Chapter 10

The listener

 

“You did what?” yelled Niel and L.Joe shocked. “Are you crazy hyung? I can’t dance” L.joe hit Cap’s arm. Niel kept quiet this time.

Obviously Cap and Chunji spent the whole day together signing in for a dance battle. They only have three days to prepare. And that’s not much time.

“Oh come on! Have some fun” chuckled Cap.

“It’s easy for you hyung. You can dance pretty well” L.Joe rolled his eyes.

He can dance? Omo thought Niel and smiled.

“Niel can you dance?” Cap asked him.

“Um i… I guess…but just a little” he blushed.

What the hell? I thought he was on my side L.Joe yelled in his head.

“Perfect” clapped Cap. Chunji chuckled and nodded. “We start tomorrow morning” smiled Cap. “Oh and we need a name for our group…so think of something and tell me tomorrow”

“Whatever” mumbled L.Joe and lied down on his bed. Niel looked at him worriedly and then back at Cap. He was about to say something about L.Joe but Cap cut him off.

“He’ll be alright! You’ll see him tomorrow all hyper and stuff” he chuckled before leaving with Chunji.

“Bye Niel, I’ll see you tomorrow” smiled and waved Chunji.

“B-bye…” said Niel awkwardly and sat on L.Joe’s bed. “You okay? “ he asked.

“I’m fine, don’t worry about it”

“I’m really excited about this dance battle…” smiled Niel and got up. “Good night hyung” he said before lying down on his own bed.

 

The morning came really fast. Niel and L.Joe were up, waiting for the other two to come. It was 8 am when they finally came.

“Sorry for being late” said Cap sleepily.

“Aish just let’s go” L.Joe dragged them all out so he can lock the door.

“By the way where are we practicing?” asked Niel.

“At some dance studio” replied Chunji.

“Oh okay” nodded Niel.

Cap called a taxi and in only 20 minutes they were already there. Six boys were in front of that dance studio.

“Hi, which one of you is Minsoo?” a boy with dark hair asked.

“It’s me” said Cap.

“Nice meeting you, I’m Donghyun and this is my group ‘Boyfriend’. You guys will be against us on the dance battle” he smiled.

“Oh… nice meeting you too…” said Cap awkwardly.

Boyfriend? What a name… chuckled L.Joe.

“Woah are you twins?” Chunji suddenly asked and pointed at some two boys.

“Yes…” one of them replied shyly.

“Cool” chuckled Chunji.

When they introduced themselves they went to practice their dance. The four boys entered a huge room, surrounded by mirrors.

“Okay… so what now? “asked L.Joe.

“Well we have to come up with some steps…” replied Cap.

“And one and two and three GO US~” suddenly Chunji yelled and started to jump around like a cheerleader. The other three looked at him.

“What the hell was that?” L.Joe raised his brow.

“Just a suggestion” mumbled Chunji and sat down on the floor.  

“Cap hyung can dance, he’ll show us some steps” said Niel.

“Yeah, and now the name” Chunji looked at L.Joe

 “Huh? I have to come up with the name?” asked L.Joe annoyed.

“yes” nodded Chunji.

“Aish…”

“What about Teenz on Top?” suggested Niel.

“Teenz on top?” L.Joe raised his brow. “Seriously?”

“Ohh~  I like it, but don’t you think Teen Top is better?” said Chunji.

“Yes” chuckled Niel. “It’s better”

“Teen Top it is” said Cap and played the music. He started to dance at some random song.

Wow I can’t do that!  thought L.Joe and bit his lip.

He dances so good thought Niel and glued his eyes on Cap.

We’re totally going to win chuckled Chunji.

After Cap showed them the steps now it was their turn to try and dance to it. Surprisingly L.Joe got all the steps but Niel couldn’t. He was teaching him now and Cap was teaching Chunji.

“Hyung I thought you couldn’t dance” frowned Niel.

“y-yeah… I thought that too” he chuckled and showed some more steps to Niel.

Wah he’s so hot… wait I should be thinking that thought Niel as he watched L.Joe dance.

Hot? Suddenly L.Joe fell.

“Hyung! You okay?” Niel ran to him.

“Yeah… I-I’m fine” he blushed and stood up. “I’ll repeat that so y-you can copy…”

After some hours of dancing they were done for today.

“I’ll go shower first” said Cap and walked away.

“Wait you can shower here?” asked Chunji. Cap nodded. “I’m coming with you”

“There’s only three showers though” said Cap and looked at L.Joe and Niel.

The two of them looked at each other.

“Me first” Niel started to run.

“Oh no way! Hyung catch him” yelled L.Joe at Cap. Cap tried to catch Niel but he failed. But at the end L.Joe was somehow the first one to shower. While the three of them were showering Niel was waiting for them. While he was waiting a guy from the ‘Boyfriend’ group came and sat next to him.

“Hey” he greeted. “Niel right?”

“Yeah…” nodded Niel without making eye contact with the boy.

“So what are you doing here?” the boy asked.

“I’m waiting for my hyungs. They’re showering” sighed Niel and finally looked up. “Oh  Kwangmin” smiled Niel. “Where’s um… your twin?” chuckled Niel.

“Same as your hyungs, showering” chuckled Kwangmin.

“YAH Niel! It’s your turn” a half L.Joe appeared in front of them. There was only a towel around his waist.

“Finally” Niel stood up and headed towards the showers.

“S-sorry” said L.Joe embarrassed and ran to get dressed.

After they all finished showering they went out to eat. There was a small restaurant near the studio so they went there. Chunji went to order some food while the others went to find a place to sit.

“Man I need to get something off my chest” said Cap as he sat down.

“Is it your shirt? Please say no” L.Joe shook his head and chuckled.

“HA! Good one” Cap laughed sarcastically. “No! It’s just that… I feel bad for treating Chunji badly from the start… He’s not that annoying anymore though” he chuckled.

“The food will be here in a minute” said Chunji and sat next to Niel.

“Can’t wait! I’m starving” said Niel.

“Me too! By the way Niel, what were you doing with that … what was his name again…? Um”

“Kwangmin?” asked Niel.

“Yeah!” nodded L.Joe.

“We were just talking about you guys nothing much…”

“Oh okay… I wonder how good they are”

“Probably not better than us” said Chunji and smirked.

“Yeah! We’re totally going to win” L.Joe highfived him.

“Oh sweetie… no we’re not!” Cap shook his head. “And what happened with the ‘ I can’t dance hyung’ “ Cap imitated him from last night.

“Shut up! We’re going to win”

“I agree with Cap hyung on this one… those Boyfriend dudes really looked… scary” sighed Niel.

“What? No way! Did you see how short they were?” yelled L.Joe.

“L.Joe… only one of them was shorter than you” Cap rolled his eyes.

“W-whatever… they’re nothing” said L.Joe and suddenly shivered.

~~

“It’s time for you two to go to a different school! Find Byunghun and make him trust you! They’re already here to take him”

“Yes uncle Eric” the two boys nodded.