Extra 10 - Kiss

Detention

a/n: I put the story complete not because I'm going to stop writing this fic, it's just because, the main story, which is just a one shot, was

indeed complete, and the rest were extras, just so that it wouldn't be misleading ^^;

This extra was written in 30mins, because it suddenly popped in my head, it's short, but cute, at least to me xD

But keep expectation on the low

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Kiss!” Minseok said as he pressed himself on Junmyeon’s side as the older of the two cutting some tofu into smaller square shape.

 

“No!” Junmyeon firmly said while contemplating whether if to put more tofu because Minseok liked them.

 

“You don’t love me anymore, do you?” Minseok detached himself from his boyfriend’s side and leaned back to the kitchen counter.

 

“Don’t use that on me now,” Junmyeon continued his cooking by throwing the neatly cut tofu into the boiling soup, “You know why I don’t want to kiss you right now.”

 

“No, I don’t!” Minseok retaliated.

 

Junmyeon sighed, “How many times should I explain to you? I have a cold, my love, and I don’t want you to catch them too!”

 

Minseok sighed louder, “And how many times should I tell you? I don’t care!”

 

Junmyeon put the lid on the pan before turning his attention to his boyfriend, one hand on his waist and the other hand propped on the counter, “But I do care! You have a Biology test on Tuesday, you can barely pass Biology without cold, let alone with it! So, be patient, alright?” He ended it with an apologetic smile.

 

That was it. Despite of all the vitamins Junmyeon took every single day religiously, apparently, that wasn’t enough to make him immune from the devils called viruses. He caught a cold after he had to run under the hard rain on his way back to his apartment from the convenient store. The cold wasn’t so bad, what was bad is he refused to kiss Minseok as long as he had them, let alone cuddling. And that was how Minseok had to go trough the weekend, kiss-less and cuddle-less.

 

That was also the reason why Minseok practically stormed out of his class after school, while still being careful and trying to walk as normal as possible, to Junmyeon’s office that Tuesday (after the Biology test, remember that test?).

 

Junmyeon knew that was Minseok who entered his office even without lifting his face from the papers he was working on, because, well, Minseok doesn’t knock. “Did your teacher sent you again?” He asked.

 

“Nope!” Minseok answered as he quietly locked the door behind his back.

 

Junmyeon creased his brows and looked up, “So?”

 

“I...” Minseok dragged his answer as he walked closer to Junmyeon, “Have something to ask from you.”

 

Junmyeon just smiled, knowing what Minseok was about to ask, “Okay, and what is that?” He asked as he stood up from his seat.

 

“Well…” Minseok put his hands on Junmyeon’s shoulder when they were close enough, “I finished my Biology test already, and I believe I can pass that with at least a B.” He smiled sweetly.

 

Junmyeon returned the smile with the equally sweet one and rested his hands around Minseok’s waist, “I see… So, about the thing you were about to ask…”

 

“Shut up! And kiss me already!” Minseok wasn’t really a patient person to be honest.

 

Their lips were about to touch when suddenly a loud knock was heard from the door, making them pulled away even before they got the chance to taste each other’s lips. Minseok squeezed his eyes, he just wanted to kiss his boyfriend, why life had to be so hard on him? He didn’t remember killing anyone that week, what did he does to deserve all of that?

 

“Mr. Kim!” A loud screech was heard from the outside. Minseok knew that voice all to well, no other than Miss Jung, and he started to plot a murder in his head.

 

Junmyeon bit his lips before sending an extremely apologetic smile, “I’m so sorry!” He said as he dragged his boyfriend and hid him behind the door, before he opened the door, only wide enough so he could block it with his body.

 

“Are you busy?” Miss Jung asked with her screeched voice Minseok hate so much.

 

“Err, not really, is there anything you need?” Junmyeon could feel Minseok’s glare from behind the door.

 

“I don’t bring my car today, so, I wonder if you can give me a ride.”

 

Minseok needed to use all of his power to fight the urge to slam the door on his teacher’s face.

 

“Oh, I’m sorry, I have to go to my evening classes soon! In fact I was about to change so that I can go,” Junmyeon answered as nice as possible, “Soon!” He added, again, hopefully the woman could get his message.

 

“Oh, do you need any help?” Miss Jung asked, apparently, she got the wrong message.

 

What the hell he needs your help for? Minseok cursed in his head, he couldn’t believe in what he just heard.

 

“No!” Junmyeon answered in a heartbeat, “If you don’t mind, I really need to go now!” He said again as he closed the door, trying to not to slam it.

 

“That witch!” Minseok mumbled under his breath when he was sure Miss Jung was gone for good.

 

Junmyeon chuckled before pushed Minseok softly against the door and rested his forehead against Minseok’s, “So, about the thing you wanted to ask, do you still want to ask them?” He ended his question with an adorable peck on Minseok’s cheek.

 

“Junmyeon,” Minseok pulled Junmyeon closer by the front of his shirt, “Shut up!” He said and finally pressed his lips onto Junmyeon’s and smiled into the kiss. And as Junmyeon s his arms around his waist, Minseok wonder how could he survived five days without it.

 

 

 

 

a/n: as usual, comments? ^^