Extra 12 - Assignment

Detention

a/n: Hello~~ ^0^

So, i just wrote this small tiny drabble in one sit because I was bored

in the middle of studying xD

No plot whatsoever but I hope you like it tho!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Junmyeon took a deep breath and glanced at the clock at the corner of his computer screen. It was almost two in the morning and he felt extremely tired. He wasn’t supposed to be there, he was supposed to be in bed, with his boyfriend, sleeping, and have a nice dream about whatever. But there he was, sitting in front of the computer, trying to finish the assignment his professor gave him that was due on Monday. He could just finish them during weekend, but he promised Minseok that he would be with him the whole weekend, because, Minseok was sick the previous weekend, and he was kind of busy too at that time, so he felt guilty, and also there was the whole Tao problem. Minseok wasn’t a demanding boyfriend and he was also a really understanding person, but that made Junmyeon felt bad even more. So he tried to finish his paper as soon as possible and he could just spend that weekend with Minseok.

 

 

Finally finished with what he was doing, Junmyeon exhaled loudly, releasing all the tension he felt in the last few hours. He turned off his computer and stretched his arms and back before finally getting ready for bed. Minseok was definitely already sleep, so he tried to be as quite as possible when he twisted his bedroom door, afraid that he might wake the younger up. But as he was about to slip under the blanket, he saw that Minseok was woken up, probably by him.

 

 

“Hey baby…” He said in a whisper and kissed Minseok cheek before he planted his head on the pillow, “Did I wake you up?” He asked, which Minseok replied with a small nod, “I’m sorry…” He apologized with an apologetic smile.

 

 

“How’s the assignment?” Minseok asked sleepily with a hoarse voice.

 

 

“It’s done, finally,” Junmyeon answered and raised his hand to caress Minseok’s cheek he loved a little bit too much, “You are so cute like this,” he blurted, making the younger whine and buried his face into his pillow. Junmyeon just chuckled and pulled Minseok closer, “Kiss me,” he said as he did so. And the younger just unburied his face from the pillow as he let Junmyeon kissed him instead.

 

 

Minseok snuggle closer and tucked himself under Junmyeon’s chin when they pulled apart, making himself comfortable as he wriggled slightly as a cue for Junmyeon to hug him, “Junmyeon…” he mumbled sleepily and the older just answered with a hum. “Are we going to go grocery shop tomorrow?” He asked half asleep.

 

 

“Do you want to go?” Junmyeon asked back as he played with Minseok’s hair in a comforting manner. “Then we’ll go.” He agreed when he got a small nod from the boy in his arms.

 

 

“Can we buy ice cream?” Minseok’s breath getting steadier by then, he probably half asleep already.

 

 

“Sure we’ll buy ice cream tomorrow.”

 

 

“And blueberries too…”

 

 

“Yes, and blueberries too.” They talked in low whisper.

 

 

“The fishes… They ran out of food.”

 

 

Junmyeon almost laughed, Minseok was definitely seventy five percent asleep, “We can’t let them starving, we’ll buy them a lot of food tomorrow.” He buried his nose into Minseok’s hair and mumbled, “Go back to sleep, Minseok.”

 

 

“Junmyeon…” Minseok called with the last consciousness left.

 

 

“Yes, love.”

 

 

“Thank you…” And finally followed by a soft snore as a sign that Minseok was totally off.

 

 

It was worth it, Junmyeon thought, those long hours he use to perfecting his assignment was worth it, if in return he could spend the whole weekend with Minseok. And finally felt the sleepiness hit him, he let Minseok’s steady breath lulled him to sleep.

 

 

 

a/n: I honestly have a lot of things I want to write but I'm so busy ;A;

comments are welcome, but really, this one isn't even worth for comments LOL xD

I may or may not make a Christmas fic with a little bit info about Junmyeon's family, just a tiiiiiny bit