Chapter 14

The listener

 

“I like you Niel” said L.Joe finally before he met Niel’s lips. Cap had already left the room.

Their kiss lasted for a while, until Niel pushed L.Joe away from him. He looked down avoiding his hyung’s eyes. L.joe looked at him puzzled.

“I’m… sorry, but… I thought you wanted this too…” L.Joe spoke.

“I-I do… it’s just, I was too shocked from your sudden action” Niel admitted and started to blush. L.joe chuckled at his answer and leaned in once again.

“Well I guess you just have to get used to it, cause it’ll happen a lot more from now on” L.Joe whispered in his ear, causing Niel to shiver a little. “Now let’s go, we’re going to be late for class” L.joe grabbed Niel’s hand and they left.

~~

“Ah finally school is over” smiled Chunji, as he was walking with L.Joe. They sat under the tree, where they always sit. Later Cap and Niel came and joined them. Niel sat beside L.Joe.

“It’s finally Friday and we totally have to go out tonight!” said Chunji.

“I agree” nodded Cap.

“Okay, let’s go to that bar where you and me hyung always go” suggested L.Joe.

“Bar?” interrupted Niel.

“Yeah”

“I can’t go, I don’t drink” said Niel quietly.

“Come on~ I don’t drink either” Chunji poked him.

“Well… okay” he gave up.

While they were talking L.Joe noticed Ricky sitting by himself on a bench.

“Cap hyung, look” L.Joe pointed at Ricky. “He’s thinking”

“No way L.Joe. You should try it sometimes too” Cap joked.

“No. I mean he’s really~ thinking! Like real fast, I can’t understand a thing! And before he lost his powers I couldn’t hear him think…” whispered L.Joe.

“Why don’t you talk to them?”

“I can’t just say: Hey what’s up brothers? Guess what? I know you have powers and I do too” L.Joe rolled his eyes.

“Okay, whatever” Cap gave up.

~~

At 8 pm the four of them went in that bar. They sat on a small table and ordered some drinks.

“Why won’t you drink Niel?” asked Cap.

“I’m underage hyung” he rolled his eyes. “And seriously how did we get in here?”

“It’s his place!” L.joe pointed at Cap.

“This is yours?” asked Chunji. “That’s so awesome”

“I guess so” chuckled Cap.

“Oh my god! Byunghun is that you?” someone yelled from behind them. That caused all of them to turn around. “It is you” the girl hugged L.Joe.

What the hell? What is she doing? Who is she?  thought Niel.

“okay that’s enough” L.joe broke the hug and looked at the girl. “Oh hey Minji, how have you been?” he smiled.

“Good, how about you?” she smiled.

Waa~ so pretty sighed Niel.

“Great, these are my friends. Chunji, Cap and Niel” L.Joe introduced them to the unknown girl. “Guys this is Minji my ex girlfriend”

His ex?

“Nice to meet you all!” she greeted. “We should really go out sometimes. Do you know since when we hadn’t seen each other?”

“Yeah” chuckled L.Joe. “It’s not my fault you had to move to Japan”

“True, I have to go now guys. See you some other time” she waved and left.

Like never Niel rolled his eyes. L.joe looked at him and chuckled.

“Remind me again why you two broke up?” said Cap.

“Just drop it! It doesn’t matter anymore”

“Of course, cause you have Niel now” smiled Cap.

“What? Niel?” Chunji got confused. Obviously they forgot to tell him that they’re dating.

“Yeah we’re dating now” said L.Joe.

“Oh… I didn’t know…Congratulations” he smiled.

“So anyways L.Joe stole that girl away from me” Cap continued with his story.

“No I didn’t! She just liked me better and then dumped you” L.Joe rolled his eyes.

“You didn’t even give her a chance to like me, you just stole her like that”

“Come on hyung, it’s not my fault you can’t get a girlfriend now!” chuckled L.Joe “And if we were playing a game now, who will get more phone numbers, of course I’ll win”

“Okay, you’re on!” Cap stood up.

“What? We’re playing?” L.joe got shocked.

“Huh ? You’re scared that I’ll win?” smirked Cap.

“NO! Let’s go” L.joe stood up and they left.

“What just happened?” Niel asked puzzled. “He’s going to flirt with other girls… great”

“D-don’t worry Niel-ah… it’s just a game”  Chunji tried to cheer him up. “Excuse me” Chunji left too. Suddenly Niel’s phone started to ring. It was a message.

If you don’t want your so called boyfriend to get hurt, come behind this bar at 10 pm. Don’t try to show him this message cause I’m watching you.

Niel gulped and then looked around. He got scared and his heart was going crazy.

“You okay?” Chunji came back.

“Yes” nodded Niel and quickly put his phone in his pocket.

It was 9:30 pm when Cap and L.Joe finished their game.

“I bet I have more phone numbers than you” said L.Joe.

“You just wish”

They both counted the numbers out loud and…

“15” they said at the same time.

“What? No way~” whined L.Joe.

“Here, have my number hyung” Niel handed his number to L.Joe.

“HA YES! I WON” he yelled and started to laugh.

“Wow that’s not fair! Chunji, give me your number”

“What?  Ew~ no” he made a face. “I already gave it to L.Joe” he mumbled.

“Fine, you win” Cap rolled his eyes.

“Um I have to leave early” Niel interrupted.

“Why? Are you okay?” L.joe asked him worriedly.

“Y-yes, I’m fine. I just remembered I have to visit this friend…” smiled Niel and stood up. He pecked L.Joe’s lips and left. A man dressed in black followed him outside. At the right time he was behind the bar and no one was there, except the man following him. Niel looked back and noticed the man. He then looked in front of him again and 3 men appeared.

“Wow…” Niel backed away scared.

“Hello Niel… You have to do me a favor”

“W-what kind o-of ?” Niel gulped.

“Bring Byunghun to me” the man looked deep into Niel’s eyes. Niel had a blank expression now.

“Okay” he nodded.

 

__________________________________________

Thanks for reading XD 

Just to let you guys know that school started and we won't be able to update a lot >< And sorry if this story is becoming confusing for some of you o.o Everything will be revealed in the next chapter, hopefully XD ~~

<3