Chapter 21

The listener

 

As L.Joe was walking towards his room he heard some noises coming from it.

“Ah hyung stop!” someone yelled and giggled.

Wow his body is so tiny

“Niel!” L.Joe's jaw dropped and started to run. He opened the door and…

“YAH” he yelled but stopped. “W-what are you two doing?” yelled L.Joe again.

“Man chill, we were just playing” said Cap as he stood up.

“Playing…JUST PLAYING? SERIOUSLY? You want me to believe THAT?  You were on top of him” yelled L.Joe and pointed at Niel.

“H-hyung calm down. He was just tickling me…” Niel now stood up as well.

“Ah whatever. I can’t deal with this now” sighed L.Joe and sat on his bed.

“What’s wrong?” asked Cap.

“Nothing…”

Niel sat next to L.Joe and wrapped his arms around his neck. He kissed his cheek and then smiled. “Better?” asked Niel.

“yes” chuckled L.Joe.

“Hey Niel, have you seen Cap hyung?” suddenly Chunji came into the room without knocking. “Oh there you are” he smiled when he noticed Cap there.

“Yeah, why are you looking for me?” asked Cap.

“I was wondering what happened to our door… it’s broken”

“Oh yeah… about that” chuckled Cap. “Niel and I got stuck in the room yesterday and we couldn’t get out so the only way to get out was to break the door” said Cap and Niel nodded.

“What were you doing in Cap’s room?” L.Joe asked Niel.

“We were just…ah what’s wrong with you? Are you okay? You’re acting really strange…” pouted Niel.

“Ah nothing, I’m fine”

Chunji sat down next to Cap, across the other two. Niel was staring at him weirdly.

“Y-yah… why are you looking at me like that? I didn’t do anything. Did someone tell you about what-“ Chunji started to talk but L.Joe interrupted him. He shut Chunji’s mouth with his hand and dragged him out of the room. Niel and Cap looked at each other puzzled.

“What was that all about?”

The two of them went in Chunji’s room.

“Are you crazy?” yelled L.Joe. “You seriously want him to find out? Nothing happened and it never will”

“Sorry… I just panicked. H-he looked like he already knew…” mumbled Chunji.

“It’s fine just don’t let it happen again” sighed. He tried to open the door but they were stuck.

What the hell?

“What’s wrong?” asked Chunji.

“The stupid door won’t open, Aish!” L.Joe tried to break the door down but it was useless. “Can this day get any worse?” said L.Joe and sat next to Chunji.

“I’ll call Cap hyung to help us” Chunji reached his pocket but it was empty. “Omo…I left my phone in your room” he face palmed and sighed.

“Great, just great” L.joe rolled his eyes.

It was silent for a moment. Chunji was the one who broke the whole awkward situation.

“L.Joe”

“Yeah?”

“I’m sorry… for kissing you like that. You were telling me about your problems and what you’re worried about and I just used you. I’m so sorry. Please forgive me”

“It’s okay hyung. I have other things to worry about right now” chuckled L.Joe. “But why did you kissed me anyways?” he suddenly asked and looked at Chunji.

Chunji blushed, not knowing how to answer that.

Because I like you.

“Because… I really don’t know” he replied.

“Seriously?” L.joe raised his brow.

“Y-yes”

L.Joe nodded and suddenly he remembered something. He started to laugh, causing Chunji to look at him confused.

“Do you remember the first day we met?” he asked while laughing.

“Yeah it was like couple of weeks ago” Chunji rolled his eyes but smiled.

“You were so different, what seriously happened?”

“That was my evil twin” chuckled Chunji. “I’m just kidding. It’s hard for me to be comfortable around new people I meet”

“Oh, why?” asked L.Joe.

“I don’t know, it’s always been like that. I can never be my true self at first”

“But you are now, right?” L.Joe raised his brow.

“Of course” nodded Chunji and smiled.

“You were so weird back then and… annoying” chuckled L.Joe.

“yeah thanks” Chunji chuckled as well.

They stared and smiled at each other until they heard someone trying to open the door from the other side. Chunji and L.Joe gasped and stood up.

“Yah open this door! We’re stuck in here” yelled L.Joe.

“Yeah I got that L.Joe” chuckled Cap.

“It’s Cap” smiled Chunji.

“Just get away from the door” he ordered before with one go he opened it.

“Wah thanks hyung” smiled L.Joe and got out of the room. There he saw Niel talking to Changjo and Ricky.

Is he cheating on me with Cap hyung? ... No, he wouldn’t do that…But is that what I saw really going to happen? Am i really going to die?