Chapter 1

The listener

 

He left me
"Mom... who left you? " asked Byunghun. 
He really left me
"Mom..." Byunghun got closer to his mother who was crying.  

Aish this kid just has to ask everything
"Mom... i'm worried about you" 
"Just go play with your toys Byunghun" his mother pushed him away. So annoying 
"Annoying? i'm annoying her..." whispered Byunghun. 
He left me just because i had this annoying kid
"Annoying kid... m-me? Mom! W-where's dad? "
Your dad is gone Byunghun
"H-he... "
"He's gone?" gasped Byunghun. 

How did he find out...
"You told me mom..." 
I never told him such a thing. He's trying to make me go crazy just like his father
"Just go away Byunghun!" she yelled.

“NO” yelled Byunghun.

“Woah why are you yelling hyung? Had a bad dream again?” Niel looked at him.

“Huh? Oh yeah…” he nodded. It was just a dream.

“Now let’s go L.Joe hyung, we’re going to be late for class” said Niel before leaving.

Niel is L.Joe’s roommate at their dorm.  He always wakes him up every morning for school, even though they don’t hang out a lot together.

L.Joe lazily stood up and went in the bathroom. He took a quick shower and got dressed. When he was just about to leave the room someone knocked on the door.

“Hm… Cap hyung?” said L.Joe before opening the door.

“How did you know it was me?” chuckled Cap.

“Well… you already know how!” replied L.Joe and they both left.

Their dorms were in the other building and the school was in another one. On their way there they saw Niel sitting on a bench under a tree.

“What is he doing there?”

“He’s studying geography” chuckled L.Joe and they went towards Niel. Cap and L.Joe sat beside him. Niel looked up to see who was sitting next to him.

“What do you want guys?” he sighed.

“Nothing, just killing some time out of boredom” smiled L.Joe.

“Okay” replied Niel and continued reading.

Every girl that passed by them was looking at Cap and giggling. Cap was just ignoring them while L.Joe couldn’t.

Wah he’s so hot

I wonder if he’s single 

Should I confess?

L.Joe rolled his eyes at the thoughts he heard. “I just don’t get it why every girl wants you” he looked at Cap while getting his water bottle out of his bag.

Yeah me neither…but he’s kind of cute though thought Niel.

Suddenly L.Joe spilled all his water out of his mouth and started to cough.

“Dude you okay?” asked Cap and got up. He started to hit L.Joe back.

“Ye-yeah I’m fine” chuckled L.Joe and stood up. “Let’s go to class” he grabbed his bag and soon Niel and Cap followed him.

Oh my god it’s Cap oppa

“Aish these girls ,so annoying!” said L.Joe and rolled his eyes. “I really don’t get them, I mean …YOU CRY EVERYTIME YOU WATCH TITANIC” yelled L.Joe. Now every girls’ eyes were on Cap and L.Joe.

“Dude, why did you do that?” Cap whispered and nudged L.Joe.

“I don’t know… it’s fun” chuckled L.Joe. Niel on the other hand continued walking.

“Um… my great …great grandma was on that ship.” Cap faked a sob.

Aw poor thing

That’s so sad

I want to hug him right now

L.Joe rolled his eyes at the thought and continued walking. He dragged Cap with him too.

“Hyung, seriously?” L.Joe raised a brow. “You don’t even know your great grandma!”

“Hey! She was on a ship that day just… not the Titanic.” Cap laughed.

“Aish you have some problems” sighed L.Joe and entered his classroom.

~~

L.joe was deep in his thoughts. Thinking about random things when suddenly the teacher called out his name.

“Lee Byunghun” she called.

“Y-yes” L.Joe quickly stood up.

“Can you answer the question?”

“Yeah… what was the question again?” he smiled awkwardly.

“What’s the capital city of Bulgaria?” she asked.

“It’s… “ started L.Joe but stopped. Even though it’s an easy question he really didn’t know the answer. What should I do? He bit his lip. Ah Niel knows everything. He smiled and closed his eyes. L.Joe tried to concentrate on Niel’s thoughts.

It’s Sofia. Why are you so dumb? thought Niel.

“It’s Sofia. Why are you so dumb?” repeated L.Joe without noticing what he just said.

“What?” the teacher looked at him confused.

“Um… I-I  said I’m not that dumb” smiled L.Joe.

“Of course not Mr Lee, you can sit down now” said the teacher and L.joe sighed.

Aish stupid Niel.

After the classes were over L.Joe went in his room. Niel was already there, reading some book, like always.

 L.Joe lied down on his bed and looked at Niel. “What are you doing?” he asked.

“Just reading” replied Niel while still staring at the book.

“Okay…” L.joe closed his eyes.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door. “I’ll get it” said L.Joe and got up. He opened the door and some guy was standing there. Niel didn’t know him.

“Hey, I got that information about your fath-“ the guy started but L.Joe cut him off.

“Yeah yeah okay! Thank you” he grabbed the papers away from the guy and smiled. “I’ll call you later” he said quietly and closed the door.

“Who was that?” asked Niel

“No one… “smiled L.Joe and started going through the papers. No way. His eyes widened in shock.