Extra 32.5 - Fist Fight Pt. 1.5

Detention

 

 

 

 

“Go straight home!” Junmyeon told Minseok after he finished cleaning the library. That was why he went to Minseok’s apartment right away after he was done with his class that day, bringing along some food for dinner he bought at restaurant nearby. He entered Minseok’s apartment, and relieved to see Minseok’s shoes there, it was more about that feeling of knowing Minseok was at home and safe, not much about Minseok actually listen what he told him to, because he saw just too many horrible news everywhere that made him hugged Minseok a little bit tighter at night.

 

After placing his bag down on the floor in the small living room, Junmyeon went to the kitchen and placed the plastic bag of food on the dining table. He stayed there a bit longer, ing the first button of his shirt to relieve the suffocating feeling he finally felt after a long day and also ing his sleeves before rolling them up, while thinking about how to talk to Minseok. Talking to Minseok was tricky, because at times like that, Minseok had to understand that he was wrong, but too hard on him, he would take it on himself for days, and that wasn’t good.

 

Junmyeon found Minseok in his bedroom, sitting on his bed, hugging one of his plushie to his chest, guilt was written on his face when he looked up to face him. He sat on the bed softly in front of Minseok, “Have you talk to Luhan again?” He asked, which Minseok answered with a nod. He let out a heavy sigh, letting Minseok knew that he was upset, “If you two going get along again this fast, you shouldn’t fight at all in the first place, Minseok,” He paused a little without any intention to raise his voice, “Friends fight sometimes, I know that, but violence is not acceptable, you know?” And at that question he was expecting a verbal answer from the younger.

 

“I know, I’m sorry…” Minseok answered, and by the way his chin glued to his chest, it was enough for Junmyeon to know that he was really sorry.

 

Junmyeon lifted Minseok’s face by the chin using his finger to see the cuts on his face, “Why don’t you clean this?” He asked with different tone than the previous, this time with hint of concern.

 

Minseok face blushed slightly, fully aware at how spoiled he would sound, “I—I’m waiting for you to—to come home,” he said, instead blatantly saying that he wanted Junmyeon to take care of it for him, and tiny bits of happiness filled him up when Junmyeon raised up to take the first aid box, but not before planting a soft kiss on his forehead.

 

Junmyeon kneeled in front of Minseok who was sitting cross legged on the edge of the bed, carefully cleaning small cuts on his cheekbone. “I’m sorry…” Minseok talked in a voice just slightly louder than a whisper. It was so quite there, so calming, and he didn’t want to ruin the calmness.

 

“You apologized already,” Junmyeon answered with similar tone.

 

Minseok shook his head lightly, “Not about that…” He said, referring to his fight with Luhan, “It’s for the thing I said earlier,” He was talking about when he said he hated everyone, knowing that it would hurt Junmyeon the most, “I didn’t mean that.”

 

Junmyeon shifted his gaze from Minseok’s cheek to his eyes, keeping the eye contact for a few seconds and returned his attention back to his cheek before the ointment soaked cotton ball dried, “You souldn’t say something like that so easily, Minseok,” To be honest, he almost forgot about that, but when Minseok talked about it, he suddenly remember the stinging feeling he felt earlier that day, “You will hurt someone,” he continued and opened a small band aid to cover the cuts until the next day.

 

Minseok moved forward to circle his arms around Junmyeons neck, pulling him to a hug, which, he believed he needed it more than Junmyeon, “I’m sorry,” He whispered again, and a soft hum from Junmyeon made his heart beat faster in a good way. “It must be hard to be with someone as immature as me.” He said.

 

Junmyeon pulled away from the hug to see Minseok’s face, pausing a few second to admire the sight before him, his baby was just so beautiful, he thought to himself. “It’s not exactly easy, isn’t it?” He admitted, even with a smile on his face, “But I’m not complaining, and I don’t wish to have you any other way either.”

 

Minseok didn’t even try to hide the satisfied and grateful smile on his face. “Oh!” His face suddenly lit up, “As an apology, I’ll let you to sleep here tonight.” He said, a bit too giddy.

 

“YOU let ME sleep here as YOUR apology?” Junmyeon repeated, wasn’t sure whether he heard thing’s tight, because he was sure, that wasn’t how an apology supposed to sound like.

 

“Yes!” Minseok answered with a big smile on his face, “Or you don’t want to accept my apology?” He asked back.

 

Minseok didn’t always get away with everything, but that night wasn’t one of that day, “Oh, well, if you put it that way, then, I accept your apology, I guess,” Junmyeon decided that it wasn’t that bad to share a bed with Minseok, except, “Just please don’t be difficult tomorrow morning, yeah?”

 

“I won’t! When was the last time I’m being difficult in the morning?” Minseok protested.

 

“This morning.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: :D

tbh, I write this story more to entertain myself than anything,

Minseok in this story is me, and Junmyeon is someone I wish I have..

and writing fluff things can calm me whenever I feel miserable,

it's like my theraphy :)

that's why, I feel very thankful if anyone like what I write ^^