Chapter 24

The listener

 

“What? Byunghun has been kidnapped?” yelled Eric.

“Y-yes” nodded Changjo nervously.

“Aish this kid. But how? I told you to look after him! Why did I bring you here?” he yelled again.

“I’m s-sorry…” Changjo looked down.

“Just forget it. Stay here with Ricky, I’ll go get him…” said Eric and left the room.

He had no idea how to save L.Joe. Yes, Top doesn’t have powers but the others living with him does. At this point Eric didn’t know what to do, but he was on his way there anyway.

“Mr. Eric?” someone stopped him. He looked behind him and saw Niel.

“Yes?”

“Where’s L.Joe?” asked Niel. His voice was shaky and he looked like he was about to cry. He obviously heard the yelling.

“He’s… “ Eric didn’t know what to say. He knew that Niel heard him. “He’ll be okay” was all that Eric said to the boy and continued his walking.

“Wait! I want to come with you!” suddenly Niel said.

“What? No! You can’t” Eric shook his head.

“But it’s L.Joe…” a tear finally slid down his cheek.                     

Eric saw it and sighed. I can’t escape from him now can I? he thought. “Fine”

“Really?”

“Yeah now hurry up!”

The two of them got in Eric’s car and drove off. It was awkward in the car at first.

“So… you’re Byunghun’s boyfriend huh?” Eric broke the silence.

“Y-yes” answered Niel shyly. “Um Mr. Eric?”

“Yes?”

“What’s your relation with L.Joe…?” asked Niel.

“I’m his… Well I guess it’s okay to tell you this now… I’m his father”

“You’re his… What?  Huh? But h-how?”

“Yeah… “sighed Eric.

“But why didn’t you tell him?” asked Niel.

“How can I tell him? I left him, he should be mad at me now… and I couldn’t tell him if I want to keep him safe. That crazy Top guy will get him and … he did” sighed Eric.

“Huh? Who’s Top?”

“He’s my cousin”

“What? You’re really confusing me! Why would he kidnap L.Joe?” whined Niel.

“Cause he’s stupid!  He thinks that I stole his powers and gave them to Byunghun, I mean how is that possible? First of all I was only 1 when he was born. Such a stupid guy! And his powers were taken maybe by someone else, It’s not Byunghun at all.”

“Oh… so what is he p-planning to do with L.Joe?” Niel’s voice cracked. 

“If he’s doing what I think he’s doing then… he’ll probably kill him” Eric stopped the car.

“WHAT? He can’t kill him” yelled Niel.

“Shh we’re here” Eric got out of the car and Niel followed him.

“What now?”

“Stay in the car! When you’ll see twins coming out of the house then you can come, okay?”

“O-okay… “ Niel nodded and got in the car. L.Joe… I love you. He thought as tears started to fall.

Eric looked back at the car and bit his lip.

Before he entered the house he changed into someone else.

~~

*knock knock*

“Come in!” yelled someone. Eric entered the room and looked at the twins.

“Huh Top hyung? What are you doing here? I thought you were sick…” said GD.

“I’m feeling better now… “ nodded Top Eric. “I want you two to …go find that drink” he said. “Go in Andy’s house! I finally found out where he lived after Alexander died. Here’s the address! The drink should be there cause he is the one that made it”

“Oh great, let’s go CL!” GD grabbed his twin’s hand and dragged her out of the house.

Eric smirked, proud of his work. Yeah you’ll find that drink like… never.

He changed into his self and went towards Top’s room. He’s here. Eric locked the door so Top won’t come out.

“Mr. Eric” he heard Niel call.

“I’m here!”

“Did you find L.Joe?” asked Niel. His eyes were all red from crying.

“No, but I’ll need your help to find him”

“Okay, I’ll do anything” he sniffed.

Eric nodded. “Come with me”

The two of them went in front of a big wall. There was nothing on it. No doors, no windows, not even  some pictures. Eric closed his eyes and tried to concentrate on where L.Joe is.

Dad I’m scared, help me

Byunghun

Dad! I can’t get out, please get me out of here!

Byunghun! Tell me what you see.

Nothing… just a mirror.

A mirror… Don’t worry son, he’ll come now!

“Mr. Eric, what’s wrong? What are you doing?” Niel started to panic. Eric finally opened his eyes and looked at him.

“He’s here” he then looked at the wall.

“Here? L.Joe? How are we going to get him out? Oh my god what are they doing to him?”

“Daniel! Calm down, I know a way how to get him out. Let’s go”

Eric dragged Niel in the basement. There was only one door there. Eric opened it and went in. Niel followed him behind.

“See that there?” Eric pointed at the ceiling. There was a small door there. “You have to get through that to Byunghun”

“Okay, I can do it” nodded Niel.

“Just be careful. There’s a fake wall behind it. First remove that, okay?”

“Yes”

Niel climbed on a table and opened that small door. He removed the fake wall and by help from Eric he entered another room. It was dark, only one object had light on it. Actually the light was coming from it. It was the mirror.

Wow what’s this? Niel went towards it.

“No Daniel! Don’t touch it!” yelled Eric, but it was too late. Niel already went in the mirror. “Daniel!” he yelled again. But there was no reply. “Damn it” Eric went in the room as well. He looked around but Niel was no where to be seen.

“W-who’s there?” someone else asked.

“Byunghun?” asked Eric.

“Yes?” he replied weakly.

Eric still couldn’t find him. “Where are you?” he asked.

Byunghun stood up and went towards him. Eric smiled when he saw him and ran towards him. He hugged him tight. “Are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere?” he started asking.

“I’m… fine, what are you doing here?” asked Byunghun.

“I came to get you, I was with Daniel but…” Eric looked at the mirror.

“Where is he?” L.Joe gulped, already scared of the answer.

“In the mirror…”

“What? No! no” yelled L.Joe and went towards the mirror. He was about to go get Niel but Eric stopped him.

“Wait! You can’t go like that! Just …think of him and the mirror will lead you to him, okay? I'll be waiting for you two right here”

“Yea” nodded L.Joe and left.

~~

A week ago

 

Chunji hugged L.Joe. They were under the tree, now hugging. Chunji was the first who broke the hug. He looked at L.Joe and smiled. They were so close now. Their faces were only inches away. L.joe blushed at how close they were. The older one chuckled and pecked L.Joe’s lips. L.joe's face turned even more red. He covered his lips and looked at Chunji shocked. But Chunji only smiled at him and leaned in again. He removed L.Joe’s hand and their lips met again. This time it was a real kiss. Surprisingly L.Joe was kissing back. He wasn’t pushing Chunji off of him or anything like that.

“What is this?” Niel asked himself. His legs were shaking, causing him to fall down. “Why are they kissing…?” he obviously went in the past. 

“Niel!” someone yelled from behind him. Niel turned around and saw L.Joe running towards him. Huh? What’s happening?

“Niel…” he stopped in front of him. “What’s wrong Niel? …I’m here for you…” said L.joe confused. He then moved his look towards the tree. He saw two boys kissing. What? It’s in the past… Crap, he must of seen it.

“Niel, I…”

 

___________________________________________________________

Guys why are you still confused? It's killing us ><

It's really simple though. Andy and Alexander were brothers and they had powers. Alexander wanted to fight with the evil guys [they're going to appear soon XD] and Andy didn't want to fight. After Alexander's death, Andy moved away from that house with his family, leaving Top, GD, CL and Alexander's wife there. Someone else stole Top's powers [yes the evil guys] and he thinks that Eric did it. And now Top wants L.Joe's powers and he wants to kill him. The end. simple as that XD 

Thanks for reading~~ 

COMMENT :D