Chapter 28

The listener

After reading the whole diary L.joe stood up and headed out to give the diary back to Changjo. On his way out he bumped into Eric. He gasped when he saw him.

“Byunghun… can we talk?” asked Eric.

“Y-yeah, what is it?”

“I know that…” paused Eric. “Daniel told you… and I’m really sorry, I-“

“Dad, I understand” L.Joe cut him off.

“Huh?” Eric looked at him confused.

“I understand why you left us…you wanted to protect us, I would of done the same thing” smiled L.Joe.

“Yeah… wow I thought you would be really mad at me”

“I don’t have time for that dad, I finally found you” L.joe hugged Eric and some tears escaped from his eyes. “I spent all this time searching for you while you were in front of me the whole time” he chuckled and broke the hug.

“I’m sorry… but I couldn’t tell you. If I told you I wouldn’t be able to protect you anymore” said Eric.

“W-what do you mean?” asked L.Joe.

“Well you thought that I was some stranger and that’s good enough for my powers to work on you. It’s the same with you. You can’t use your powers on me, right?” chuckled Eric. “If you don’t know me then I can protect you with my powers and… right now they’re useless…” sighed Eric.

“Oh…” nodded L.Joe.

“Look, I have a plan how to stop Top from killing you! Let’s go” said Eric and guided L.Joe to his office.

~~

A week passed and it was time for L.Joe’s kidnapping. Changjo and Eric already managed to get in Top’s house without getting noticed and wait for L.Joe there. L.Joe was in his room, waiting for the twins to come and get him. L.joe checked the time and quickly drank some potion that Eric told him to drink. There were 15 minutes left till they came when suddenly someone walked inside the room. It was Niel.

“L.Joe…” he said quietly. He was about to cry. “Don’t die, okay? Or I’ll never forgive you”

“I won’t, I promise” chuckled L.Joe and hugged him. Niel couldn’t take it anymore so he let his tears fall. “Hey… don’t cry! Dad is here now. Everything’s going to be alright” he broke the hug and kissed Niel.

“I love you” said Niel and hugged him again.

“I love you too. Now go, I don’t want you to get hurt too”

“Okay…I’m going” sighed Niel and left the room.

At the same time the door closed the twins appeared in the room. They didn’t look happy though. They had a face that said ‘sorry, please forgive us’.

“…You’re coming with us” GD managed to say and they both grabbed L.Joe. Using their power they appeared in Top’s room. GD placed L.Joe on a chair and tied him up. Top faced him and smirked.

“Now… finally, the time where I get to take what’s mine” he said and took some potion from the desk. “If you drink this, you won’t feel any pain dying, but if  you don’t then we’re going to take the hard way”

“I-I’ll drink it” said L.Joe quickly.

“Good boy” smirked Top and made L.Joe drink the black liquid.

L.Joe changed his facial expression and gasped. After that he slowly closed his eyes as a white aura escaped from him and into Top. I hope this plan works was his last thought. Top smiled and started to laugh evilly.

“Finally” he continued to laugh when suddenly he grabbed his chest, feeling pain. “What’s happening?” he looked at the twins, but they were shocked as he was. Top yelled from the pain and fell down. He couldn’t breathe. Few more seconds later he was lying lifeless, next to L.joe’s body. The potion that L.Joe drank earlier did this. That potion was going everywhere with the power that body had. If the power leaves the body the potion goes with it. L.Joe power was transferred into a stranger and that potion went with it. The potion responded and killed Top, losing the power with that. L.joe’s powers are now lost and no one can bring them back.

“I-is he dead?” asked CL concerned and got closer to Top’s now dead body.

“I think he is…” replied GD.

“Uncle hurry” suddenly someone yelled. They turned around and saw a boy already next to L.Joe. “5 seconds left, just through that damn potion!” he yelled as Eric threw the little bottle towards Changjo. Changjo grabbed it but the bottle slipped through his hands and landed on the floor. Everyone’s eyes widened in shock. Changjo looked at Eric who now looked really mad. That potion was suppose to bring L.joe back to life. It only worked if the person drank it in the first minute after dying or after removing the black potion in his system.

“What have you done?” shouted Eric.

“I… it was an accident…I’m so sorry” Changjo’s eyes got watery. 

“He’s dead…” Eric started to cry and hugged L.joe’s body. “He really is dead now” he sobbed.

“W-we can do another potion… you a-already know how, we can… um hold off his death um… i-“

“Changjo! Stop” Eric cut him off. “It took me 5 years to make this potion, we can’t make it again… He’s dead”

 

________________________________________________

So... i'm guessing a lot of you are mad now o.o  so sorry but there are good news, i'm making a sequel for this fic :D yay

actually .. do you want a sequal guys? o.o it'll be really short though

comment, okay? Let me know if  you want me to continue :P oh and if i do write the sequel, it won't include some powers in it. L.Joe already lost his powers, remember? XD

And by the way i lost my co-author >< so i'm kind of alone now... sigh ://

Thanks for reading and supporting my story ^^

I love you <3