Extra 27 - Trust

Detention

 

a/n: Honestly, that title is.... kinda..... well, ENJOY! I Made it!

 

 

 

 

 

It was another weekend after an easy weekday for them, Minseok behaved very well trough out the week, no detention, no last minute homework, good score at some test and they barely argue except for some forgotten dishes and lost socks. Junmyeon himself got an easy week, both at work and school, some canceled classes and nothing better than when the principle was out of the town.

 

Minseok’s apartment was so quite, unlike some other weekend when you can hear the TV, some giggles and laugh, washing machine working it’s task, vacuum cleaner around the apartment, and occasional debate about whose half of the sock was under the dining table, the only sound that could be heard was just a rustling sound from inside Minseok’s closed bedroom.

 

Minseok clutched to his bed sheet, fear and nervous were written all over his face as he bit his lips and let beads of sweats moisten his forehead. Junmyeon’s hand on his thigh wasn’t enough to comfort him, unlike every other time when Junmyeon’s touches were more than enough to calm him down. “Do you want to continue now?” Junmeon looked up to Minseok’s face, his own face was painted with genuine concern over the younger, afraid that he would hurt him.

 

A lot of thought was suddenly flashing in Minseok’s mind when he stared at a pair of eyes he knew so well. There was a slight doubt in his mind, he’s not going to lie, but wasn’t that the man that already sacrificed so much for him? The man who promised him a lot of things and fulfilled each promises without any fail. The man who was willing to take him in, loving him when he was in the most unlovable state, and was willing to go trough hell without thinking just for him. And also, the man who he gave his trust to, and to whom he showed all the ugliest truth about him. He already gave Junmyeon access to the deepest pit of his heart and probably he shouldn’t worry much to let Junmyeon taking care of his body, because it was just another part of him, and he knew, if it was a part of him, Junmyeon would never treat it carelessly.

 

“Yeah…” Minseok whispered after heaved out a breath. Convincing himself that it would be alright, it was just Junmyeon.

 

“Are you sure?” Junmyeon was probably the one who was still in doubt. “It’s going to hurt a little and probably feel uncomfortable.” He warned. He wanted Minseok to feel a hundred percent sure before he continue.

 

Minseok gave Junmyeon a nod of approval, “Yeah, just be gentle.” He kind of pleaded.

 

“Alright,” Junmyeon answered softly, and flashed out a calming smile. He then lifted one of Minseok’s knees with one hand and use his other hand to work his way, the concentration he use at that time probably almost like when a surgeon perform a surgery.

 

“Awwwww!!” Minseok suddenly yelled and almost hitting Junmyeon’s face with his knee, “I asked you to be gentle!” he whined further and pulled his injured knee away from Junmyeon’s hand.

 

Junmyeon sighed loudly, “I AM being gentle, Minseok,” He said as he threw an alcohol soaked cotton square that he used to clean the open cut on Minseok’s knee to the floor beside him, “And I already warned you that it will hurt. But this wound wouldn’t clean it self.” He then proceeded to dig for an ointment bottle inside his first aid box and also pulled out a yellow band aid with duck faces on it. “Even if I call you baby all the time, you are not exactly a baby, Minseok. And this is why I told you to not play soccer when you didn’t get enough sleep, you and Luhan should’ve just play video games instead.” He continued and taking a new cotton square to put some ointment to Minseok’s knee. He already told Minseok to just cancel his soccer plan with Luhan, because Minseok sleep late the night before and suggested to just play video games instead, he also bribed him with fried chicken. But what can one do to a stubborn teenager? And the next thing he knew was Minseok coming into his apartment with blood on his knee. It was not a big deal at all though, it’s not like he was angry or upset, because boys hurt themselves all the time.

 

“How long are you going to nag me about it? I apologized already.” Minseok pouted, he was actually felt bad.

 

It didn’t took Junmyeon long until he finished taking care of Minseok’s knee, and feel slightly amused with the bright band aid. “Now, go take a nap, we will go out for grocery shopping and dinner later.” He said as he put everything back to the first aid box. He wrapped Minseok with a blanket like a giant spring roll and kissed his forehead, “I love you, sleep well!” He said and kissed Minseok’s cheek once before he get up.

 

Wait, what? Sleep well? Minseok was confused. Was that mean Junmyeon was not going to take a nap with him? Why? What is nap without Junmyeon? Nap was not supposed to be without Junmyeon. ”Are you not going to take a nap with me?” He asked confusedly.

 

Junmyeon stopped on his track and turned his head towards his boyfriend. He actually had a document need to revise that was due on Monday, but how could he say no to…THAT, a fluffy looking Minseok in the sea of freshly changed comforter and piles of soft pillows. The document could wait he decided split second later, “I need to throw this away first.” He said and waved a small plastic bag in his hand.

 

==========

 

“You are losing weight,” Junmyeon said and brushed the hair from Minseok’s forehead, who was lying flat on top of him like a baby, and that was also how he could tell that Minseok was losing weight beside the fact that Minseok’s cheeks looked less round than ususal.

 

Minseok just shrugged his shoulder, “I can just gain it back again,” He said, clearly wasn’t the more worried one out of the two of them.

 

Junmyeon smiled and reached out to Minseok’s cheek, brushing his thumb over Minseok’s cheekbone, couldn’t wait until they are buried again under some meat. He then flipped their bodies over until he was the one who was hovering above Minseok and watched as the boy giggled softly.

 

When Junmyeon’s face approached his closer, Minseok’s giggles subsided and replaced with a smile instead, before his smile was also replaced by Junmyeon’s lips. It was for times like that that he thought that everything was worth it, that all those things that happened in his life were worth the feeling he felt as Junmyeon kiss him slowly on a lazy weekend, when Junmyeon told him that he loved him, when Junmyeon whispering promises to his ears and just simply when he was with Junmyeon. He then reached out his hand to cup the side of Junmyeon’s neck and he could feel Jummyeon let out a sigh of happiness. Junmyeon loved that kind of kisses, slow, comforting, and sweet. It was pure bliss for both of them, he felt happy and for once in his entire life, he felt the confidence that he deserved all of that happiness, and he would fight for it no matter what.

 

“Let’s sleep,” Junmyeon said when he pulled away. He tried to make Minseok sleep on his own pillow, because he thought that would be more comfortable for him. But the younger apparently didn’t think so and snuggled up under his chin. He didn’t complain. 

 

An easy weekend indeed.

 

 

a/n: I can already hear the sound of people clicking the unsubscribe button from this story... hmmmmm yeah.......