Chapter 4

The listener

 

It was 1 am and L.Joe still wasn’t waking up. Cap had brought him in his room after he passed out. Niel was holding his hand and sleeping beside him. Cap went to get some food for L.Joe.

Suddenly L.joe started to open his eyes slowly. He first noticed the sleeping boy beside him. He chuckled and pulled his hand away from Niel’s.

“OH MY GOD YOU’RE AWAKE!” yelled Cap as he slammed the door shut. He ran towards L.Joe, pushing Niel aside and hugging his friend. “When did you wake up? I was so worried” said Cap while still hugging him.

“S-sorry for making you worry hyung” chuckled L.Joe. “Um… are you aware of the position we’re in now?” asked L.Joe awkwardly. Cap was on top of L.Joe, hugging him. His leg was in between L.Joe’s legs.

“We’ve been through many things and you call this awkward? Seriously?” Cap stood up. “By the way what were the noises you were hearing like?” Cap sit on L.joe bed.

“What noises?” asked Niel.

“His head started to hurt and he was hearing strange noises” said Cap.

“Why don’t you take him in the hospital?”

“No! It’s better if I don’t go there. I guess I was just tired” said L.Joe.

“Hyung you passed out! You have to go to the hospital!” said Niel. 

“Don’t worry! I’m fine” L.Joe smiled.

Of course I’m worried, I’m your friend thought Niel.

“Hey Niel, can I sleep here tonight?” asked Cap.

“What? Why?”  Niel looked at him confused.

“I meant if I can sleep in your bed and you’ll sleep in my room”

“Oh… wait with Chunji hyung?” gasped Niel.

“Come on Niel, L.Joe is my friend. I’m worried about him. Unless you want me to sleep with you in the same bed, works for me”

“Already getting tired of your new roommate?” asked L.Joe.

“No I’m just worried about you” he smiled.  He’s such a pain in the  thought Cap and rolled his eyes. L.Joe chuckled and looked at Niel.

“So are you going or not?” he asked him.

“Sure… I guess I’m going” sighed Niel and left the room.

“Thank god!” sighed Cap and relief.

Chunji was already in his room, surfing the net. He wasn’t sleeping because they don’t have school tomorrow. Niel opened the door and Chunji looked up. A smirk appeared on his face.

“Hey Jolie” he waved.

“Don’t call me like that” Niel got angry.

“Aw sorry, don’t be like that! I think we can be such good friends” he smiled. “ Jolie” chuckled Chunji.

Niel sighed and looked down. “Which one is your bed?” he asked him without making any eye contact.

“The one near the window” Chunji pointed to his bed.

“Okay, I’ll be sleeping in Cap’s bed this night” said Niel and lied down on the bed.  

“Where’s Cap hyung?” asked Chunji.

“He’s with L.Joe in my room” replied Niel and faced the wall.

“Are they dating or something? Cause they are sure close” chuckled Chunji.

“Good night Chunji!” said Niel annoyed.

“Come on tell me!” Chunji kept bugging him.

~~

“Seriously what happened to you?” asked Cap.

“I don’t know! This had never happened to me before. I saw this man first all dressed in black and then the noises started”

“What kind of noises?”

“They were just like hearing people’s thoughts but more powerful and painful. I really can’t describe them” sighed L.Joe

“You saw a man? I didn’t see anyone”

“Okay this is really freaking me out!”

“Let’s just go to sleep!  We’ll talk in the morning again” said Cap and lied down on Niel’s bed.

“YOU!” the door suddenly opened. Angry Niel was standing and pointing at Cap. “Get out!” he yelled and walked in. “You’re stupid roommate is driving me crazy! You go deal with him”

“But, but… “

“OUT!” yelled Niel again.

“Make me” smirked Cap. “I’m not going in there either”

“Then someone has to go and this is MY room” said Niel. It was silent for a while. They both looked at L.Joe.

“W-why are you looking at me now like that?”

“Well… He does like your orange hair maybe he won’t bother you a lot” smiled Cap.

“What?” L.joe’s jaw dropped.

“You’re friendly too” nodded Niel.

“No way! And why don’t you both sleep in here?” suggested L.Joe.

“There’s only two beds” said Cap annoyed.

We can both sleep on the same bed thought Niel and blushed.

“Noo~  hyung you can sleep with me” said L.Joe. “I mean it’s not like we haven’t slept together”

Slept together? Whaat? Thought Niel.

“I mean on the same bed!” chuckled L.Joe nervously.

“Okay fine” Cap gave in. “But don’t move too much or I’ll kick your ” said Cap and lied down next to L.Joe. Niel got in his bed and they fell asleep.

Suddenly Niel heard a noise. He woke up and noticed L.Joe lying on the floor.

“Hyung what happened?” he asked sleepy.

“Cap’s huge . He pushed me off the bed” sighed L.Joe and got up.

“Oh, are you okay?”

“yeah I’m fine. Go back to sleep, I’ll go in the bathroom” smiled L.Joe. As he was approaching the bathroom he heard some strange noises again. But this time they were different. Like two people talking. “ I’ll be right back” he said to Niel and went out.

At the end of the hall L.joe saw two men talking.

“How did he even get in here?” one of the men asked the other one.

“I don’t know but he’s getting stronger I can feel it! We have to protect the kid” the other one said.

Suddenly L.Joe felt a hand on his shoulder.

“What are you doing here at this time?” asked the man.

“Nothing” L.joe turned around. His math teacher was behind him.

“Go back to your room” his teacher smiled and left. L.Joe nodded and went back.

What was the teacher and those men doing in this hall? Thought L.Joe and entered his room. Cap was sleeping on his bed and there was no room for L.Joe on the bed. He sighed and looked at Niel.

“Move” he pushed Niel on the side and lied down next to him. Soon L.Joe fell asleep.

 

__________________________________________________

Bad news! We won't be able to update till next week >< But we are going to post one more chapter tonight.

Be patient and don't unsubscribe :D <3

COMMENT~~