Chapter 27

The listener

 

“So do you like it?” asked Chunji as he looked at L.Joe, waiting for his answer.

Like it? Why does it feel like this already happened… thought L.Joe and totally ignored Chunji.

A cupcake was in his hand. While thinking he ate it. Suddenly his eyes widened. , Top is going to kill me

“This is awful” L.Joe stood up.

“What? You don’t like it?” whined Chunji.

“L-like what?” asked L.Joe confused.

“The cupcake… you didn’t have to be that mean… I actually made it myself” pouted Chunji.

“Oh the cupcake” sighed L.Joe and chuckled. “I like it” he nodded. “Gotta go now” he smiled and ran out of the room.

I have to find  Eric and tell him. L.Joe was running through the halls. He went in Eric’s office first but he wasn’t there. Where is he? I don’t have time to play hide and go seek. He sighed and continued to run. Maybe he’s in the library… yeah, he likes reading… maybe.

L.Joe then entered the library and started to look around. Sadly Eric wasn’t there either.

“Hm what’s this?” he asked himself as he saw a book on the table. “Aish I don’t have time for this” he was about to leave but something was making him read that book. L.Joe sighed and just took the book. He randomly flipped the pages and started reading.

It was a sunny day when…

He started to read but frowned. “What is this?” he almost yelled.

The other students looked at him and gave him an ‘shut up’ look.

“Sorry” whispered L.Joe and got his attention back to the book in his hands. This time the page he was reading before was blank. There was nothing on it, not even pictures.

What are we in? Some Harry Potter movie? L.joe raised his brow.

Suddenly some words started to appear on the blank page.

Byunghun… After reading his name, he froze. You have to be strong. It’s going to be really tough. Just whatever you do, don’t back away like the last time. I’m giving you another chance to prove yourself and live. And now you’re probably wondering why is it everything familiar to you? Well it’s because you’re reliving everything. When you entered that mirror you were switched with Byunghun from the future. Last time as I recall you were too weak and it was easy for Top to get you. But if you disappoint me this time, I’m not going to forgive you.

 

Your grandpa, Andy.

 

After reading it all, L.Joe finally blinked. He looked at that page again and it was back to the same. What was that…? He asked himself. His heart was racing. “Grandpa…” he whispered and threw the book on the table before running out of the library.

I remember now. In exactly one week Top is going to kidnap me again and kill me. L.Joe frowned and started to run faster. He had to see Eric and tell him everything, even though maybe he already knows about it, cuz it’s Eric, and he knows everything.

While L.Joe was running down the hall he saw two figures in front of him and stopped. It was Niel and Minsoo. Cap was helping Niel to walk, since he was in an accident.

Because the school is closed, the principal thought that Niel should stay in, so that’s why he’s back from the hospital.

“Niel” said L.joe and looked at him. “…Can we talk?” he asked him.

“Um… sure” he nodded and let go of Cap. Cap left while L.Joe helped Niel to their room.

“I… well I don’t know where to start” sighed L.Joe. “I still remember when we first met… You were so dorky that I didn’t want to share a room with you” chuckled L.Joe.

“…yeah” said Niel quietly.

“But look at us now… I’m sorry Niel… I totally destroyed your life” sighed L.Joe. Niel looked at him surprised, waiting for more. “But… I’m not leaving” L.Joe looked at him. “I love you and I’ll…follow you” he said. “Maybe I won’t be alive in a week or two but… I want you to know that I never meant to hurt you like that. Y-you already know why I was in a bad mood… I just… I was hurt and I felt like you didn’t need me then, you were always hanging out with Cap hyung… and you did have feelings for him once” L.Joe looked down and started to play with his fingers.

“Hyung” said Niel. L.Joe looked up. “I love you too” he smiled. “You talk about the past, the future but look at the present… I’m with you” he gave him a weak smile. “I’m never going to leave you for Cap hyung… and we’ll change the future, you’re not going to die” Niel started to cry. “F-first we’re going to tell your dad-“

“My dad?” L.Joe cut him off, shocked.

“Yeah, Eric”

“WHAT?” L.joe yelled.

“Y-you didn’t know…I’m sorry, oh my god” Niel panicked.

“It’s fine” L.joe managed to smile and sat next to Niel. “I’m glad you told me cuz obviously he’s not planning on telling me real soon” he sighed and hugged Niel.

“He is, just… act surprised” chuckled Niel.

“I will” he chuckled as well and broke the hug. L.Joe leaned in and finally kissed Niel.

“L.Joe hyung, I need to talk to you” Changjo came in the room, without knocking. “Oh, I’ll come later, sorry” he then left.

L.Joe and Niel chuckled. But suddenly L.Joe’s expression change. “Changjo!” he yelled. “I have to go, I have to stop Top from killing me” he pecked Niel’s lips and ran out. “YAH! Wait” he yelled and finally Changjo stopped and turned around. “I need to talk to you” L.Joe pointed at him.

After telling him everything, about the book, their grandpa, about Top and Eric, Changjo sighed.

“I need your help…”

“I know…I’m going to give you something that you should read since now you know …everything” said Changjo and got up. He went to his bag and took out a diary.

“What’s that?” asked L.Joe.

“It’s our grandpa’s diary. Everything is written here. After reading it you should understand better everything. And try to protect it cause I heard GD and CL are looking for it. And if they’re the one kidnapping you in a week then you should hurry up and give it back to me. I have a safe place for it.”

“Okay, thank you so much” L.Joe hugged Changjo. “And if you see Eric- oh I mean …dad” L.Joe smiled at that word. “Tell him about this… I’m going to be busy now” he looked at the diary and then left the room.

L.Joe went back in his and Niel’s room. As he came in he noticed Niel already asleep. L.Joe chuckled and lied down on his bed. He opened the diary and began reading.

That wasn’t only a diary. There were potions in it too. This diary was full of everything that Top was looking for, but it’s a good thing that he can’t get his hands on it that easily.

 

____________________________________________

Heyy~ 

I hope you enjoyed reading it! Cause me and my co-author had a big two fights about this chapter. >< She wanted to write something else but i didn't understand her so... yeah XD She even got all ghetto and stuff with me.. o.o  

So you better like it! 

Btw the next chapter may be the last one T-T Elly (my co- author) doesn't want to write this fic anymore -.-