Chapter 5

The listener

 

Byunghun…

Who is it?

Don’t you recognize my voice?

D-dad… is that you?

Yes

Where were you?

I still can’t tell you that Byunghun, just be careful

Be careful? Of what?

You’ll see, but don’t worry. I’ll always be with you.

Dad wait

Wake up Byunghun

Wait!

“Lee Byunghun WAKE UP!” yelled Niel.

“W-whaat?~” L.Joe woke up and looked around. Aish a dream

“What the hell are you doing in my bed hyung?”

“Huh? Oh I landed on the floor because of Cap hyung” said L.Joe and looked at his bed. It was empty. “By the way where is he?” he asked Niel.

“I don’t know, now get off” said Niel pissed.

“Okay okay! Calm down” L.Joe rolled his eyes and stood up. He looked at the clock and it was 9 am. Time for breakfast.

“You’re going to cafeteria now?”  L.joe asked Niel.

“No, I’ll go later” replied Niel and went in the bathroom.

“Okay…” said L.Joe. He waited for Niel to get out so he can wash up. When he got dressed he went at Cap’s room. But he wasn’t there either. Chunji told him that he already went in the cafeteria. L.joe sighed and head  there himself. He saw Cap sitting on a table, alone.

“Hey why didn’t you woke me up?” asked L.Joe as he sat across Cap.

“I don’t know. You and Niel looked so cute together” joked Cap.

“Shut up! It’s all because of you” L.joe hit his arm playfully. “By the way… I had a dream”

“Was Niel in it?” smirked Cap.

“SHUT UP!” he hit his arm again, but this time harder. “It was my father… he was talking to me through his thoughts and I did the same… it was strange and it felt so real”

“Wow… what did he say?”

“He said to be careful of something… and that he’ll always be with me…”

“That’s it? “ Cap raised his brow.

“Yeah…” sighed L.Joe. Oh there’s Niel

Niel was having peaceful breakfast until Cap’s annoying roommate sat next to him.

“Hey Jolie” he greeted.

“Would you just stop calling me like that?” Niel got angry.

“Aw don’t be angry, I’m sorry” pouted Chunji. “So have you kissed anyone?” he smiled.

Someone please help me thought Niel and rolled his eyes.

“Hey Niel!” L.Joe called. “I need to talk to you about something”

“Okay” Niel followed him to his table where Cap was. “What do you wanna talk about? “

“Nothing, I saw that Chunji was bothering you so I thought you might need some help” smiled L.Joe.

“Oh… well thanks” smiled Niel.

Hah hero chuckled Cap.

~~

After breakfast L.Joe went in his room to get some money and to change his clothes. He and Cap are going to the store to buy something.

L.Joe took off his pants and then his shirt. He opened his wardrobe to find something to wear. Suddenly the door of his room opened. It was Niel.

“Oh wow… okay I’m going to the… to the library now, s-see ya~” his voice cracked a little and he quickly left the room.

 I saw him … in boxers only he sighed and went in the library. L.Joe just chuckled and quickly wore some clothes. He met Cap downstairs and they went in the store. Their math teacher was there too.

L.joe gasped when he saw the teacher there. He got closer to him and tried to read his mind, but nothing. What the hell? Who is he? Why can't i read his mind?

“We can go now” said Cap and pulled L.Joe with him.

“W-wait!” before L.joe could even protest he was already outside the store. “What was that all about?” he looked at Cap.

“What were you even doing there?” asked Cap.

“That teacher… I can’t hear his thoughts …There’s something fishy about him”

“Oh Eric Mun? The math teacher?”

“Yes” nodded L.Joe. “I really don’t like him! Yesterday he and some other two guys were in our hall! Talking about someone getting strong… I don’t know… I didn’t hear them well… and then Eric told me to go back to my room. What were they even doing there? Aish” sighed L.Joe.

“We’ll find out” said Cap.

“How?” L.Joe rolled his eyes. “His file is in the principal’s office”

“We can’t do that…” L.joe shook his head. “I’ll ask this guy if he can find out something about him!”

“okay, that’ll work too”

~~

After the store they went back in their dorms. L.Joe went in his room and saw Niel lying on his bed.

“Hey” smiled L.Joe and sat down on his own bed.

“…Hey” nodded Niel.

They started talking about some topic and somehow ended up talking about Cap.

“What do you think of Cap?” asked L.joe.

“Seriously? Why do you keep asking me that?”

“I only asked you twice” pouted L.Joe.

“I don’t care, just stop asking!”

“Fine” sighed L.Joe. “What about Chunji?”

“What about him?” Niel raised a brow. “He’s annoying! Such a pain in the ”

“I know” chuckled L.Joe. “He’s a too “

“Huh? A ?”

“Yeah, you won’t believe what he wants to know!”

“What?” asked Niel.

“He wants to know the feeling when you kiss him” L.joe started to laugh. “I think he likes you” he continued laughing.

“Yeah right” Niel rolled his eyes. “He’s always making fun of me and hurting me” sighed Niel.

“Now that doesn’t make sense. He also thinks that Cap has abs”

“Does he?” smiled Niel.

“Yeah of course!” chuckled L.Joe. “Next time when he’ll come over I’ll tell him to take off his shirt so you could see” laughed L.Joe . “I’m such a good friend”

“Y-you don’t h-have to do  t-that” blushed Niel, just thinking about Cap shirtless.

~~

“Do you know that kid with the glasses from our class?” asked L.Joe.

“yes”

“Well he always calls his mom after every class, weird right?”

“I guess so…”

“And that kid with red hair?”

“Yeah I know him!”

“Well he has a crush on Cap” L.joe started to laugh.

“Wow…okay” said Niel awkwardly.

“And that girl with long hair. Half black and half white dyed, you know her?”

“Yeah, the emo” sighed Niel.

“Yes well she kind of likes Hello kitty and cute stuff”

How do you know all this? Thought Niel.

“I just know” replied  L.joe not noticing it was Niel’s thought.

“what?”

“Well you asked me how I know all this so… I answered” chuckled L.Joe.

“No I didn’t… I thought of that” Niel got confused.

“Oh…” L.joe bit his bottom lip. “I…”

“How do you know all this stuff?” Niel stood up. “And who exactly are you?”

 

TEASER FOR CHAPTER 6

"Hyung we need him!" said L.joe and looked at Cap. 

~~

"You want me to break in principal's office?" Niel raised a brow. 

"Yes" Cap nodded. "And i won't take no as an answer" he said before taking Niel in his hands and caring him back to his room. 

~

"Fine! Just tell me everything first! What's going on?" asked Niel. 

"...I can hear other peopel's thoughrs"

~~

"He... doesn't exist?" gasped L.Joe.

 

_________________________________________________

Lame teaser, i know. 

See ya next week XD~

COMMENT ~