Chapter 23

The listener

So~ A lot of you were little confused by this whole fic and sorry about that. But we made this and hopefully it'll help you out ^^

 

Alexander 1946-1994
Andy 1944-1995
Top 1971
Bom 1972
Eric 1971
Chunhei 1975-2000
Kibum 1973
GD; CL 1991
Sungyeol 1993
L.Joe 1993
Ricky; Changjo 1995

They're not their real birth dates [of course -.-] Well except the Teen Top members XD 

 

 

1994

 

“You seriously have to stop this!” warned Andy.

“What?” his brother Alexander asked.

“Using your powers on stupid things!” yelled Andy.

“Listen! Me wanting to kill them is not stupid! You should try it sometimes! We didn’t take these powers for nothing, we took them to destroy the evil world!” he argued back.

“No! We took them coz we were stupid back then! And I’m not risking my life or my family now! I’m not going to fight and so are you” said Andy and left in his room.

“Aish he’s driving me crazy” sighed Alexander and went in another room. A secret one. It was his room that no one knew about it. He sat on a chair and closed his eyes. His mind was filled with only one question. How to convince his brother to fight?

“If only I had his powers… he’s stronger and there’s no way they’re going to kill me then” he sighed again. “The mirror” he suddenly remembered about it and opened his eyes. Alexander stood up and went in one of the corners of the room. There was an object covered with a white sheet. He uncovered it and smirked.

“He’s messing with the wrong person” said Alexander and smirked before walking into the mirror.

 

1966

 

Alexander went back in time, where they first found their powers. It was exactly one hour before they both took their powers.

The powers were placed into a wooden box, which was placed into their house. The two brothers were buying a house back then and one man tricked them into buying that house. The house was really weird. The mirror was there, there were secret rooms everywhere and of course the wooden box with the powers in it.

Alexander went in the house and opened the box. He took only Andy’s powers and quickly closed it. He then went into his secret room and got back in the present, 1994.

 

1994

 

“I’m back, perfect” he smirked before leaving the secret room.

“Grandpa~” someone yelled. Alexander turned around and saw crying GD running towards him.

“What’s wrong?” asked Alexander worriedly and kneeled in front of the boy.

“CL… she took my toy” he cried.

“Aw grandpa will get you a new one” smiled Alexander.

“B-but the toy was from grandpa”

“Baby don’t cry, grandpa will get you lots of toys, okay?” he smiled.

“okay” GD nodded and smiled.

After playing with GD, Alexander went in Andy’s room.

“Yah” he yelled.

“What is it?” asked Andy annoyed. He was yet again making some drinks. Books were all over his desk.

“Missing something?” Alexander raised his brow.

“Huh? What did you do this time?”

“Hmm guess” he smirked.

Andy bit his lip. “Alexander stop playing around, just tell me what’s wrong?”

“Nothing’s wrong” he nodded. “I’m going to fight”

“No you’re not! You’re gonna get killed”

“Nope, I’m stronger now, thanks to you”

“Wh-what?” Andy got confused. “Stronger? Oh no” he tried to use his powers but it was useless. “My powers! You idiot! What did you do?” he yelled.

“It’s your fault, you know! You didn’t want to fight so I had to come up with some solution!”

“Aish stupid stupid stupid! I don’t care if you have my powers, you’re still not going” yelled Andy and tried to exit the room but Alexander grabbed his wrist. “Alexander let me go!”

“No, you’re staying right here” he pushed him on a chair and left the room. Before Andy can make it to the door, they were already locked.

“Yah! Open the door!” he yelled and started to hit the door.

Alexander didn’t hear him. He was already gone.

He first went in his room and wrote something down in his journal. He then ripped that paper and hid it in some of the books. After he finished that he left to fight.

 ~~

Hours had passed and he was still not home. Andy was still locked in his room but he kept banging on the door. While he was yelling the door suddenly opened.

“Thank god you heard me!”

“Why were you locked in here?” it was his wife.

“Alexander did it! He took my powers and went to fight, I have to stop him!” he blurted out and ran out of the house.

When he got at that place where they were fighting he saw nothing.

Where is he?

“Over here!” someone said weakly.

Andy looked around and spotted a man lying down in a corner.

“Alexander” yelled Andy and ran towards him. He kneeled down and hugged him. “Such an idiot! Why did you do this?” he yelled as tears started to slide down his cheeks.

“I’m sorry” he said weakly. “I should of listened to you” were his last words.

“No” yelled Andy. “You can’t go yet” he started to cry even more. He grabbed Alexander’s hand and suddenly a strange feeling filled his body.

“W-what is this?” he got shocked. “My powers are back… and Alexander’s?”

Apparently by touching Alexander’s hand he got his powers back and his brother’s.

Suddenly Andy took out a small bottle from his pocket. Using his powers he took Alexander’s soul and placed it into the small bottle. His son, Eric was the only one who knew that he kept Alexander’s soul and powers with him.

After his brother died, Andy left that house with his family. Alexander’s family was left there alone. They never found out what happened to their husband, father, grandfather…

A year later, in 1995 Andy got sick and died as well. He left Alexander’s soul to Eric to keep it.

 

______________________________________________

Thanks for reading and I hope you understand some stuff now XDD

COMMENT~

 

@PureEvilness  yeah he messed up and no he can't read their minds coz they have powers as well. If you remember he couldn't read Eric's mind or Changjo's and Ricky's (:

@Kpop4eva yes Top is not the bad guy here XD Someone else is!

@hyangsu Chunji's character change it was a mistake so sorry about that >< Hope you like him better now XDD

I can't reply to all of your comments, sorry about that >< But we do read them~ ^^