Extra 25 - Sleep

Detention

a/n: Hello! ^^ It's been a while (?)

It feels like it's been a long time to me tho ^_^;

A lot of things happened to me in the last month.. and.. well, let's just say that I need to cheer myself up

SO! I write this.. and this is so stupid, but, this is all I can get out from my brain, bare with me please OTL

anyway, ENJOY!

 

 

 

It was in the middle of the night for sure, Junmyeon's apartment was so quite and peaceful, unlike a few hours before, when it was livelier, full of some chats, tiny arguments here and there, also some whines that came from a certain teenager who was acting like one. Junmyeon himself was in a deep sleep, dreaming about who knows what, maybe about some places he would love to visit with Minseok one day, or maybe about some random things that he would forget in the morning. It was nice, after a long day of work and classes, and then to be able to drown himself in the sea of soft bed, fluffy comforter and pillows, recharging his energy and preparing himself for another day. Well, at least, until something hit his back to the point that he was almost fall off of his bed. But luckily, he grabbed his night stand just on time, before he fall from his bed face first and kiss the floor.

 

It was Friday night, of course it would be expected that Junmyeon had a company sleeping in his bed, but that was not the problem. Their apartments were small, with small bedroom too, so it was expected that the bed had to be placed on one of the corner of the room. Minseok always sleep on the wall side, or else, he would sometimes fall from the bed, and Junmyeon learned about this quickly. The problem was, even though Minseok didn't do it often, sometimes Minseok would somehow push Junmyeon out of the bed instead. Like that night.

 

"Oh God, Minseok..." Junmyeon whispered desperately, "Why are you doing this to me?" He asked in a whisper, even though he knew that the other person wouldn't answer, as he pushed himself back to his bed again. After heaving a sigh, he then rolled his body to face Minseok and was thinking to just hug his boyfriend still so that he wouldn't push him out of the bed again. "Oh my God!" He was shocked when he didn't meet with Minseok’s cute sleeping face, but a pair of feet instead, and realized that Minseok had took a one eighty degree turn. Like, HOW? And that moment, Junmyeon was considering about putting up a CCTV, for science purpose.

 

Junmyeon sat on his bed, contemplating whether to wake Minseok up or no, because he knew that Minseok was tired too, and a teenager need a good night sleep. But what was he suppose to do? Not like he could just wait there until Minseok turn himself around again. And what if Minseok wouldn't turn around until morning? Minseok would hurt his neck that way. Beside, he surely didn't want to cuddle with Minseok's feet, not that there's anything wrong with his feet, but he prefers his face.

 

After a couple of minutes of thinking, Junmyeon decided to just wake his boyfriend up, it was weekend, so they didn’t have to wake up early, and it would only take a few seconds to make Minseok move to his pillow again. His first attempt to wake Minseok up was by cupping Minseok’s cheek and the soft and cold skin with his thumb softly, "Minseok..." He called out softly, "Baby, wake up..." But, no reaction. "Baby..." He then tried patting Minseok's cheek, "Please wake up for a second..." And Minseok finally stirred a little, but that was all, there was no sign of him waking up or moving further. Junmyeon sighed, "Minseok," He started poking Minseok's cheek and call him louder, "Please wake up, you can't sleep like this." And for a second he was thinking to himself, should he start to worry that his boyfriend still did not react, before he heard Minseok whined and pushed his hand away instead.

 

Junmyeon squeezed his eyes shut. That was not going to work.

 

Minseok was not heavy by any means, but trying to move sleeping Minseok was really a struggle indeed. Junmyeon lifted the comforters to clear his way. At first, Junmyeon tried to lift Minseok bridal style, but to do that while kneeling on the soft bed was useless because he couldn’t keep his balance. And then he tried to lift Minseok by pulling his arms, and Minseok moved a little, but then, Junmyeon worried that he would hurt Minseok instead if he kept doing that. His final attempt was by kneeling and hovering over Minseok, hugging him, lifting and moving him little by until his head was on the pillow again. It took Junmyeon about five minutes to do so, but that was definitely felt way longer than that.

 

Junmyeon sighed for the countless time that night when he watched Minseok peaceful sleeping face and randomly thinking to himself how he loved him so much. Being with Minseok was not exactly easy, he needed full attention and reassurance, and Junmyeon provided him with that for 24/7. But to Junmyeon, when he watched Minseok sleeping face or when he was smiling and laughing, enjoying little things like other teenagers his age, it was worth way more than what he gave to Minseok.

 

Finally feeling tired again, Junmyeon briefly kissed Minseok’s forehead and flattened himself on the bed before pulling the comforter and threw it over both of them.  He then pulled Minseok close and hugged him loosely just because he wanted to, but then, he felt Minseok snuggled closer and hugged him back. Wait, what? “Are you just pretending to sleep now?” Junmyeon asked incredulously. He couldn’t believe Minseok was actually gave him a small workout in the middle of the night.

 

Minseok didn’t answer, and the closest Junmyeon got to an answer was when Minseok buried his nose at the base of his throat. “Why are you doing this to me?” Junmyeon asked rather desperately as he pulled his boyfriend into an even tighter hug instead. “You’re lucky I love you… or else…” He ended up with an empty threat.

 

Well, Minseok knew just how lucky he is.

 

 

 

a/n: I told ya! It's stupid OTL