyeon thought.

 

Yixing shook his head "Nope!" He said, and Junmyeon sighed in relieve, because if it was over a soccer game too, that means he had to keep an eye on them everytime their favorite team having a match. "It was because of Pokémon game." Yixing continued. Junmyeon almost slammed his head to the desk. Almost. "Should I substitute this here?" Yixing asked Junmyeon, pointing to one of the formula he was trying to solve, didn't seem to be bothered by the antics of his boyfriend and friend, and keep doing his homework, unlike Junmyeon who was in a state of shock.

 

It was quite for a couple of minutes, before Yixing cracked the silence, "Hey," He was almost whispering to Junmyeon, "I heard what Minseok said earlier," He looked genuinely concerned, referring to Minseok’s words about hating them all, "Don't take it to heart, he didn't mean it." He said and offering a comforting smile.

 

Junmyeon smiled back, a little bitter, "I know."

 

"Stop hogging the book cart!" Luhan almost yelled. Making Yixing and Junmyeon simultaneously squeezed their eyes shut in frustration.

 

"Just do something else if you hate it that much!" Minseok wasn't up to losing.

 

"Guys!!” Yixing and Junmyeon shouted at the same time.

 

==========

 

Fifteen minutes wasn't a long time, but it could feel long if you was just sitting, doing nothing but to keep your eyes on two people, making sure that they could stay civil with each other. Yixing straighten his back, he was done with his homework, Junmyeon rolled his neck to release the tense. Minseok and Luhan almost finished with their detention and there was no sign of world war three going off anytime soon, so Junmyeon thought it would be fine to leave for a few minutes just to get something from the vending machine. He nudged at Yixing arm, "Let's get some drinks," He said while pointing outside, which Yixing answered with a nod right away.

 

Once Yixing and Junmyeon walked out the door, the silence continued for a while, there were only sounds of books bumping to the shelves and chairs being moved. It was less then a minute before Luhan opened or attempted to open a conversation, "Hey, I'm sorry," He said, glancing at Minseok trough the corner of his eyes before continuing, "For hitting you first."

 

Minseok stopped whatever he was doing for a few seconds, probably didn't expecting the apology, "Yeah..." He shrugged his shoulder, "I'm sorry for provoking you, and I hit you too." He said and paused, "But I still think my opinion is right." He continued.

 

"It's alright," Luhan answered right away, "I also think mine is right too!" Couldn't lose that one.

 

There was few seconds of silence before Minseok chuckled, and his chuckle then grew to laughter which getting louder and louder. And Luhan was no different, he stopped tidying the chairs and started to laugh too.  They both realized just how stupid the situation was, getting pissed off over a soccer game and had a fist fight on top of that. More over, they then probably pissed their boyfriend too for dragging them into the mess. All over a soccer game. Every one would think that it was stupid and absurd too. They laughed for a good couple minutes before breathlessly sliding to the floor and stayed there until their laugh subsided to small chuckle again.

 

“That’s all? After all the trouble they caused us? I want to say how dumb they are, but then, I remember whose boyfriend those little pricks are.” Yixing blabbered to Junmyeon as they were peeking from behind the library’s door. He just felt that everything was so beyond ridiculous and childish, and to be honest he was so upset himself.

 

Junmyeon nodded at Yixing’s word, he was speechless too himself. “Let’s go get some drink for real,” He patted Yixing’s back after trying to calm himself by heaving a long and hard sigh, and tried to move on. He still has a class to cry for in about an hour anyway.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: The next chap is the boring fluffy continuation to this one,

read it if you want, but, if you are bored with my fluff, kindly ignore :))